Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1084625 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #12625 on: December 11, 2020, 09:12:45 AM »
You'll need to get two Pfizer chips.

Don't forget, I get yours too.

Only the stupid think I'm an anit-vaxer.

Unlike the dimwits on here, I prefer to just have to go get one vaccine and I don't want to see my provider have to put on super refrigeration protective gear in order to administer the vaccine (twice).

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12626 on: December 11, 2020, 09:14:19 AM »
low chip iq

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12627 on: December 11, 2020, 09:26:22 AM »
Folks getting their chips in KS within the week?

Morning!
Last night, the FDA vaccine advisory panel voted in favor of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use authorization (EUA) for people 16 and older. We expect the FDA to approve the advisory panel’s decision over the weekend. From listening to calls and other sources, we believe the Moderna vaccine will be approved by the end of the year as well. There is a large push for distribution and administration of this vaccine to healthcare personnel and long term care residents. Please be assured, --------- will not make it mandatory for any team member to receive these COVID-19 vaccines.

The distribution of these vaccines is still unclear. Here is what we know:

·   The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) anticipates over 23,000 Pfizer vaccine doses will be shipped to Kansas next week. KDHE has identified five pre-position sites in Kansas, including KDHE, for the initial Pfizer vaccine shipment. Pre-position sites will store the vaccine to be redistributed by KDHE to other high priority healthcare populations in Kansas within days of vaccine arrival. Pre-position sites will retain a vaccine dose allotment as designated by KDHE to administer to healthcare personnel at high risk of exposure to COVID-19 in their facility.

·       KDHE Immunization Program staff will begin contacting hospitals like ____ early next week to provide vaccine allocation numbers and anticipated delivery date and time. Vaccine distribution to hospitals is expected by the end of next week. At this time, we have no idea how many vaccines KDHE will provide ____, if any. 

·       KDHE anticipates that an initial supply of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine could be received by late December. KDHE is estimating that 150,000 doses of the vaccine in total, between both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines, will be received in Kansas before the end of the year.

·       ---- has been approved to administer these COVID-19 vaccines by the CDC.

Have a great Friday! We will try to keep you in the loop as we receive more information.

It's really odd how little detail there is on the rollout nationwide given how close it is. My wife hasn't heard A THING about getting chipped from her hospital or anywhere else.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12628 on: December 11, 2020, 09:31:01 AM »
low chip iq

The politburo apparatchik who wants to spend hundreds of billions on the most cumbersome and logistically challenging process keeps chiming in.

:lol: :lol:

Someone much smarter than Phil said yesterday the other vaccines, particularly the J&J vaccine will be easier to produce and speed of ramping of production will be vastly easier than Pfizer.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12629 on: December 11, 2020, 09:31:42 AM »
Only info I've heard is from pharmacy people I know who say it's in pharmacy warehouses regionally/locally rn ready to go.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12630 on: December 11, 2020, 09:34:43 AM »
low chip iq

The politburo apparatchik who wants to spend hundreds of billions on the most cumbersome and logistically challenging process keeps chiming in.

Someone much smarter than Phil said yesterday the other vaccines, particularly the J&J vaccine will be easier to produce and speed of ramping of production will be vastly easier than Pfizer.

That's awesome.  Hopefully their trials are successful!  More chips the better.

I've never been against getting in early on all these vaccines.  Nobody thinks we should have put all our eggs in one basket.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12631 on: December 11, 2020, 09:40:04 AM »
low chip iq

I've never been against getting in early on all these vaccines.  Nobody thinks we should have put all our eggs in one basket.

No, but hyperpartisans like you keep insisting that the Federal Government invest hundreds of billions of dollars in additional funds to buy the most logistically troublesome and manufacturing intense vaccine out of the lot.   

As I've said, there's a reason other countries are buying a very nominal amount of the Pfizer vaccine, like Canada for example.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12632 on: December 11, 2020, 09:41:24 AM »
This Pfizer meltdown of dax's is going on like 4+ days now right? Wtf?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12633 on: December 11, 2020, 09:42:50 AM »
Yes, it's a Pfizer meltdown.  The biggest dummy on the board keeps chiming in with his relentless stupidity.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12634 on: December 11, 2020, 09:43:29 AM »
low chip iq

No, but hyperpartisans like you keep insisting that the Federal Government invest hundreds of billions of dollars in additional funds to buy the most logistically troublesome and manufacturing intense vaccine out of the lot.   

