Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 57081 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #725 on: October 30, 2023, 11:25:48 AM »
#neocongE/#blueanongE completely ignoring the dominant ethnicity and religion of that region.  As expected

The Russian government has now arrested over 60 people responsible for these actions.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 30, 2023, 11:32:29 AM »
I mean they gave them two weeks to flee to the desert you agendite

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hamas-blocks-foreign-nationals-from-leaving-gaza/ar-AA1j3hDV

This can't be true?  Hamas would never do this to foreign nationals or to their own!!
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 30, 2023, 11:34:44 AM »
Just a friendly reminder that humanitarian aid - a shipment of flour - was allowed to be delivered to a bakery in Gaza. The Israelis were generous enough to wait until the entire shipment was unloaded before bombing that bakery.

I’m honestly not sure if I believe the story since Israel spent the weekend knocking out all forms of communication in Palestine…no phones, no internet, nothing. So if they can’t even write a blog post about what is happening or call for an ambulance, I’m not sure how this story managed to get out.

Poor Israel, though!

I heard there could have been even more aide given if Hamas released some of those kidnapped babies (fake news) but Israel was like, "no way!".  Damn Jews!
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 30, 2023, 11:52:59 AM »
#neocongE/#blueanongE completely ignoring the dominant ethnicity and religion of that region.  As expected

The Russian government has now arrested over 60 people responsible for these actions.

Arrested for an unguided tour? Fascists.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 30, 2023, 12:34:30 PM »
According to many global news outlets (even Fox News), Russians Muslims stormed a runway that a flight from Israel was landing on.

That seems really anitisemitc, doesn’t it?

Meanwhile #blueaongE/#neocongE ignores the thousands of marches across the globe with chants of clearing out Israel from the river to the sea etc. etc.  Include those that propose the eradication of Israel on the most #blueanon college campuses and streets of our nation.
I think you are in a tough spot.  You and I seem to agree that the IDF has to protect Israel. However, it’s clear to you (and all humans) that Russia is pro-Hamas.

I think you I agree that the United States continues to spend billions of dollars to protect the country where billionaire Hamas leaders are holed up, and Western leaders continue to meet with and give an audience to Hamas facilitators like Mahmoud Abbas

Trying to point out that a government was trying to free their citizens from captivity as a sign of some kind of alliance is absolutely  :lol: :lol:

The alliance is so strong that our alleged friends took our citizens hostage . . . the deep deep thoughts of #blueanongE/#neocongE

I don't know much about Abbas but I thought he was seeking a peaceful, Palestinian solution. What's this about him being a Hamas facilitator?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 30, 2023, 12:43:17 PM »
According to many global news outlets (even Fox News), Russians Muslims stormed a runway that a flight from Israel was landing on.

Meanwhile #blueaongE/#neocongE ignores the thousands of marches across the globe with chants of clearing out Israel from the river to the sea etc. etc.  Include those that propose the eradication of Israel on the most #blueanon college campuses and streets of our nation.

Yes great stuff here, Dax. A nation of people who have been the target of state sponsored ethnic cleansing for the last 70 years are calling for…ethnic cleansing. Now, while it would be completely fair for them to want their land that was stolen from them to be returned, they are not calling for an expulsion of the Jews. I think the one exception to that might be the pilgrims from Long Island and their ilk who had never even been to the region but were told “hey feel free to come throw these people out of their homes and take their land. If they give you any trouble you can just kill them or we can do it for you “ yeah those mfers need to gtfo.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 30, 2023, 12:47:05 PM »

I think you are in a tough spot.  You and I seem to agree that the IDF has to protect Israel. However, it’s clear to you (and all humans) that Russia is pro-Hamas.

I think you I agree that the United States continues to spend billions of dollars to protect the country where billionaire Hamas leaders are holed up, and Western leaders continue to meet with and give an audience to Hamas facilitators like Mahmoud Abbas

Trying to point out that a government was trying to free their citizens from captivity as a sign of some kind of alliance is absolutely  :lol: :lol:

The alliance is so strong that our alleged friends took our citizens hostage . . . the deep deep thoughts of #blueanongE/#neocongE

I don't know much about Abbas but I thought he was seeking a peaceful, Palestinian solution. What's this about him being a Hamas facilitator?

He's the President of the Palestinian Authority and the Palestinian State and he's knowingly allowed Hamas to grow, prosper and get military aid from places like Iran.

That's a facilitator in every form.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 30, 2023, 12:48:20 PM »

Yes great stuff here, Dax. A nation of people who have been the target of state sponsored ethnic cleansing for the last 70 years are calling for…ethnic cleansing. Now, while it would be completely fair for them to want their land that was stolen from them to be returned, they are not calling for an expulsion of the Jews. I think the one exception to that might be the pilgrims from Long Island and their ilk who had never even been to the region but were told “hey feel free to come throw these people out of their homes and take their land. If they give you any trouble you can just kill them or we can do it for you “ yeah those mfers need to gtfo.

I don't have the first clue what that has to do with what I posted. 

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 30, 2023, 12:57:23 PM »

I guess I’m just making a point that -as per - this thing you’ve chosen to be outraged about has absolutely no bearing on anything whatsoever, but let’s get pissed about it anyway!

After all, both you and I know ain’t nobody in the Levant gunna do a damn thing until they check in at the quad of Amherst College to make sure the demands of those students are met.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 30, 2023, 01:06:30 PM »
70 years of State sponsored ethnic cleansing is a bridge too far imo
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: October 30, 2023, 01:22:30 PM »
AND, I don’t blame the IDF one bit for it. Every reasonable human on earth would have concluded this is exactly what would happen if you pulled off what Hamas was planning.  It’s all part of Hamas’ plan.  They knew very well what would happen.

