Author Topic: Cats Rbs???  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Cats Rbs???
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 10:46:06 PM »
that wildcat package seems like a waste of time with no option to throw the ball (unless charles can/will throw the ball then I like it). At least Daniel had 50+ pass attempts last season.

the other guys I have no idea. against such a pud school it's hard to make a determination one way or another. don't seem to have a homerun threat though.

The plus one factor you gain against the defense still makes the Wildcat useful, especially when you can use it randomly and the defense doesn't know when its coming. JMHO.

it's more like +1/4 because nobody is going to be seriously covering waters. and then it's like -3 because they also won't be seriously covering the other receivers either.

But they do and did cover all receivers (including Waters) and you can pretty much trust that any and all D1 defensive coordinators will as well.

I WILL NOT TRUST THAT

It's pretty great that we've never passed out of the wildcat, like ever, and probably never will. But keep covering all those recievers dumbasses! :lol:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2014, 05:52:08 AM »
that wildcat package seems like a waste of time with no option to throw the ball (unless charles can/will throw the ball then I like it). At least Daniel had 50+ pass attempts last season.

the other guys I have no idea. against such a pud school it's hard to make a determination one way or another. don't seem to have a homerun threat though.

The plus one factor you gain against the defense still makes the Wildcat useful, especially when you can use it randomly and the defense doesn't know when its coming. JMHO.

it's more like +1/4 because nobody is going to be seriously covering waters. and then it's like -3 because they also won't be seriously covering the other receivers either.

But they do and did cover all receivers (including Waters) and you can pretty much trust that any and all D1 defensive coordinators will as well.

I WILL NOT TRUST THAT

It's pretty great that we've never passed out of the wildcat, like ever, and probably never will. But keep covering all those recievers dumbasses! :lol:
Do you even Daniel Thomas? Have you never seen PW's video?

P.S. I posted a pic for you in the travel thread.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 05:54:43 AM »

I WILL NOT TRUST THAT

Do you even Daniel Thomas? Have you never seen PW's video?

P.S. I posted a pic for you in the travel thread.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2014, 11:33:44 AM »
hey nic, did you see how sexy charles jones looks?   :love: :love: :love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite