Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199337 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #975 on: July 01, 2013, 03:46:11 PM »
I don't think it's reasonable to believe that Zimmerman's life was in danger. I also don't think Zimmerman did anything at all to try to keep Martin alive after he shot him, which is pretty awful, considering that Zimmerman wasn't even in danger of getting punched a few times at that point, and he was the party responsible for the death.

The question is whether Zimmerman, at the time he was getting beat up, reasonably believed that he might be killed or seriously injured if he didn't put a stop to it. Awful tough to say no, beyond a reasonable doubt, without being in that situation.

I don't have a problem with GZ not rendering first aid to the guy who just attacked him - GZ would probably not have knows how seriously injured TM was by the one gun shot.

The one part I have a problem with is GZ saying that he got on top of TM to restrain him after shooting him. If I was in that situation, I probably would have gotten the eff away from TM as soon as I was able. But not having been in that situation, I could be wrong. That's the problem - you just can't know until you're in that situation.

It's just like TM purportedly saying "you got me" after being shot. Is that really so hard to believe? How the eff do you know? I'd like to think I'd go all Rambo after getting shot, but more likely, I'd probably just be in shock and say something dumb like "you shot me."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 01, 2013, 03:51:53 PM »
Here is today's testimony from the first officer on the scene:

Zimmerman told the police officer that he lost track of Martin and got out of his truck to look for a street name he could relay to police dispatcher. When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn't need to follow Martin, Zimmerman started to head back to his vehicle. At that point, Zimmerman said Martin jumped out of some bushes, punched him and he fell to the ground.

Zimmerman said that Martin began hitting his head against the sidewalk as Zimmerman yelled for help and that Martin told him, "You're going to die tonight."

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visible, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH?SITE=CASTO&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Did he tell the dispatcher he was looking for a street sign, or am I missing something? Weird for him to tell them to call back, too.

I didn't hear that either. Maybe he was looking for the house number where his truck was parked.

I think he wanted the police to call him when they got there so he could tell them where to meet them. Seems to me they should have stayed on the phone with him and then told the cops where he was. It also sounded to me like he didn't have him in sight when he got off the phone with the 911 operator.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 01, 2013, 03:53:04 PM »
thug means never having to say youre sorry, you guys. zim is a thug.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 01, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »
I hope that if it becomes apparent that the State won't win, that this cop eats the defense attorney's face off. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 01, 2013, 04:12:31 PM »
Here is today's testimony from the first officer on the scene:

Zimmerman told the police officer that he lost track of Martin and got out of his truck to look for a street name he could relay to police dispatcher. When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn't need to follow Martin, Zimmerman started to head back to his vehicle. At that point, Zimmerman said Martin jumped out of some bushes, punched him and he fell to the ground.

Zimmerman said that Martin began hitting his head against the sidewalk as Zimmerman yelled for help and that Martin told him, "You're going to die tonight."

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visible, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH?SITE=CASTO&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Did he tell the dispatcher he was looking for a street sign, or am I missing something? Weird for him to tell them to call back, too.

I didn't hear that either. Maybe he was looking for the house number where his truck was parked.

Yeah, I guess. But he told the dispatcher he was just to the left of the clubhouse, which isn't very far from the clubhouse at all. It would have been impossible to not find him in his truck. I mean, there are literally THREE streets in the entire neighborhood.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/14/2748048/interactive-map-of-trayvon-martin.html

https://www.google.com/maps?q=1160+Twin+Trees,+Sanford,+FL+32771&ll=28.792842,-81.330146&spn=0.002247,0.004128&sll=28.79269860000001,-81.33008989329412&sspn=0.0023478394075824704,0.004857248486273643&t=h&dg=opt&hnear=1160+Twin+Trees,+Sanford,+Seminole,+Florida+32771&z=19

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 01, 2013, 04:19:28 PM »
GZ's video reenactnment:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 01, 2013, 09:32:48 PM »
the cops said he is likely telling the truth.  so looks like he is innocent after all.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 01, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »
they said zimmerman had a wet back at the scene that night. no, they aren't being totally racist, he actually had a wet back which may indicate he was in fact on the bottom of the altercation.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #983 on: July 01, 2013, 09:58:15 PM »
the cops said he is likely telling the truth.  so looks like he is innocent after all.

