Author Topic: Collin Klein is better than Tim Tebow  (Read 23717 times)

Offline kcnut

• The CEO of the Brad Essex Report and cont. writer for red state I also hate oklahoma so very much.
  • Combo-Fan
  • hail to the king.
    • View Profile
    • The Brad Essex Report
Re: Collin Klein is better than Tim Tebow
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 10:47:23 AM »
God think Collin is awesome.  :lynchmob:
LHC Bill Snyder is as american as you can get.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »
Getting a lot of chatter on twitter about how Collin Klein will probably lock up his 2012 Heisman in the Cotton Bowl....nice way to kick off the next year so far in advance.

Offline bigwilliestyle1407

• Combo-Fan
  • "when the eff did we get ice cream?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 04:34:34 AM »
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7320666

Collin getting some serious love....... :lynchmob:
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
 John Wooden

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 08:22:56 AM »
Klein will never play a down in the NFL

Like Mallett? Unlike Freeman?
:lol:
SPECTACULAR!
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 10:52:13 PM »
One knock against Klein:  he MIGHT be a hemophiliac.  :runaway:

Ya know?  Hemophilia is common with inbreeding.  Just saying...

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 10:55:09 PM »

He is from Colorado, not Arkansas.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 11:01:55 PM »

It's an X-linked trait. Collin is a boy.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 11:27:45 PM »

I'll write slowly so you can take notes. :thumbsup:

Yes, it's an X linked trait.  However, when a male has ONE "bad" gene, that is all it takes.  It takes 2 bad genes for a female to have hemophilia.
Hemophilia is more likely to effect males than females.

Seriously!  Do your damn research before you battle wits with me.  A simple google search will give you all sorts of information,..
example:  http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/hemophilia

I don't know if Collin boy is truly a hemophiliac. But, hemophilia is associated with in-breeding.  Do you not study history at whatever great school you go to?  Look into Britian's Royal families. 

I swear, it's not even fun when I'm fighting an unarmed person :embarrassed:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 11:33:49 PM »

Yes, it's an X linked trait.  However, when a male has ONE "bad" gene, that is all it takes.  It takes 2 bad genes for a female to have hemophilia.

Seriously!  Do your damn research before you battle wits with me.  A simple google search will give you all sorts of information,..

I don't know if Collin boy is truly a hemophiliac. But, hemophilia is associated with in-breeding.  Do you not study history at whatever great school you go to?  Look into Britian's Royal families. 

We are both on the internet, we can both research. Bravo. My point was that Collin is a boy, therefore him having hemophilia (if he even does, i don't know) would have come from his mother and mother alone. The idea that he would have become a hemophiliac from inbreeding, makes no sense. His father's genes would have nothing to do him possessing the trait.

If you are trying to say his mother is a product of incest, and that is how she got the trait, great?

Matching wits? the first thing you brought to this conversation was an allegation of incest....I fear I won't be stooping low enough to "match wits" with you.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 11:34:36 PM »
Collin Klein >> Ryan White

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2011, 08:11:54 AM »

We are both on the internet, we can both research. Bravo. My point was that Collin is a boy, therefore him having hemophilia (if he even does, i don't know) would have come from his mother and mother alone. The idea that he would have become a hemophiliac from inbreeding, makes no sense. His father's genes would have nothing to do him possessing the trait.

If you are trying to say his mother is a product of incest, and that is how she got the trait, great?

Matching wits? the first thing you brought to this conversation was an allegation of incest....I fear I won't be stooping low enough to "match wits" with you.

Dear God you're dense.

It takes a couple of generations of inbreeding for hemophilia to become an issue.  So what if it's on the mother's side?  It's still in-breeding!

I didn't "allege" anything.  I made a simple statement of fact.  I don't know this kid from anything.  I don't care...I made a statement.  You took it as an allegation.

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 08:26:31 AM »

Dear God you're dense.

It takes a couple of generations of inbreeding for hemophilia to become an issue.  So what if it's on the mother's side?  It's still in-breeding!

I didn't "allege" anything.  I made a simple statement of fact.  I don't know this kid from anything.  I don't care...I made a statement.  You took it as an allegation.

Way to be  super informed about inbreeding... :thumbs:

It's not like you're reinforcing any stereotypes about your state or anything

Offline Sliver72

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAR..or EPAR...I like the sound of that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 09:45:31 AM »
...and in other news, who fuckin' cares? The title of this thread is just like saying "Robert Griffin III is better than Andre Ware." Well, Griffin just won his Heisman. Klein's never gonna even get invited to the party.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
...and in other news, who fuckin' cares? The title of this thread is just like saying "Robert Griffin III is better than Andre Ware." Well, Griffin just won his Heisman. Klein's never gonna even get invited to the party.

:jerk:

Everyone knows he'll be there next year. Has a better chance then any arKansas player.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »

Fighting on the internet and writing a dissertation to do so...

I'd say you're the loser in this "fight".

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 01:34:35 PM »
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2011, 01:54:39 PM »
Guys, are we that surprised a Pig Aggie fan (probably didn't even go to school there) is an expert on inbreeding? 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2011, 05:02:51 PM »

Dear God you're dense.

