Author Topic: My fascination with CycloneFanatics.com continues  (Read 119432 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: My fascination with CycloneFanatics.com continues
« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2013, 10:35:03 PM »
Quote from: The Mayor
Spradling, I thought, was the guy who hurt us the most the first time. He made four threes. We felt if he got loose we wouldn’t have a chance to win this game. We really worked on chasing him the last few days in practice.

where are you getting these?

1st one was post game quotes from the official site. 2nd was from Kellis' postgame notes.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2013, 10:35:14 PM »
Spradling, I thought, was the guy who hurt us the most the first time. He made four threes. We felt if he got loose we wouldn’t have a chance to win this game. We really worked on chasing him the last few days in practice.

Who the eff did the scout for them? Yikes!
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2013, 10:35:35 PM »
the mayor telling all the will haters to suck an acned dick.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2013, 10:36:02 PM »

Who the eff did the scout for them? Yikes!

Shannon, clearly.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2013, 10:40:20 PM »
Shannon has crazy contacts in college bball.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 09, 2013, 11:06:32 PM »
At kellys getting weird on the dance floor with my BROS. Anyways this couple wearing ISU gear tries to jump in and start dancing with the cool kids.

They lasted about 10 seconds before I stopped in the middle of the dance floor, pointed to their shirt, pointed to my shirt(emaw sweater over team angel shirt) and laughed at them for a solid minute.

They got the drift and backed off after about 10 secs. Haven't seen them since, I imagine the fired up the JOHN DEER and headed back to des Moines.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2013, 11:41:30 PM »
We're everything they want to be and think they should be. Their vitriol toward us is the easiest thing in the world to understand.

Yeah they'll never, ever admit it though. Poor lil bro.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 09, 2013, 11:52:13 PM »
We're everything they want to be and think they should be. Their vitriol toward us is the easiest thing in the world to understand.

Yeah they'll never, ever admit it though. Poor lil bro.

Envy is such a terrible thing. And they will never realize that.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2013, 12:09:56 AM »
Are there any emaws that have any real animosity toward flood aggy?  I've always just thought of them as a friendly conference member that we had annual games with...

Who knew they had so much hate and anger toward us.   I get why Texas and our equals hate us so, but their angst seems a bit misplaced, huh?

:dunno:

I used to be pretty ambivalent toward them, until my wife's cousin got married to an ISU alum. First off, he weighs like 400 lbs, and not because he has some kind of glandular issue, he just eats a lot and doesn't want to move very much. He blames every loss on the officials, without fail, and then starts berating the people who tell him to stop being a respect (even other ISU fans). Then when they actually win a rough ridin' game, he won't rough ridin' stop talking about it (even if the team they beat was garbage), ISU fans are like way more insecure Wichita State fans, which is saying something. He's also a youth pastor at a church, and I'm pretty sure it's one of those rape-friendly churches, so he's pretty much soured me toward ISU forever...the sack of crap.

That's very typical for ISU fans.

Yup. just about everyone I've met from Iowa meets that description.

I get that they're all fat and gross and losery and whatnot. Regardless, I just can't bring myself to give a crap about them and certainly hold no animosity toward them.

Perhaps it's just because, even when we have a down year, when I see a date with Iowa State on the schedule I automatically chalk up a win.

bears are fast...

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 10, 2013, 01:17:20 AM »
Are there any emaws that have any real animosity toward flood aggy?  I've always just thought of them as a friendly conference member that we had annual games with...

Who knew they had so much hate and anger toward us.   I get why Texas and our equals hate us so, but their angst seems a bit misplaced, huh?

I used to be pretty ambivalent toward them, until my wife's cousin got married to an ISU alum. First off, he weighs like 400 lbs, and not because he has some kind of glandular issue, he just eats a lot and doesn't want to move very much. He blames every loss on the officials, without fail, and then starts berating the people who tell him to stop being a respect (even other ISU fans). Then when they actually win a rough ridin' game, he won't rough ridin' stop talking about it (even if the team they beat was garbage), ISU fans are like way more insecure Wichita State fans, which is saying something. He's also a youth pastor at a church, and I'm pretty sure it's one of those rape-friendly churches, so he's pretty much soured me toward ISU forever...the sack of crap.
:thumbs:

I once said I hated you as a poster. I'm sorry.  For now.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 10, 2013, 01:22:36 AM »

:thumbs:

I once said I hated you as a poster. I'm sorry.  For now.

I remember Belvis...I remember. All water under the bridge now, we are all Cat fans here. Now let's all put on our rape-boots and bust down the doors of Allen Fieldhouse on monday night!!!
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 10, 2013, 01:33:24 AM »
Went through the thread starting from the end and decided to pull out some gems. 

