Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235751 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #2250 on: November 26, 2014, 06:02:11 PM »
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/newly-released-witness-testimony-tell-us-michael-brown-shooting/

Only 1 witness agreed his hands weren't up
What a disgusting read. What's amazing is someone seems to think the this information justifies the grand jury decision.

The grand Jury also examined all of the physical evidence, which may have made many of the witness statements improbable or impossible.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: November 26, 2014, 06:16:23 PM »
How much of the aftermath of the Brown shooting would have happened if his sidekick had not lied through his teeth?  It was far worse then screaming FIRE! In a crowded theatre.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2252 on: November 26, 2014, 06:39:27 PM »
Trying to find meaning in this is a futile exercise.

You are looking in the wrong place Socrates.

All this post demonstrates is an ignorance of the writings of Plato.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: November 26, 2014, 06:46:22 PM »
People who don't know crap about the law don't understand that "eye witness" testimony is the most unreliable and easily rebuttal testimony available.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: November 26, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »
People who don't know crap about the law don't understand that "eye witness" testimony is the most unreliable and easily rebuttal testimony available.
I know it is, (IIRC i've said as much elsewhere in the thread), but were talking about shitloads of eyewitnesses contradicting the cop.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: November 26, 2014, 06:49:42 PM »
I wonder how many people have been executed on eyewitness testimony. Probably a lot.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: November 26, 2014, 06:54:11 PM »
I know it is, (IIRC i've said as much elsewhere in the thread), but were talking about shitloads of eyewitnesses contradicting the cop.

Obviously they weren't very convincing (probably because they were all lying and didn't witness anything)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: November 26, 2014, 06:55:57 PM »
I think it's safe to equate the purported eye witnesses in this case to the trailer trash you see on local news who were taking a crap when the tornado hit their house and when it was over they were plopped down in the Walmart parking lot 5 miles away.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: November 26, 2014, 06:57:07 PM »
I wonder how many people have been executed on eyewitness testimony. Probably a lot.

Yeah, but those eye witnesses probably actually saw the murder.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: November 26, 2014, 07:19:55 PM »
Trying to find meaning in this is a futile exercise.

You are looking in the wrong place Socrates.

Touché

All this post demonstrates is an ignorance of the writings of Plato.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: November 26, 2014, 07:33:15 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: November 26, 2014, 07:47:08 PM »
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/078c82ad45ff4ec6aa1c7744dfa7df14/grand-jury-documents-rife-inconsistencies

Wow. After reading this, I'm more convinced than ever of two things:

1. The vast majority of "eye witnesses" we're pretty much full of crap.

2. Officer Wilson got the fairest GJ in the history of GJs. The prosecutors often acted like defense attorneys, helping to point out inconsistencies in testimony. Again, this GJ produced a just result - but damn it's good to be a cop.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: November 26, 2014, 08:29:56 PM »
What I mean is, a truly pro-life person wouldn't argue "Its ok for cops to shoot minorities because you get so many abortions." That would be hypocritical and foolish.

Yet here we are

Huh. It doesn't seem to me that anyone is arguing that it's ok for cops to kill black people because they get so many abortions. "BlackLivesMatter" seems like a perfectly appropriate twitter handle to mention the unprecedented black genocide by abortion. When talking about the value of black lives, why are we only allowed to talk about that in the context of police shootings?

You are so amazingly insincere. I wish you would drop the facade and say what you want to say and be who you want to be. As it stands now you certainly are not fooling anyone.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: November 26, 2014, 08:33:25 PM »
 :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: November 26, 2014, 10:09:42 PM »
What I mean is, a truly pro-life person wouldn't argue "Its ok for cops to shoot minorities because you get so many abortions." That would be hypocritical and foolish.

Yet here we are

Huh. It doesn't seem to me that anyone is arguing that it's ok for cops to kill black people because they get so many abortions. "BlackLivesMatter" seems like a perfectly appropriate twitter handle to mention the unprecedented black genocide by abortion. When talking about the value of black lives, why are we only allowed to talk about that in the context of police shootings?

You are so amazingly insincere. I wish you would drop the facade and say what you want to say and be who you want to be. As it stands now you certainly are not fooling anyone.

:dunno:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: December 01, 2014, 12:17:58 PM »
Props to the Rams players (can't believe one of our racists hasn't already brought it up).

I guess whoever wrote the statement condemning the protest has been fired or something.

http://deadspin.com/st-louis-cops-declare-rams-hands-up-dont-shoot-to-be-1665003269

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: December 01, 2014, 01:11:44 PM »
A few questions:

Was the decision not to indict unjust?

