Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199347 times)

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2013, 03:22:06 PM »
I'm going to riot on Poyntz if Zimm gets life in prison

Why?

Because he is not guilty of 2nd degree murder

Sidenote: why are there 6 jurors?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2013, 03:23:44 PM »
zimm will not go to prison.  there isn't enough evidence against him.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2013, 03:24:18 PM »

except for the dead kid

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2013, 03:25:27 PM »

the south has loads of weird jury laws. in a few states it doesn't take a unanimous verdict to sentence someone to death.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2013, 03:26:25 PM »

except for the dead kid

Zim would have been the dead person had he not defended himself

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2013, 03:27:21 PM »

except for the dead kid

How have you already come to that conclusion?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2013, 03:28:44 PM »
ERII, if GZ physically grabbed TM first, would that change your opinion on whether GZ acted in defense?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2013, 03:29:06 PM »

Why?

This is from some free online legal dictionary as def of 2nd deg murder:

The precise definition of murder varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Under the Common Law, or law made by courts, murder was the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. The term malice aforethought did not necessarily mean that the killer planned or premeditated on the killing, or that he or she felt malice toward the victim. Generally, malice aforethought referred to a level of intent or reck-lessness that separated murder from other killings and warranted stiffer punishment.

Seems pretty solid of a fit to this case to me.  Neighborhood watch with concealed gun.  Called 911 and got in panic over d00d out walking.  Told not to chase or confront said walker.  Did so anyway.  Started conflict with said person our for walk.  Ended up on losing side of beating and resulted in shooting said walker. 

Seems pretty reckless to me.   :dunno:

This whole sitch was about as avoidable as they get.  TM wasn't climbing in someone's window.  TM wasn't stealing a car.  TM was walking through the neighborhood.  It doesn't even matter how the fight went down.  He was walking through a neighborhood and some paranoid dummy started a fight with him and ended up shooting him.  I just don't get the ppl siding with Zimm at all.

What am I missing? 

Where is the argument for self defense here other than at some point Zimm didn't totally dominate the fight he started?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2013, 03:29:15 PM »

except for the dead kid

The same way you came to the conclusion that Sams can't throw

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »

except for the dead kid

hey dumbass, if zimmerman left crap alone like the police told him to, then the kid wouldn't be dead.

Online Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2013, 03:30:47 PM »
This entire situation is besmirching the last name Zimmerman and I don't like it one bit. Big XII road crowds are gonna use this as ammo to heckle Ty and it just ain't right ya know?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2013, 03:32:09 PM »
This entire situation is besmirching the last name Zimmerman and I don't like it one bit. Big XII road crowds are gonna use this as ammo to heckle Ty and it just ain't right ya know?

"Zimmerman with the murder of another pass attempt.  "

"Zimmerman giving that pass the second degree"

"Zimmerman cutting short the promising young life of that drive"

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2013, 03:33:24 PM »
I can't wait to see Western KS say that this is just payback for OJ when Zim gets convicted on way lesser charges.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2013, 03:35:38 PM »

except for the dead kid

The same way you came to the conclusion that Sams can't throw

:sdeek:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2013, 03:36:28 PM »

Why?

The precise definition of murder varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Under the Common Law, or law made by courts, murder was the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. The term malice aforethought did not necessarily mean that the killer planned or premeditated on the killing, or that he or she felt malice toward the victim. Generally, malice aforethought referred to a level of intent or reck-lessness that separated murder from other killings and warranted stiffer punishment.

Seems pretty solid of a fit to this case to me.  Neighborhood watch with concealed gun.  Called 911 and got in panic over d00d out walking.  Told not to chase or confront said walker.  Did so anyway.  Started conflict with said person our for walk.  Ended up on losing side of beating and resulted in shooting said walker. 

This whole sitch was about as avoidable as they get.  TM wasn't climbing in someone's window.  TM wasn't stealing a car.  TM was walking through the neighborhood.  It doesn't even matter how the fight went down.  He was walking through a neighborhood and some paranoid dummy started a fight with him and ended up shooting him.  I just don't get the ppl siding with Zimm at all.