Congrats Purple kitties your stupid booing after every single call got into the refs head good job. You still suck and are overrated.

I'm surprised the classless purple kitties didn't take a final shot.

Good job, purple kitties.

And Clyburn with another cheap one, that hasn't been called all day on the purple kitties.

I want to play them in the tournament. I think we'll hammer them there.

I think even a bunch of little puppies would look ugly near a K-State game.

i hate rodriguez more than anyone n the big 12

rodriguez fouls someone every time down

See, Fred got them settled down.

Now we'll have an awesome finish!

I think I've heard the KSU fight songs on Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Just boo at the refs long enough and they'll start making ********* calls. Big 12 refs this year are just...bad. its like they're being paid because ESPN is pimping the KU KSU ranked matchup.

As farm as I'm concerned, McGee has net to 0 compared to the first game.
  :confused:

I don't think that Bramlage or K-State are as tough as they used to be.

We're able. We see opportunity. We show up and win.

More excited than nervous for this one.

When it comes down to it Iowa State is better than K-State. Winning on the road today would prove we are more than capable of winning the B12. I think it's crucial Niang doesn't get into foul trouble.

Yep. I think everyone including KSU knows they are overrated. I think ISU and OkState are both better than KState. But winning on the road is difficult.

That stupid rock back and forth dance KSU does is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 10, 2013, 01:47:51 AM »
 :D bless them
emaw

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 10, 2013, 02:02:00 AM »

this is the perfect post

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 10, 2013, 02:12:21 AM »
Mid major team. Mid major fanbase. Win was expected. Next.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2013, 02:37:48 AM »
mtowncyclone13 
clyburn is now dubbed Black Velvet.

Cyclonepride 
I don't recall anyone using their hands as much as Rodriguez and never getting called for fouls

CY88CE11 
     Originally Posted by ajk4st8
     Usually get ts for slapping backboard
May have been bracing himself so he didn't hit his head on the board. Not sure.
 :dubious:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2013, 02:38:05 AM »
Maybe we need this

Keepers of the Faith -- Member

Keepers of the Faith is an alliance for those who are excited, enthusiastic, and optimistic about the direction of our men's basketball program. We reject the notion that one bad loss can derail the incredible progress of the past three years.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2013, 03:35:51 AM »
Good win.

We played like crap.  Grats to the clones haven't seen them play that good in years.

We played like crap against you in ames, looks like you guys suck.

You shot 50% from three in Ames.

We shoot like that almost every game dumbass, we shot 80% from three against oklahoma in the first half. So you can suck it.
The word?  :dunno:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2013, 07:39:48 AM »
Went through the thread starting from the end and decided to pull out some gems.

Congrats Purple kitties your stupid booing after every single call got into the refs head good job.

Just boo at the refs long enough and they'll start making ********* calls. Big 12 refs this year are just...bad. its like they're being paid because ESPN is pimping the KU KSU ranked matchup.

Wow, feels good to know the refs were just protecting the league's marquee program.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 10, 2013, 08:18:41 AM »

It was noticable during the game. Surreal, but noticable. I thought myself, "Am I imagining this?"  Glad The Mayor validated my sanity.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 10, 2013, 08:25:38 AM »

It was noticable during the game. Surreal, but noticable. I thought myself, "Am I imagining this?"  Glad The Mayor validated my sanity.

Yes, their defensive intensity on Will was only matched by the defense on Rodney.

It was a good move by oscar that when McGee started going off that he quickly got Tay into the game to guard him. Sprads defense on him wasn't terrible, but McGee had enough quickness to get just a little space and that was all he needed. After Tay came in, he only scored 2 more points.

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 10, 2013, 08:40:38 AM »

Yes, their defensive intensity on Will was only matched by the defense on Rodney.

It was a good move by oscar that when McGee started going off that he quickly got Tay into the game to guard him. Sprads defense on him wasn't terrible, but McGee had enough quickness to get just a little space and that was all he needed. After Tay came in, he only scored 2 more points.

Plus they didn't respect Irving's offense and he was able to make them pay for it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 10, 2013, 10:27:23 AM »
All the ISU fans I know up here in Des Moines went to the all you can eat Bacon Fest...

That's so Iowa...

Fat effers.

The tickets sold out in 14 minutes

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 10, 2013, 10:33:47 AM »

this is the perfect post

:dubious:

Offline CyberToothCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2013, 10:35:09 AM »

Congrats Purple kitties your stupid booing after every single call got into the refs head good job.

Attn Iowa State fans:

Yes, we K-Staters like to boo.  A lot.  But you are the one program in the country* that is not allowed to make comments about the amount of booing.  NO ONE boos as much or as long or about as many stupid things as you do.

*Arkansas fans like to boo a lot as well, so they probably shouldn't comment either.