Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: NBA Playoffs Thread
« Last post by nicname on May 27, 2024, 10:15:15 PM »
Kyrie Irving’s game is maybe the most aesthetically pleasing I’ve ever seen.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by fun muffin on May 27, 2024, 10:05:20 PM »
TCU was better than us by almost every measure (KPI, RPI, beat us 3 games to 1, etc.). But, they didn't have someone on the committee and we did. We're in and they're out.

Thanks Casey Scott!

Yeah this is seriously messed up.  College baseball may have the worst selection process in all of college athletics. 
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: NBA Playoffs Thread
« Last post by michigancat on May 27, 2024, 09:40:54 PM »
Tatum vs Doncic for the World Finals of whining
has she been to the real cat ranch and if not, why not?
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Last post by michigancat on May 27, 2024, 09:39:43 PM »
Just watched the 6 episodes of "Tires". ]   I wasn't expecting a whole lot but I did laugh as much as I have in awhile.  Can't believe there is a show that gets away with what they do in this day and age.  Strong buy!

What did they "get away with" that you couldn't believe?
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Last post by pissclams on May 27, 2024, 09:35:55 PM »
Just watched the 6 episodes of "Tires". :lol: :lol:  I wasn't expecting a whole lot but I did laugh as much as I have in awhile.  Can't believe there is a show that gets away with what they do in this day and age.  Strong buy!
i watched 10 minutes of episode one and turned it off
Here is the barn/garage that some Amish people threw up in a day a couple of years ago. (Thats how they ended up getting some free cats)

(Basically the only picture I took because I was too busy fishing)

Spent memorial day weekend down at my lady friends "farm" in mid mo. Her dad was a successful #BusinessMan and when he retired he bought an old church camp about 2 hrs southeast of KC and is building a new house to connect to the old building.

Her family calls it the "farm" but its actually old strip pits and wooded land with maybe 20 acres of cropland he leases for a butchered cow every year. It's basically deer hunting and fishing land with no "farming" going on so I refuse to call it their "farm" and just call it by the name of the small town next to it.

They do have 2 cats they picked up from the local Amish/Mennonite population so maybe they are just getting started on their cat ranching days.

Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Recent motion picture viewing - Add your own!
« Last post by michigancat on May 27, 2024, 09:03:39 PM »
Challengers was pretty good!
Coach Clark towed the line and didn't give me much.  I know he's not the happiest but them making the tourney will make him happy he didn't say more to me.  Gene and CK didn't have a problem having an early bloody.  They spent most of their time with the big donors so didn't get a ton of time with them.  I did however like "sped".  He's damn funny and glad we have him recruiting.  The courses were amazing!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10