Did the evidence warrant an indictment or possible conviction?

If the evidence was not corroborative to an indictment, then do we need to change the laws? Why?

These are important questions, because if their answers aren't basically yes, no, and if need be, yes, then anyone protesting or angered at the outcome of the Wilson grand jury is standing on loose footing.

There is not a question that something needs to be done about the adversarial relationship between law enforcement and urban citizens, but if the evidence and decision not to indict agree with the law, and the law is sound as is, then Michael Brown is a poor choice for a martyr, and any demonstrations or social unrest with him at the center is weak.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: December 01, 2014, 01:15:46 PM »
A few questions:

If the evidence was not corroborative to an indictment, then do we need to change the laws? Why?

These are important questions, because if their answers aren't basically yes, no, and if need be, yes, then anyone protesting or angered at the outcome of the Wilson grand jury is standing on loose footing.

There is not a question that something needs to be done about the adversarial relationship between law enforcement and urban citizens, but if the evidence and decision not to indict agree with the law, and the law is sound as is, then Michael Brown is a poor choice for a martyr, and any demonstrations or social unrest with him at the center is weak.

The grand jury process seems to have been a farce. I'm not really sure this case should have ever gotten that far, though. There was never more than a 0% chance of this guy getting convicted.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: December 01, 2014, 01:17:21 PM »
Maybe every state should have an official whose sole purpose is investigating police departments and prosecuting police officers who wrongfully kill people.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: December 01, 2014, 01:19:43 PM »
Props to the Rams players (can't believe one of our racists hasn't already brought it up).

I guess whoever wrote the statement condemning the protest has been fired or something.

http://deadspin.com/st-louis-cops-declare-rams-hands-up-dont-shoot-to-be-1665003269

Jeff Roorda, is the guy who wrote the statement and he definitely has not been fired because he is the St. Louis Police Officers Association. Him, just him, no one else. That organization has a real official sounding name but they (I really should say he) are not the union of St. Louis police officers.

Jeff Roorda is something else, I became familiar with him two weeks ago when he was on CNN lying about the protests in August and race baiting and carnival barking about what the rioters were going to do. He got fired from a police department for lying and falsifying reports.  He caused a mild panic in St. Louis in August by going on television and proclaiming to be a friend of Darren Wilson and lying about all kinds of stuff. He is a lone wolf, racist, crap stirrer. This is the good part though, while getting involved in all of this stuff back in August, he was running for state senate or some crap as a democrat. Long story short, he is a piece of crap, he isn't "the police" or "police groups" as the media keeps referring to today. I guess it is too much work for them to do 10 minutes of research, gotta be first and loudest.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: December 01, 2014, 01:34:53 PM »
A few questions:

The grand jury process seems to have been a farce. I'm not really sure this case should have ever gotten that far, though. There was never more than a 0% chance of this guy getting convicted.

Was the actual jury in on the farse, or just hypnotized by the prosecutor?

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: December 01, 2014, 01:37:33 PM »
Media can be pathetic. Smart move on this dude's part to mimic the actual

St. Louis County Police Association http://slcpa.org/ with his "group's" name.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: December 01, 2014, 01:39:00 PM »
A few questions:

Was the actual jury in on the farse, or just hypnotized by the prosecutor?

The prosecutor appears to have been playing the role of defense attorney. Hard to get to a trial that way.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: December 01, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »

Jeff Roorda, is the guy who wrote the statement and he definitely has not been fired because he is the St. Louis Police Officers Association. Him, just him, no one else. That organization has a real official sounding name but they (I really should say he) are not the union of St. Louis police officers.

Jeff Roorda is something else, I became familiar with him two weeks ago when he was on CNN lying about the protests in August and race baiting and carnival barking about what the rioters were going to do. He got fired from a police department for lying and falsifying reports.  He caused a mild panic in St. Louis in August by going on television and proclaiming to be a friend of Darren Wilson and lying about all kinds of stuff. He is a lone wolf, racist, crap stirrer. This is the good part though, while getting involved in all of this stuff back in August, he was running for state senate or some crap as a democrat. Long story short, he is a piece of crap, he isn't "the police" or "police groups" as the media keeps referring to today. I guess it is too much work for them to do 10 minutes of research, gotta be first and loudest.

He was also cheerleading on CNN when they announced no indictment.

https://vine.co/v/O16061MihpL