Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 234893 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1875 on: November 17, 2014, 10:30:41 PM »
http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news/2014/11/17/ferguson-police-officer-raped-woman-in-jail.html

I thought the Ferguson PD was "mostly white", and now the one black officer is a rapist? Damn, MIR, we can't seem to catch a break here.  :facepalm:

Can someone let me know why I was @'ed here? Was K-S-U-W one of those people earlier ITT insisting that black people have spokesmen? I guess this makes sense now.

Rhetorical ?

Maybe? I mean part of me is dumbfounded that he expects me to answer to this or that he immediately thought of me, as if I am a convicted or even accused rapist. But then I'm somewhat aware of his body of work and I know that he expects me to make an excuse for a rapist because he's black.

After you explain why the black guy raped this girl, tell me why Kobe took 34 shots yesterday.

They cant help themselves from trying to score

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: November 17, 2014, 10:31:28 PM »
Were her hands up? Or was she grabbing for his gun?  Sounds fishy, i'm gonna wait to protest until the prosecutor weighs in.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: November 17, 2014, 10:32:30 PM »
I think his point is that the entire Ferguson PD is NOT all white, there is a black officer, and he is a rapist.

So is he saying I am a rapist cause I'm the lone black voice in this thread filled with crackers?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: November 17, 2014, 10:33:21 PM »
interesting that ksuw hates our constitution
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: November 17, 2014, 10:40:13 PM »
I think his point is that the entire Ferguson PD is NOT all white, there is a black officer, and he is a rapist.

So is he saying I am a rapist cause I'm the lone black voice in this thread filled with crackers?

i would never put words in anyone's mouth

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: November 17, 2014, 11:10:35 PM »
http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news/2014/11/17/ferguson-police-officer-raped-woman-in-jail.html

I thought the Ferguson PD was "mostly white", and now the one black officer is a rapist? Damn, MIR, we can't seem to catch a break here.  :facepalm:

Can someone let me know why I was @'ed here? Was K-S-U-W one of those people earlier ITT insisting that black people have spokesmen? I guess this makes sense now.

Rhetorical ?

Maybe? I mean part of me is dumbfounded that he expects me to answer to this or that he immediately thought of me, as if I am a convicted or even accused rapist. But then I'm somewhat aware of his body of work and I know that he expects me to make an excuse for a rapist because he's black.

Woah, woah, woah. Woah. Hold on there, bucko. It was certainly not my intent to impugn you as a rapist. You just seem to take black/white issues more personally than most in the Pit, so I was trying to commiserate with you. Yeesh - this is what I get for trying to be nice...
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: November 17, 2014, 11:11:57 PM »

??? Oh - you're still talking about the protest thing. The 1st Amendment protects freedom of speech. It doesn't protect goading PD into physical confrontations just to create a media spectacle. At that point, your best protection would be the 8th Amendment...
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: November 17, 2014, 11:42:31 PM »

??? Oh - you're still talking about the protest thing. The 1st Amendment protects freedom of speech. It doesn't protect goading PD into physical confrontations just to create a media spectacle. At that point, your best protection would be the 8th Amendment...

I think this type of freedom of speech is more in line with what the founding fathers had in mind while creating the first amendment than campaign contributions are.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: November 18, 2014, 12:24:39 AM »

Rhetorical ?

Woah, woah, woah. Woah. Hold on there, bucko. It was certainly not my intent to impugn you as a rapist. You just seem to take black/white issues more personally than most in the Pit, so I was trying to commiserate with you. Yeesh - this is what I get for trying to be nice...

:lol: This is absolutely the most white privileged thing I have ever heard or read, so grats for that.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: November 18, 2014, 07:09:03 AM »

Rhetorical ?

:lol: This is absolutely the most white privileged thing I have ever heard or read, so grats for that.

MIR just "white privilege"d me!  :love:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1885 on: November 18, 2014, 09:17:58 AM »
Here's something that should surprise nobody, society doesn't care when a junky criminal gets shot. Whether it's a cop or another junky criminal who does the shooting is irrelevant. Stop feigning outrage
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: November 18, 2014, 09:58:15 AM »

Yeah, they are goading the guys in full combat gear and MRAP's. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: November 18, 2014, 10:02:16 AM »

...who are only there because stores and other property are being torched/looted. If I had to face down roving packs of thugs, I'd prolly want some protective gear, too.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: November 18, 2014, 10:06:03 AM »
Well this isn't going to help matters... http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/18/darren-wilson-supporters-crowdfund-pantsupdontloot-ferguson-billboard/

So on the one hand, we've got race baiters like Al Sharpton and Eric Holder comparing Mike Mike to Emmett Till, and on the other side, we've got white people telling protestors to stop looting and pull their pants up. Know what's awesome about electing Obama twice? How far we've come in terms of having that "dialogue" about race. (But I know, that's just my "privilege" speaking).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: November 18, 2014, 10:16:56 AM »

...who are only there because stores and other property are being torched/looted. If I had to face down roving packs of thugs, I'd prolly want some protective gear, too.

Why not drones then?  I also think the MRAPs could be replaced by tanks.  They are coddling these thugs

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: November 18, 2014, 10:28:12 AM »
When non-gE'rs call K-S-U-W a racist, does he claim MIR as his black friend?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: November 18, 2014, 10:29:48 AM »
I'm just catching up in this thread, so help me out, please. MIR is BLACK????!!!

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: November 18, 2014, 10:49:24 AM »
Well this isn't going to help matters... http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/18/darren-wilson-supporters-crowdfund-pantsupdontloot-ferguson-billboard/

So on the one hand, we've got race baiters like Al Sharpton and Eric Holder comparing Mike Mike to Emmett Till, and on the other side, we've got white people telling protestors to stop looting and pull their pants up. Know what's awesome about electing Obama twice? How far we've come in terms of having that "dialogue" about race. (But I know, that's just my "privilege" speaking).

yeah I look at this and think sharpton and holder are the "race baiters"

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: November 18, 2014, 10:52:25 AM »

Nah, I don't think that counts. For all I know, MIR could be some 15yo albino white kid bbs'n from his mom's basement pretending to be black.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: November 18, 2014, 12:22:07 PM »

Nah, I don't think that counts. For all I know, MIR could be some 15yo albino white kid bbs'n from his mom's basement pretending to be black.

If someone pretends to be black, are they still rape/loot crazy?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: November 18, 2014, 03:52:53 PM »
I'm shocked that KSUW's account doesn't have a feature on it that autocorrects "thugs" to the n word, because that's basically what he means.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: November 18, 2014, 03:55:33 PM »

what does that billboard have to do with Obama?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: November 18, 2014, 03:56:49 PM »
Also, why does Ferguson having a black cop who rapes people somehow make a white cop shooting people ok? I didn't get the connection on that one.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: November 18, 2014, 03:59:58 PM »
Also, why does Ferguson having a black cop who rapes people somehow make a white cop shooting people ok? I didn't get the connection on that one.
It was extremly weird timing for that to come out. Especially since it was like a year ago.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: November 18, 2014, 04:01:22 PM »
I browsed the #pantsUPdontLOOT tweets and came across this: