Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 198299 times)

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #775 on: June 29, 2013, 01:31:20 AM »
ALSO.    I THINK WE HAVE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE FANBASE IN THE COUNTRY.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 29, 2013, 01:33:56 AM »
I think GZ deserves death, but I think that about pretty much all repeat  violent criminals. It's like, you were violent once, paid your debt, then were violent again? See ya, we don't need your trash on this overpopulated rock.
:adios:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 29, 2013, 01:57:47 AM »
the goEMAW groupthink taking a stand against killing teenagers is soooo strong. WAKE UP, goEMAW SHEEPLE

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 29, 2013, 02:07:31 AM »
Both sides of this argument are hilarious, btw.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 29, 2013, 02:24:38 AM »
the goEMAW groupthink taking a stand against killing teenagers is soooo strong. WAKE UP, goEMAW SHEEPLE

if it was really groupthink, you'd be against it (for it).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2013, 07:17:30 AM »
I frankly hate the criminal justice system but I have no idea what the answer is. If I lived in Sanford, if they could look past the whole black male thing, hahaha, I am definitely smart enough to get on that jury and there is literally nothing I would hear that would make me vote not-guilty. I think Zimmerman is a dangerous sociopath who has hurt people before and he will hurt again, prisons are filled with people more redeeming and congenial than George Zimmerman. In the same light there are hundreds or thousands, if not millions of people like KSUW that would gladly serve on that jury and acquit Zimmerman for ridding the nation of thugs the likes of Trayvon Martin.

If there is literally nothing that could get you to vote not - guilty, then your opinion is pretty similar to ksuw, who would probably never vote guilty no matter the evidence.   It's kind of disturbing to me that someone as intelligent as you would take this stance.

Please don't lump me in with MIR. If I was on the jury, I'd consider all the evidence and apply it to the law. From what I've seen so far, the relative lack of eye witness testimony in favor of the state, coupled with the fact that much of the eye witness testimony, GZ's injuries, etc are consistent with his theory of self defense, make it very very unlikely that the state can meet its burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. There is TONS of doubt. We haven't even got into the defense's witnesses yet. This is all coming from people the state put on.

I just get a little irritated by all the internet tuff guys around here who want to pretend they'd act differently if they were pinned to the ground taking punches to the face.

Probably the biggest divide upon which reasonable people can disagree is I don't think there was anything wrong with GZ approaching TM to ask "what are you doing here" and I don't think that justified getting jumped. If you want to disagree on whether that's what actually happened, fine. Nobody can know for sure.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2013, 08:06:45 AM »

a lot of people are supporting a position different from my own : goEMAW groupthink

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2013, 09:39:27 AM »
looks like GZ almost died  :sdeek:

reminds me of the time trim ran into that sign

I shot up the eff out of that sign once my head stopped ringing.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: June 29, 2013, 09:43:29 AM »
An armed Zimmerman unnecessarily rolled up on a guy and eventually shot him.  You're not allowed to do that.  Well, I mean you are under Trim 3:16 but Trim 3:17 is deal with the consequences of doing whatever you want.  Here, the consequence is that you have to go to prison.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #784 on: June 29, 2013, 09:45:56 AM »
Like it or not, the country is better off without travon. You'd think the race baiting Nazi left would be glad for the greater community.  Maybe we aren't close enough to utopia to cancel the hate mongering yet?  Dunno.

Like GZ or not, the agenda must not be interfered with by some Hispanic's right to due process under the law. Hail Rev. Sharp ton, 4th Reich!
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: June 29, 2013, 09:49:25 AM »
FSD gon' FSD
:adios:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: June 29, 2013, 10:00:52 AM »
Like it or not, the country is better off without travon. You'd think the race baiting Nazi left would be glad for the greater community.  Maybe we aren't close enough to utopia to cancel the hate mongering yet?  Dunno.

Like GZ or not, the agenda must not be interfered with by some Hispanic's right to due process under the law. Hail Rev. Sharp ton, 4th Reich!

I think the country would be better off without GZ, so lets go ahead and convict that loser while we're at it.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: June 29, 2013, 10:02:48 AM »
FSD gon' FSD

Honestly, I enjoyed his post.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 29, 2013, 10:04:56 AM »
So let's say there had been a bunch of robberies in the neighborhood. Let's say all the robbers looked like Trayvon. Let's say the Police weren't doing jack squat about it. Let's say at the time Trayvon was on his way to burgle and rob and the only person who could stop it was GZ.

I still don't think lethal force was necessary.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #789 on: June 29, 2013, 10:05:47 AM »
you guys think FSD just pops open threads and says to himself, "this thread could really use more shitty posts from poor ignorant racists, ON IT!"?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #790 on: June 29, 2013, 10:06:29 AM »
FSD gon' FSD

Nobody is surprised by this

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #791 on: June 29, 2013, 10:09:30 AM »
So let's say there had been a bunch of robberies in the neighborhood. Let's say all the robbers looked like Trayvon. Let's say the Police weren't doing jack squat about it. Let's say at the time Trayvon was on his way to burgle and rob and the only person who could stop it was GZ.

People are pretty stupid when it comes to their stuff.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: June 29, 2013, 10:14:16 AM »

Says all people who don't have their own stuff

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: June 29, 2013, 10:16:56 AM »
FSD gon' FSD

If someone talks about race baiting nazis, al sharpton, and the 4th reich in a thread about the travyon Martin trial I would think everyone could find that enjoyable.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: June 29, 2013, 10:18:43 AM »

Says all people who don't have their own stuff

In yo face michigancat!

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: June 29, 2013, 10:19:16 AM »

Maybe you should answer this question with some guy sitting on your chest punching you in the face over and over again.

It doesn't matter if Zimmerman was following him around poking him with a stick. The only fact that matters is that he started wailing on him.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 29, 2013, 10:20:41 AM »
FSD gon' FSD

If someone talks about race baiting nazis, al sharpton, and the 4th reich in a thread about the travyon Martin trial I would think everyone could find that enjoyable.

It clearly hits a little too close to home for certain leftist losers

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 29, 2013, 10:21:28 AM »

Maybe you should answer this question with some guy sitting on your chest punching you in the face over and over again.

It doesn't matter if Zimmerman was following him around poking him with a stick. The only fact that matters is that he started wailing on him.

only fact that matters.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 29, 2013, 10:25:48 AM »
In fla, yes.  Sorry you either refuse to accept that or don't like it.  Believe it or not, there are consequences associated with attacking someone, including the possibility that your victim has a gun and uses it. Fortunately for victims, no matter what a p.o.s. they are, the law permits them to protect themselves while gawkers watch the whole thing like it were on ppv.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 29, 2013, 10:27:32 AM »

Yep, just go around with your gun and eff with people until they do something about it, and then shoot them.