Author Topic: "Obamacare"  (Read 321266 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: "Obamacare"
« Reply #1750 on: July 02, 2014, 11:34:29 AM »
'doms and the pill are so  readily available, many times for free. The pill is like $9/mo at your typical pharmacy. People need to take some responsibility for their actions. Use those provided methods or pay for additional measures themselves. If you depend on an implanted device paid for by someone else, you're basically a real POS. Quit getting creampied raw-dog style by some dude you're not commmitted to when you can't afford your own lifestyle much less another mouth to feed. If you're financially fortunate enough to provide for some IUD yourself and must rely on that, good for you. Don't live that lifestyle and expect it to be someone else's expense.

Oh cool, I started a reply to save it!

Maybe low creampie IQ, but I don't think you can receive one without the raw-dog style.  What a brain speemaw has. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: July 02, 2014, 11:35:09 AM »
rawdog is a good username for speems, i remember he was shopping some concepts

also creampie, but that might attract the wrong kind of spambots.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: July 02, 2014, 11:35:35 AM »
'doms and the pill are so  readily available, many times for free. The pill is like $9/mo at your typical pharmacy. People need to take some responsibility for their actions. Use those provided methods or pay for additional measures themselves. If you depend on an implanted device paid for by someone else, you're basically a real POS. Quit getting creampied raw-dog style by some dude you're not commmitted to when you can't afford your own lifestyle much less another mouth to feed. If you're financially fortunate enough to provide for some IUD yourself and must rely on that, good for you. Don't live that lifestyle and expect it to be someone else's expense.

Oh cool, I started a reply to save it!

Maybe low creampie IQ, but I don't think you can receive one without the raw-dog style.  What a brain speemaw has.

Test tube babies, though.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: July 02, 2014, 11:36:19 AM »
rawdog is a good username for speems, i remember he was shopping some concepts

also creampie, but that might attract the wrong kind of spambots.

Implied Raw-Dog
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: July 02, 2014, 11:36:46 AM »
Some things in life come before finances. Not in government controlled healthcare though! Can't have it both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: July 02, 2014, 11:37:21 AM »
Some things in life come before finances. Not in government controlled healthcare though! Can't have it both ways.

what

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: July 02, 2014, 11:39:50 AM »
He's brain doesn't work good. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: July 02, 2014, 11:42:17 AM »
Yeah, that stupid rough ridin' government keeping poor people from having kids just to save everybody money. Hey, Obama, we're not asking for a bailout. We're asking you to get out. Get out of the way and let good hardworking Kansans birf kids into poverty.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1758 on: July 02, 2014, 11:55:05 AM »
Are the libtards arguing that bc isn't already free and provided by the government? Assuming it werent, do the actually think it would make a modicum of difference in the unplanned birthrate for poorer people?  That's rough ridin' classic.

I also find it hilarious that they say we need millions of illegal aliens to grow the economy and work jobs, while simultaneously advocating for abortion and reduced birthrate in the country.  What the eff?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: July 02, 2014, 12:26:36 PM »
Are the libtards arguing that bc isn't already free and provided by the government? Assuming it werent, do the actually think it would make a modicum of difference in the unplanned birthrate for poorer people?  That's rough ridin' classic.

I also find it hilarious that they say we need millions of illegal aliens to grow the economy and work jobs, while simultaneously advocating for abortion and reduced birthrate in the country.  What the eff?

Liberals feed off the poor, depend on them for votes, promise change, and keep them held down by the shackles of a broken system. Oh, and they get people to vote based on emotion pertaining to issues that shouldn't have a place in politics.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: July 02, 2014, 12:28:47 PM »

Liberals feed off the poor, depend on them for votes, promise change, and keep them held down by the shackles of a broken system. Oh, and they get people to vote based on emotion pertaining to issues that shouldn't have a place in politics.

Why are our fellow conservatives supporting policies that just lead to more liberal voters then?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: July 02, 2014, 12:29:21 PM »

kick their asses, rawdogcreampiecat

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: July 02, 2014, 03:11:02 PM »

Why are our fellow conservatives supporting policies that just lead to more liberal voters then?

I think they are doing it from a moral perspective, not a "what's best for me" perspective, which is admirable, IMO.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: July 02, 2014, 03:15:19 PM »

Bro, do you even politick?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: July 02, 2014, 03:16:58 PM »
does hobby lobby cover sub completion chlorinated public underwater hjs?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: July 03, 2014, 02:18:44 PM »

I think they are doing it from a moral perspective, not a "what's best for me" perspective, which is admirable, IMO.

Right, but is it a "moral" thing or more of an "I'm not down with slaughtering the most innocent of other human beings and then saying it was for their own good" thing? Maybe that's another way of saying morals.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: July 03, 2014, 02:24:09 PM »

Right, but is it a "moral" thing or more of an "I'm not down with slaughtering the most innocent of other human beings and then saying it was for their own good" thing? Maybe that's another way of saying morals.

