Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 234890 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1100 on: August 19, 2014, 07:46:02 PM »
you are looking silly here edna.  i used to have a similar opinon though

i agree that sharpton/jackson are mostly not genuine people (imho), but mir changed my mind in a different thread a while ago about calling them "black leaders".  it's a silly thing to do.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 19, 2014, 07:54:21 PM »

i agree that sharpton/jackson are mostly not genuine people (imho), but mir changed my mind in a different thread a while ago about calling them "black leaders".  it's a silly thing to do.
if he feels that strongly about an obvious short hand generalization he can post his thoughts in a mature way, id like to hear it.  Discourse is enlightening wjen done with rational emphasis.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 19, 2014, 07:54:41 PM »
what party to black people vote?  What party would Jackson/Sharpton want them to vote?  coincidence or leadership :dunno:
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 19, 2014, 07:56:24 PM »

if he feels that strongly about an obvious short hand generalization he can post his thoughts in a mature way, id like to hear it.  Discourse is enlightening wjen done with rational emphasis.

he's only said it rationally like 14 times in this thread (directly to you no less).  you're just too stupid to understand it i guess.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 19, 2014, 07:57:45 PM »
what party to black people vote?  What party would Jackson/Sharpton want them to vote?  coincidence or leadership :dunno:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm black and I vote my conscience.  It's not always Democratic.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 19, 2014, 07:58:06 PM »

yup, two people get an entire race to vote the same way, that's how gullible THOSE people are

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 19, 2014, 07:59:59 PM »

he's only said it rationally like 14 times in this thread (directly to you no less).  you're just too stupid to understand it i guess.
if thats what you think is going....dumbass....also if that kind of analysis dissuades you from a point of view I have a bridge to sell you.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 19, 2014, 08:03:18 PM »
 :blank:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 19, 2014, 08:04:31 PM »
I don't see how ed can see that entire giant quote box and only get "....dumbass...." out of it

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 19, 2014, 08:10:15 PM »
I don't see how ed can see that entire giant quote box and only get "....dumbass...." out of it

it's masterful trolling, or he has timhawk levels of comprehension

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: August 19, 2014, 08:13:14 PM »
the irony of this post could break this forum

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: August 19, 2014, 08:14:26 PM »
Let's reel back the animosity a bit, fellahs.  We don't need to attack each other.  We're all white, here, let's act like it.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: August 19, 2014, 08:21:40 PM »
Let's reel back the animosity a bit, fellahs.  We don't need to attack each other.  We're all white, here, let's act like it.

speak for yourself, i'm like 1/128th redman  :gocho:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: August 19, 2014, 08:37:18 PM »

speak for yourself, i'm like 99.003% dumbass

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: August 19, 2014, 08:42:38 PM »
Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and numerous white folks with a considerable amount of influence don't speak for me just because I'm white...er, part of the "white community". 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1115 on: August 19, 2014, 09:13:34 PM »
the irony of this post could break this forum

This post is an absolute homerun.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 19, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »
I don't understand how people don't understand that cops have families too, and that they get paid Dick to put themselves in danger all rough ridin' day. Like they're supposed to just allow themselves to be attacked, assume the risk, give every scumbag piece of crap the benefit of that doubt, and if they get scared there's no excuse. 

If you want a rock star crew of progressive police that can shoot out knee caps with a pistol from 30 yards, you're gonna have to start them at more than $28k per year. Particularly if you're going to investigate every single one of them for racism and murder every time they kill a crack head who attacks them.

I also don't understand how it's okay to stereotype cops, but nobody else.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: August 19, 2014, 09:23:10 PM »
I don't understand how people don't understand that cops have families too, and that they get paid Dick to put themselves in danger all rough ridin' day. Like they're supposed to just allow themselves to be attacked, assume the risk, give every scumbag piece of crap the benefit of that doubt, and if they get scared there's no excuse. 

If you want a rock star crew of progressive police that can shoot out knee caps with a pistol from 30 yards, you're gonna have to start them at more than $28k per year. Particularly if you're going to investigate every single one of them for racism and murder every time they kill a crack head who attacks them.

yup, just take it out of teachers pay, they make WAY too much

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: August 19, 2014, 09:25:39 PM »

if thats what you think is going....dumbass....also if that kind of analysis dissuades you from a point of view I have a bridge to sell you.

This post makes no sense.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: August 19, 2014, 09:36:30 PM »
Not to further inflame an irrelevant debate, and it's probably just a matter of semantics, but if race hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson don't have influence among blacks, how is it that they keep finding microphones? Seems like they draw pretty big crowds of mostly black people to hear them speak.

I can understand how it is offensive to be characterized as belonging to a homogenous "black community" with "black leaders" based on skin color - I get that (though voting 90% for one party doesn't help) - but I also think we shouldn't deny that these clowns have an unfortunate amount of influence among blacks. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: August 19, 2014, 09:38:45 PM »

Teachers have no measurable expectations other than don't sex students.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 19, 2014, 09:39:52 PM »

Teachers have no measurable expectations other than don't sex students.

but cops shouldn't have an expectation of not murdering people?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: August 19, 2014, 09:42:48 PM »
Anyone that thinks Crump is taking this pro Bono and/or derives no benefit from this, is an unimaginable sort of naive Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Like flies a tide flag over their garage and denies that nascar gets corporate money type of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: August 19, 2014, 09:43:33 PM »
So it's been determined that in the Ferguson case the cop did indeed "murder" the guy?

Sounds like a bunch bullshit political discussion to me seven.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: August 19, 2014, 09:44:43 PM »
So it's been determined that in the Ferguson case the cop did indeed "murder" the guy?

Sounds like a bunch bullshit political discussion to me seven.

did i say anything about the ferguson case?  neocon