Yep, at the end of that video, one cop asks another, "well, you got any questions?" and the other is like "Nope!" and that's that.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 01, 2013, 09:58:28 PM »
i bet daris feels like a huge jerk after those posts he made yesterday.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #985 on: July 01, 2013, 09:59:04 PM »

Yep, at the end of that video, one cop asks another, "well, you got any questions?" and the other is like "Nope!" and that's that.

video?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 01, 2013, 10:20:04 PM »

video?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 01, 2013, 11:21:15 PM »
they said zimmerman had a wet back at the scene that night. no, they aren't being totally racist, he actually had a wet back which may indicate he was in fact on the bottom of the altercation.

Could it have just been sweat? If I lived in Florida I would sweat my brains out all day every day.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 01, 2013, 11:37:24 PM »
Believe it or not, there have been fights where someone was on top and then later, in that very same fight, they were on the bottom.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 01, 2013, 11:42:31 PM »
Believe it or not, there have been fights where someone was on top and then later, in that very same fight, they were on the bottom.

You got any more questions? Me neither. Let's go home.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: July 02, 2013, 05:56:42 AM »
Am I the only one who felt like he indicated his gun was on the ground when he was happened upon by the other person. Then it was holstered when police showed up shortly thereafter.  All the while he was pinning TM down?

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: July 02, 2013, 08:07:57 AM »
What is the deal with this kid? People get murdered all the time, and often the killer gets away. Why the eff do people care so much?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: July 02, 2013, 08:29:43 AM »
What is the deal with this kid? People get murdered all the time, and often the killer gets away. Why the eff do people care so much?

When the killer gets away, you usually don't know who he is. This is news because a guy chased down an unarmed kid, started a fight, lost the fight, and then murdered the kid. The police found the murderer standing over the body and then didn't really do much investigative work and didn't even charge Zimmerman with manslaughter. Zimmerman will most likely not even serve jail time for this, and it is good that the case is drawing a bunch of attention because it really brings up some glaring problems with gun laws and self defense laws in America.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: July 02, 2013, 08:31:18 AM »

When the killer gets away, you usually don't know who he is. This is news because a guy chased down an unarmed kid, started a fight, lost the fight, and then murdered the kid. The police found the murderer standing over the body and then didn't really do much investigative work and didn't even charge Zimmerman with manslaughter. Zimmerman will most likely not even serve jail time for this, and it is good that the case is drawing a bunch of attention because it really brings up some glaring problems with gun laws and self defense laws in America.

dude, if he doesn't get why the case is kind of a big deal then no amount of explaining is going to help.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: July 02, 2013, 08:37:03 AM »
question: if zimmerman walks, do you think something along the lines of the rodney king riots could happen?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: July 02, 2013, 08:38:30 AM »
question: if zimmerman walks, do you think something along the lines of the rodney king riots could happen?

I hope not.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: July 02, 2013, 08:38:50 AM »

hopefully not. I do hope that it draws more attention to the stupid gun laws of this country though.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: July 02, 2013, 08:42:07 AM »
Seeing his description of what happened once George got out of his car and over to the sidewalk in Krusty's video makes me think George Zimmerman is a liar.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: July 02, 2013, 08:42:47 AM »

hopefully not. I do hope that it draws more attention to the stupid gun laws of this country though.

Don't you dare try to take away my guns SD! :shakesfist: I NEED to protect myself! There could be unarmed strangers walkin' around in my neighborhood. If I don't have my gun, they could totally be up to no good and I couldn't be the vigilante the neighborhood needs, no, deserves!    :batman:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: July 02, 2013, 08:46:11 AM »

I don't see that happening.  The Rodney King riot was the result of built up frustration towards the police in LA where the acquittal of four jackass cops was the tipping point.  Sanford, FL is not L.A. 
@lopakman