So we dance the dance that Hamas obligated us all to dance…

I've seen versions of this talking point floating around - namely that a big part of Hamas's strategy is maximizing civilian casualties to increase sympathy for their cause. SO WHY WOULD ISRAEL PLAY RIGHT INTO THEIR STRATEGY??? just seems dumb

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 30, 2023, 01:25:46 PM »

I guess I’m just making a point that -as per - this thing you’ve chosen to be outraged about has absolutely no bearing on anything whatsoever, but let’s get pissed about it anyway!

After all, both you and I know ain’t nobody in the Levant gunna do a damn thing until they check in at the quad of Amherst College to make sure the demands of those students are met.

Context as always is completely lost on you.

The recent series of posts was the usual meltdown about the got damn Russians Muslims in Russia.  The Russian government has placed many of the people invading that airport  under arrest.  Meanwhile the usual's completely ignore the calls across the globe to wipe Israel off the map. 

Somehow you've spun that very succinct series of recent events, and tried to turn it into - The political and cultural dynamics of the Modern History of Israel.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 30, 2023, 02:23:36 PM »

Context as always is completely lost on you.

The recent series of posts was the usual meltdown about the got damn Russians Muslims in Russia.  The Russian government has placed many of the people invading that airport  under arrest.  Meanwhile the usual's completely ignore the calls across the globe to wipe Israel off the map. 

Somehow you've spun that very succinct series of recent events, and tried to turn it into - The political and cultural dynamics of the Modern History of Israel.

Ok regarding the calls across the globe to wipe Israel off the map…yes, I’m sure they are burning effigies of Netanyahu in every major city of Strawmanistan, but what I’m saying is that nobody who has any skin in the game is calling for the eradication of the Jewish people in any form or fashion. At all. So thank you for making a completely feckless point. You really knocked it out of the park.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 30, 2023, 02:55:05 PM »
AND, I don’t blame the IDF one bit for it. Every reasonable human on earth would have concluded this is exactly what would happen if you pulled off what Hamas was planning.  It’s all part of Hamas’ plan.  They knew very well what would happen.

So we dance the dance that Hamas obligated us all to dance…

I've seen versions of this talking point floating around - namely that a big part of Hamas's strategy is maximizing civilian casualties to increase sympathy for their cause. SO WHY WOULD ISRAEL PLAY RIGHT INTO THEIR STRATEGY??? just seems dumb
I think it’s obvious that they knew that IDF would violently and overwhelmingly respond to the type of terror act that Hamas conducted. 

Israel has no choice but to respond that way. They have to get those hostages back.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 30, 2023, 02:58:30 PM »
I think Hamas obviously is only concerned with hastening the eradication of Israel. They want to antagonize Israel into doing something that nudges other Islamic stares to join a war against Israel.

Beheading babies and raping people isn’t an appropriate response to anything.  It’s a call for war.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 30, 2023, 02:59:32 PM »
I also fully admit Israel has been a cruel master to the Palestinians.  Totally get that that argument.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #741 on: October 30, 2023, 03:01:07 PM »
To support  Hamas is literally to support a full scale war of eradication against Israel. That’s not hyperbole.  This is now proven fact.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: October 30, 2023, 03:16:39 PM »

He's the President of the Palestinian Authority and the Palestinian State and he's knowingly allowed Hamas to grow, prosper and get military aid from places like Iran.

That's a facilitator in every form.
1) there is no Palestinian state
2) any minuscule power he has derived from Israel, they even collect his taxes and then sometimes give the Palestinians some of them
3) he has less power over Gaza than Israel

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 30, 2023, 10:20:58 PM »
OMG KK

A terrorist state facilitator apologist

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 31, 2023, 07:28:37 AM »
What in the world can Fatah and Abbas do about Gaza?

Hamas killed the Fatah leadership after Bush/Trump neo-con demon Eliot Abrams tried to arm them after the election 17 years ago.

What is Abbas supposed to do to govern Gaza? Seriously, explain that one.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 31, 2023, 07:29:55 AM »
Who is the leader in the clubhouse to govern Gaza once Hamas is eradicated?  I need a coaching search style list here.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 31, 2023, 08:46:49 AM »
What in the world can Fatah and Abbas do about Gaza?

Hamas killed the Fatah leadership after Bush/Trump neo-con demon Eliot Abrams tried to arm them after the election 17 years ago.

What is Abbas supposed to do to govern Gaza? Seriously, explain that one.

First of all, your boy Pedo pumped over $100 million dollars into the place (wants to send more) even though back channel State communications (obtained by FOIA) show that there can be no guarantees that some of the funds will not end up in the hands of Hamas.  So that right there should tell you all you need to know, friend.

Plus, LOL at digging back 17 years ago at this point . . . when we know your boys have been shipping arms all over the globe to every POS terrorist group imaginable and it even got a U.S. ambassador killed and they ended up having CIA backed terrorists in Syria, fighting DOD backed terrorists in Syria.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 31, 2023, 10:41:20 AM »
How is Abbas "a facilitator" for Hamas in Gaza?  He doesn't even control his own budget and tax collection in the West Bank. He does not govern a state in the West Bank, he definitely has no control over the governing of Gaza, so what exactly is he responsible for there?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 31, 2023, 12:04:43 PM »
The PLA has facilitated their own weakness and thus in turn they have facilitated Hamas.

Whether that was purposeful or unavoidable is in the eye of the beholder.

In regards to these latest attacks, Abbas has been tepid in condemnation, and that's being extremely generous.  Abbas has completely melted when his ranks have criticized his very meek condemnation of Hamas' actions.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 31, 2023, 12:41:37 PM »
you see KK he's actually so ineffective that he's incredibly effective. try to keep up