What am I missing? 

Where is the argument for self defense here other than at some point Zimm didn't totally dominate the fight he started?

well, you have some things mixed up, that might be what you're missing.  the evidence points to self defense.  there is not evidence to convict him of 2nd degree murder.  this has nothing to do with my personal feelings that zimmerman is a dumbass, and everything to do with the legal system.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2013, 03:38:45 PM »

Why?

What am I missing? 

well, you have some things mixed up, that might be what you're missing.  the evidence points to self defense.  there is not evidence to convict him of 2nd degree murder.  this has nothing to do with my personal feelings that zimmerman is a dumbass, and everything to do with the legal system.

Exactly the same reason why I was glad to see Casey Anthony acquitted

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2013, 03:39:30 PM »

that crap was even weaker than this.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2013, 03:40:39 PM »

that crap was even weaker than this.

I could have been her lawyer and gotten her off of those charges

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2013, 03:43:43 PM »

Why?

What am I missing?

The unknown information that will come out in trial.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2013, 03:46:22 PM »
This is what conflicts in my mind.

Trayvon, as is not disputed, was trying to avoid Zimmerman - at one point running or nearly running to avoid this person who was stalking him in his truck. He was obviously scared as crap as most 17 year olds are at night when they feel they are being followed.

Then, Zimmerman claims he came upon Trayvon on foot (ignoring pleas not to, obviously convinced he was catching a criminal in the act) engaged him in conversation, and that Trayvon launched and punched him square in the mouth when Zimmerman was reaching in his pocket to call the police again. Then while on top of him, Trayvon pinched his nose and covered his mouth to try and suffocate him. During the strugge Zimmerman's jacket came up revealing the handgun, Trayvon saw it, paused, and said "You're dead now motherroughrider" and started reaching for it but not before Zims could pull it out and shoot him.

Now, how Trayvon went from someone who was trying to avoid a situation into wanting to kill someone and then at the very same time Zimmerman (who had been stalking him) transformed from an armed aggressor into a total pacifist acting in self-defense is a fact I can't reconcile in my mind.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2013, 03:47:40 PM »

Why?

What am I missing? 

You are looking at a broken nose and some cuts on the back of Zimm's head that all took place during the fight that he started after chasing down a kid that was simply walking through his neighborhood?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2013, 03:48:41 PM »
It wasn't HIS neighborhood, he was visiting

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2013, 03:49:41 PM »
This is what conflicts in my mind.

Trayvon, as is not disputed, was trying to avoid Zimmerman - at one point running or nearly running to avoid this person who was stalking him in his truck. He was obviously scared as crap as most 17 year olds are at night when they feel they are being followed.

Then, Zimmerman claims he came upon Trayvon on foot (ignoring pleas not to, obviously convinced he was catching a criminal in the act) engaged him in conversation, and that Trayvon launched and punched him square in the mouth when Zimmerman was reaching in his pocket to call the police again. Then while on top of him, Trayvon pinched his nose and covered his mouth to try and suffocate him. During the strugge Zimmerman's jacket came up revealing the handgun, Trayvon saw it, paused, and said "You're dead now motherroughrider" and started reaching for it but not before Zims could pull it out and shoot him.

Now, how Trayvon went from someone who was trying to avoid a situation into wanting to kill someone and then at the very same time Zimmerman (who had been stalking him) transformed from an armed aggressor into a total pacifist acting in self-defense is a fact I can't reconcile in my mind.

Paul, you obvsly missed the part where Zimm started losing the confrontation that he sought out and started. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2013, 03:50:01 PM »

except for the dead kid

:jerk:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2013, 03:50:56 PM »
It wasn't HIS neighborhood, he was visiting

Walking through neighborhoods and other areas you don't live in is what ppl without cars do when they need to go somewhere.