MODS???? Change my screen name to Iridium! I would say Osmium, but surely I'm not the most dense.  :dunno:

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2011, 05:21:09 PM »
What team does Calvin play for?  If it is the Broncos you poeple need to let it go!  Tebow is winning and that trumps everything.  Calvin will get his chance i am sure.  He sounds good.  But right now Tebow is the man for Denver and Klien and the boy from Notre Dame will have to wait.  End of story.

J. Holly Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2011, 07:17:41 PM »
Guys, are we that surprised a Pig Aggie fan (probably didn't even go to school there) is an expert on inbreeding? 
Actually....I attended and graduated from MT Law Enforcement Academy.
And before that I held triple certification as an EMT (Arkansas, Texas and National Registry)

I lived in NW Arkansas for several years.

And what in the blue hell does where I went to school have to do with anything? :dunno:

I hope that your QB is healthy.  I've never said anything nasty (here or otherwise) against KState.  It will be a good game.  But, you guys on this message board excel at being asses.  And there isn't any call for that.  Even when people post something neutral, not negative and *gasp* even positive and you perceive them as a Razorback fan you all attack.  Well, that's your choice.  I would hope that this message board is not a true indication of how people act, talk, or behave in Kansas (I know it's not, actually.  I have family that live in Kansas.)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »
And before that I held triple certification as an EMT (Arkansas, Texas and National Registry)

And what in the blue hell does where I went to school have to do with anything? :dunno:

I hope that your QB is healthy.  I've never said anything nasty (here or otherwise) against KState.  It will be a good game.  But, you guys on this message board excel at being asses.  And there isn't any call for that.  Even when people post something neutral, not negative and *gasp* even positive and you perceive them as a Razorback fan you all attack.  Well, that's your choice.  I would hope that this message board is not a true indication of how people act, talk, or behave in Kansas (I know it's not, actually.  I have family that live in Kansas.)
I too have grown tired of the asses here!  I hope that one day Emo, you are drivin through Arkanasas and MarilynKay has a chance to PUMP YOUR GUTS FULL OF HOT LEAD you dirty sonof abithyc!    I am tired of people stirrin the damn pot on here all the time!  Tired of it !  Get out!

I'm sick and damn tired of watin for whoever the hell it was tthat was supposed to post an audio clip on youtube a singin' "Holly Jolly Christmas" (in the style of Burl Ives) and hadn't done it! 

Empy promises.  Disgusting.  I will never wear Calivin Klien jeans becasue of your quarterback now!  I hate em anyway but i sure would n't wear em now!

This board and the bad remarks have really shaken my belief in humanity.

Jackson Holly Blasingame,II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2011, 07:39:50 PM »
I hope that one day Emo, you are drivin through Arkanasas and MarilynKay has a chance to PUMP YOUR GUTS FULL OF HOT LEAD you dirty sonof abithyc! 

LoL....Well, I don't live in Arkansas anymore, but know plenty of people who do.  I'm sure if ,someone were to talk this much smack while in Arkansas, they'd get a very up close and personal education on how passionate we take our Razorback ball.

I currently live in Bobby Petrino's hometown---so, yeah come to Montana!  Like him or hate him, the majority will defend Petrino and his team. (I actually had my Razorback car magnets stolen the first year he coached. :curse: with a nice little note saying they took them because they liked them now that Petrino coached there :curse: :chainsaw:)

To get respect you have to give respect.  And to always be slamming a team that you're playing is not respectful to yourself, "your" team or to the opposing team.

Oh well...some people are children no matter what their age! :sdeek:

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2011, 07:52:37 PM »

Don't get your panties in a wad sally. no one asked you to come to this board, you can leave on your own accord if you don't like it.
until then eff you and Uekman.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2011, 07:55:23 PM »
I hope that one day Emo, you are drivin through Arkanasas and MarilynKay has a chance to PUMP YOUR GUTS FULL OF HOT LEAD you dirty sonof abithyc! 

LoL....Well, I don't live in Arkansas anymore, but know plenty of people who do.  I'm sure if ,someone were to talk this much smack while in Arkansas, they'd get a very up close and personal education on how passionate we take our Razorback ball.

I currently live in Bobby Petrino's hometown---so, yeah come to Montana!  Like him or hate him, the majority will defend Petrino and his team. (I actually had my Razorback car magnets stolen the first year he coached. :curse: with a nice little note saying they took them because they liked them now that Petrino coached there :curse: :chainsaw:)

To get respect you have to give respect.  And to always be slamming a team that you're playing is not respectful to yourself, "your" team or to the opposing team.

Oh well...some people are children no matter what their age! :sdeek:

I bet you're fun to party with.  :D

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2011, 07:55:53 PM »

Don't get your panties in a wad sally. no one asked you to come to this board, you can leave on your own accord if you don't like it.
until then eff you and Uekman.
We ain't goin nowhere until you sOB's do the right thing and post a youtube video of a quartet of you smartasses singing "Holly Jolly Christmas" (in the style of Burl Ives) to spread some Christmas cheer around.  You talk real big but I don't hear you singing a word yet.  How about you come down here and I'll whip some of that smart ass out of you?