As I've said, there's a reason other countries are buying a very nominal amount of the Pfizer vaccine, like Canada for example.

Never said that.  Go fight your twitter wars on twitter.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12635 on: December 11, 2020, 09:48:39 AM »
low chip iq

Never said that.  Go fight your twitter wars on twitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Phil, good lord, you're not the least bit cryptic, just own it.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12636 on: December 11, 2020, 10:27:59 AM »
America First to 300K

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us

crossposting to death poll thread

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12637 on: December 11, 2020, 12:50:04 PM »
low chip iq

Hundreds of billions?  Tf are you talking about?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #12638 on: December 11, 2020, 02:21:35 PM »
Are newborns considered high risk? I thought there was maybe some speculation but never heard anything firm on that.

I don't believe so. anecdotally my new nephew's mom and dad (my bro) were both symptomatic about a week after he was born. obviously never tested him but he didn't show symptoms or anything. assume some breast milk immunity is being transferred there or some science thing?
babies/newborns aren't high risk. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12639 on: December 11, 2020, 02:33:27 PM »
low chip iq

Pfizer is producing the vaccine for free?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12640 on: December 11, 2020, 03:29:02 PM »
low chip iq

Your number is stupidly inaccurate so your argument is dumb and holds no water.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12641 on: December 11, 2020, 03:30:52 PM »
Are newborns considered high risk? I thought there was maybe some speculation but never heard anything firm on that.

I don't believe so. anecdotally my new nephew's mom and dad (my bro) were both symptomatic about a week after he was born. obviously never tested him but he didn't show symptoms or anything. assume some breast milk immunity is being transferred there or some science thing?
babies/newborns aren't high risk.

Would you want your newborn to get covid?  My point is people refusing to get vaxxed increase the risk of it happening.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12642 on: December 11, 2020, 03:37:14 PM »
low chip iq

If the government purchases enough Pfizer vaccine for every single U.S. citizen, at the current wholesale price that's approximately $16 billion dollars.   That's before a dime is spent on distribution, storage and personnel to administrator over 600 million doses.   All of that is going to be free?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12643 on: December 11, 2020, 03:55:23 PM »
What a bunch of rubes

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1337502004747378689?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12644 on: December 11, 2020, 04:07:13 PM »
Canada is now being classified as the pre-eminent hoarder of vaccinations in the world.   Followed closely by the United States.

Canada has pre-ordered 8.9 doses per every Canadian (Pfizer a small fraction of that number), the U.S. 7.1 does per head.  Albeit that is compiled from somewhat dated information from Deutsch Bank.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12645 on: December 11, 2020, 04:25:11 PM »
Like I said

Rubes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12646 on: December 11, 2020, 05:05:25 PM »
low chip iq

If the government purchases enough Pfizer vaccine for every single U.S. citizen, at the current wholesale price that's approximately $16 billion dollars.   That's before a dime is spent on distribution, storage and personnel to administrator over 600 million doses.   All of that is going to be free?

Those things are required for all vaccines and the costs would only be incurred if we ended up using the doses.  Are you actually trying to argue that spending money on a vaccine that we end up needing would be a bad thing for this country financially? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12647 on: December 11, 2020, 05:44:33 PM »
low chip iq

Those things are required for all vaccines and the costs would only be incurred if we ended up using the doses.  Are you actually trying to argue that spending money on a vaccine that we end up needing would be a bad thing for this country financially?

It's absolutely amazing to watch you chime in, in the middle of something and then start your usual BS.

It's not hard Kim, do you want to pay for a vaccine that requires two doses, or a vaccine that requires one?  Do you want to handle the logistics on a vaccine that requires twice as many doses?   Do you want to have to handle a vaccine that requires super refrigeration or one that that only requires regular refrigeration?

Good grief.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12648 on: December 11, 2020, 05:52:45 PM »
I’m going to go ahead and tap out

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12649 on: December 11, 2020, 05:57:17 PM »
1.) Speaking only for myself, I'd prefer the hot sex of the Pfizer vac, even if I have to get not one but TWO shots.

2.) I would also accept Moderna, if Pfizer is unavailable.

3.) COVID party

4.) Quick and sudden death

5.) ?

6.) ?

7.) AsstraZeneca seems assy. If that were my only option, I'd really have to noodle on it.