Except this is about birth control drugs, not abortion, so if anything, this just increases the likelihood of somebody getting an unwanted pregnancy and deciding to slaughter an innocent human being. Besides, the same people who are supporting Hobby Lobby in this case are wanting to send child refugees back to their home countries to be slaughtered.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: July 03, 2014, 02:25:21 PM »

Except this is about birth control drugs, not abortion, so if anything, this just increases the likelihood of somebody getting an unwanted pregnancy and deciding to slaughter an innocent human being. Besides, the same people who are supporting Hobby Lobby in this case are wanting to send child refugees back to their home countries to be slaughtered.

Bullshit exaggeration.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: July 03, 2014, 02:52:20 PM »

Wait, these kids are "refugees" who are fleeing some sort of genocide? Wow - that's a new spin I haven't heard before.

And this isn't about just birth control drugs - which Hobby Lobby includes in its insurance - it's about a select certain birth control drugs that the HL owners have moral objections to because they believe they terminate life after conception.

Whether such drugs cause "abortion" any more than other drugs is debatable, but you avoid all this mess by simply allowing employers to choose what insurance to provide, if anything. But liberals have suddenly become the "anti-choice" party. Or maybe they always were.

Just stop the bullshit arguments. They're annoying.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: July 06, 2014, 11:39:55 PM »
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/07/supreme-court-scotus-hobby-lobby-all-forms-contraception
Thanks for posting this clownsuit before I got here Mrs.
It will be interesting to see how KSU and the rest of the neo-cons morph their arguments.

Also we're now good with corps having all parts of first amendment protections now even if their beliefs are lies?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: July 07, 2014, 07:41:42 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/06/opinion/sunday/ross-douthat-a-company-liberals-could-love-.html?_r=0

One such company was hailed last year by the left-wing policy website Demos “for thumbing its nose at the conventional wisdom that success in the retail industry” requires paying “bargain-basement wages.” A retail chain with nearly 600 stores and 13,000 workers, this business sets its lowest full-time wage at $15 an hour, and raised wages steadily through the stagnant postrecession years. (Its do-gooder policies also include donating 10 percent of its profits to charity and giving all employees Sunday off.) And the chain is thriving commercially — offering, as Demos put it, a clear example of how “doing good for workers can also mean doing good for business.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: July 07, 2014, 12:55:35 PM »
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/07/supreme-court-scotus-hobby-lobby-all-forms-contraception
Thanks for posting this clownsuit before I got here Mrs.
It will be interesting to see how KSU and the rest of the neo-cons morph their arguments.

Also we're now good with corps having all parts of first amendment protections now even if their beliefs are lies?

Why would I need to change my argument? I never said that the decision was limited to any particular types of birth control - just that Hobby Lobby's insurance does, in fact, provide some coverage.

None of this changes the central point that the federal government created this mess by mandating certain minimum coverages. Without those mandates, employers would choose what coverage, if any, to provide, and employees would choose whether to purchase the employer insurance, or find a new job, or purchase different or supplemental insurance. Choice: it's a wonderful thing, and it's how free markets keep prices low.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: July 07, 2014, 01:01:10 PM »
I'm dead serious that the government should provide free birth control and health care. And yeah, it probably would reduce the welfare rate. Teen pregnancies especially ruin the finances of people.

A program that provides contraceptives to low-income women contributed to a 40-percent drop in Colorado's teen birth rate over five years, according to state officials.

The program, known as the Colorado Family Planning Initiative, provides intrauterine devices (IUDs) or implants at little to no cost for low-income women at 68 family planning clinics in Colorado.

The teen abortion rate dropped by 35 percent from 2009 to 2012 in counties served by the program, according to the state's estimates.

Young women served by the family planning clinics also accounted for about three-fourths of the overall decline in Colorado's teen birth rate during the same time period. And the infant caseload for Colorado WIC, a nutrition program for low-income women and their babies, fell by 23 percent from 2008 to 2013.

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: July 07, 2014, 03:17:12 PM »
I'm dead serious that the government should provide free birth control and health care. And yeah, it probably would reduce the welfare rate. Teen pregnancies especially ruin the finances of people.

A program that provides contraceptives to low-income women contributed to a 40-percent drop in Colorado's teen birth rate over five years, according to state officials.

The program, known as the Colorado Family Planning Initiative, provides intrauterine devices (IUDs) or implants at little to no cost for low-income women at 68 family planning clinics in Colorado.

The teen abortion rate dropped by 35 percent from 2009 to 2012 in counties served by the program, according to the state's estimates.

Young women served by the family planning clinics also accounted for about three-fourths of the overall decline in Colorado's teen birth rate during the same time period. And the infant caseload for Colorado WIC, a nutrition program for low-income women and their babies, fell by 23 percent from 2008 to 2013.

:thumbs: :thumbs: