Author Topic: Fighting Family Members (FFM)  (Read 5172 times)

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting Family Members (FFM)
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012, 01:28:35 PM »
Bottle rocket fights with my big bro.  I was a pretty good shot.

Man, I never got to do this. We never got good crap on the 4th. Whippersnappers were not the same.

:horrorsurprise: That was always the best part of the 4th. Please tell me you at least had BB gun fights with your brothers.
GET WELL SOON RANDY!

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2012, 01:33:07 PM »
Watched my oldest brother challenge Dad one night. :facepalm:  Big bro was 18 and came home after curfew again.  Dad was in his face :nono: and bro threw a big haymaker, Dad ducked it  :horrorsurprise: and came back with a nasty combo that sent brother straight to the ground.   :shakesfist:  He then stood over him and told him "it takes alot more than what you have"  :dubious:

Dad had some crazy strength that came natural to him, or so I thought.
 I remember when he was 45 I asked him how he kept his arms in shape.  He then did a handstand against the nearest wall (he weighed 230) and pumped out 50 vertical pushups.  He said he did this every morning before he woke us up for school.  

I decided I was never going to challenge the old man.

my dad would severly eff your dad's world up

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2012, 02:16:56 PM »
my dad would severly eff your dad's world up

:horrorsurprise: Oh maann, ohhh you you oh  :comehere:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2012, 02:19:24 PM »
You guys all seem really red-necky / bad person-ish.  I don't think I've ever thrown a punch at anyone I love - nor did my Dad ever physically beat me beyond a spanking for when I wrote "eff You" on my desk at school then lied to my parents about it when I was in the 3rd grade.

I've never thrown a punch at anyone. :dunno:

I thought this thread was going to be about silly arguments and spats, not fistfights or brawls. Sheesh.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012, 02:23:55 PM »
The bottle rocket fights were not done in malice/anger.  In fact, they brought us closer together.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 02:52:01 PM »
I don't think the fighting was such a big deal.  I mean we all get along famously now.  We get together every chance we get. Every single holiday and plan events so we can see each other more often.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 03:03:22 PM »
I kicked my aunt in the taint back in '79, didn't know that is was wrong at the time.  5 years later she had twins, makes you wonder.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 04:13:20 PM »
I kicked my aunt in the taint back in '79, didn't know that is was wrong at the time.  5 years later she had twins, makes you wonder.

Someone should do a study on this. 

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 08:03:36 PM »
I'm trying to think of another story, I know there are more.

Offline powercatmiller

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 09:43:43 PM »
When I was 15 my mom pissed me off and I called her a bitch, she leg whipped me and shoved her foot into my throat and smiled at me. Never mouthed off to her again, at the next christmas the story was being told by my little sister and my uncle started busting up and said I tought her that. Evidently when he was in high school he was a state champion wrestler and tought my mom how to protect herself.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 11:42:29 PM »
You guys all seem really red-necky / bad person-ish. I don't think I've ever thrown a punch at anyone I love - nor did my Dad ever physically beat me beyond a spanking for when I wrote "eff You" on my desk at school then lied to my parents about it when I was in the 3rd grade.

That story I told was the only time Dad ever punched any of us.  I think all the fighting we did was more about being competitive more than anything.  You know "sibling rivalry."  If you have to hate some one before you can punch them you are holding it in too much.   :dunno:

Edit- This is for people who are still in college or younger.  I haven't thrown a punch since then.

You're starting to make me feel bad, so I'll say this in public so everyone knows I don't have much backbone when it comes to PI'n. 

You take me way too seriously.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2012, 11:50:21 PM »
Fighting with brothers and dads? BFD.....you're not a man until your older sister beats you down with a metal spatula.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 12:04:26 AM »
Fought with my 2 older brothers all the time.  Lost every time unless I did a suprise attack and then bolted.  One time I kneecapped my 4 yr older brother.  Had my boots on and he dropped like he was really hurt.  I felt bad but as I ran for my life he yelled "you better effing not stop running!" 

you know the family is classy when the four year old is dropping f bombs on a younger sibling.

oh look at perfect parent rick daris!  "Myyyyy kid would never drop an F-bomb!"  You are worse than the commodores/sys.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 09:54:17 AM »
I used to totally humiliate middle brother playing Madden on our Sega.  It was not out of the ordinary for me to catch a controller upside the head multiple times during a game. 

One time I was efffffing with him and let him win for 3 qaurters,  :jerk:  then did a devastating come back.  :rolleyes:  He got so pissed he took the controller and put it in his mouth   :curse: and crunched it.  Freaking broke the controller with one bite.  When I saw that I was like  :horrorsurprise: 

I didn't say a thing and he just walked out.

I was 12 and he was 14

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 09:46:36 PM »
paging jmlynch & waks....paging jmlynch & waks

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2012, 09:21:50 PM »
Bump

Oldest brother used to wrestle me down and pin my shoulders down with his knees.  Then rip a fart in my face. and then hold me there till it dissipated.  Sometimes I could taste it in my mouth.  :barf: 
We also had a set of boxing gloves.  We would take turns sparring with eachother. :chainsaw: I could last for awhile with middle brother, but when I went at my oldest brother I just wound up with a huge headache.   :facepalm: He would just laugh at me while I just got destroyed time after time.  :frown:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2012, 09:23:22 PM »
I never really fought my family members, but one time I got grounded for something really stupid so when my friends asked me why I was grounded I told them it was because I pushed my sister down the stairs.