Author Topic: Angel is absolutely...  (Read 64216 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Angel is absolutely...
« Reply #425 on: February 21, 2012, 08:44:06 PM »
lol at angel haters holding onto the KU game like a life preserver  :blah: :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 21, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »
Can someone please gif that glorious drive to the bucket  :love: tia

Man oh man. You can't even imagine the weird, alien-sounding yelp that came out of my mouth when he did that.   :love: :love: :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 21, 2012, 08:46:35 PM »
What a rough ridin' stud.  Again, can't win this game without him.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

you don't want to complain about a missed free throw or something?

Angel was rough ridin' terrible in the KU game. It doesn't mean that everyone who pointed that out hates Angel every game, dumbasses.  Most of us really really like Angel.  This is why master threads are dumb.

master threads are dumb because they make it harder for you to forget how you threw  your freshman PG under the bus after he had a bad game.  got it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 21, 2012, 08:47:19 PM »
 :jerk:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 21, 2012, 08:47:33 PM »
What a rough ridin' stud.  Again, can't win this game without him.

Angel was rough ridin' terrible in the KU game. It doesn't mean that everyone who pointed that out hates Angel every game, dumbasses.  Most of us really really like Angel.  This is why master threads are dumb.

master threads are dumb because they make it harder for you to forget how you threw  your freshman PG under the bus after he had a bad game.  got it.

Sounds a lot like how people want things that happen in chat to stay in chat......

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 21, 2012, 08:54:54 PM »
This thread wasn't about the KU game, it was about why we can't sit Angel when he makes mistakes.

Offline Rock Lobster

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:37:44 PM by Rock Lobster »

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 21, 2012, 10:36:18 PM »
This thread wasn't about the KU game, it was about why we can't sit Angel when he makes mistakes.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 21, 2012, 10:38:19 PM »
BFF! :love:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 21, 2012, 10:46:09 PM »
they are starting to get there adorableness back and its adorable

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 21, 2012, 10:47:54 PM »
I can't remember a more adorable duo.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 21, 2012, 11:14:53 PM »
great cut at 4:12 in the 2nd

and his dump of to Jam Sams was really great.  I don't think he does that in the beginning of the year.  The game is starting to click for him more and more.  He didn't really ever get trapped under Mizzou's double screens tonight.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 21, 2012, 11:42:04 PM »

and his dump of to Jam Sams was really great.  I don't think he does that in the beginning of the year.  The game is starting to click for him more and more.  He didn't really ever get trapped under Mizzou's double screens tonight.

shut up, jerk.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 21, 2012, 11:47:19 PM »

shut up, jerk.
its okay little buddy.  :blush:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 22, 2012, 12:49:51 AM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 22, 2012, 09:08:26 AM »
It feels good to be adorable again.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 22, 2012, 09:32:38 AM »
What a rough ridin' stud.  Again, can't win this game without him.

Angel was rough ridin' terrible in the KU game. It doesn't mean that everyone who pointed that out hates Angel every game, dumbasses.  Most of us really really like Angel.  This is why master threads are dumb.

It's actually a good example of why master threads are great.

catzacker

« Reply #445 on: February 22, 2012, 09:40:32 AM »
Angel was fantastic last night.  It was never more evident that he has to be the guy with the ball, than watching spradling dufrane try to get away from the sisters.  When MU turned up their on ball pressure Angel was the only one who could handle it.  Now, the question will be whether angel can handle it consistently. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 22, 2012, 09:41:22 AM »
Angel was fantastic last night.  It was never more evident that he has to be the guy with the ball, than watching spradling dufrane try to get away from the sisters.  When MU turned up their on ball pressure Angel was the only one who could handle it.  Now, the question will be whether angel can handle it consistently. 

Yep. I was begging Frank to get Angel back in the game during the last 10 minutes when he sat him for a bit. Begging.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 22, 2012, 09:46:47 AM »
I said some angry chat words towards frank when we had the vic/sprads at PG combo in the game.  unbelievably stupid lineup. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 22, 2012, 09:48:32 AM »
spradling looked like he was playing basketball on a treadmill.  He was getting slapped quite a bit but if it's not being called you've got to be able to do something.

catzacker

« Reply #449 on: February 22, 2012, 09:51:11 AM »

Yep. I was begging Frank to get Angel back in the game during the last 10 minutes when he sat him for a bit. Begging.

What was weird is that in the 1st half, we got what we wanted offensively.  MU really didn’t apply that much on ball pressure; I’m sure being down double digits at home with like 15 left to go probably made them more aggressive, but when MU got into our guards (even Angel to a certain extent) their defense was entirely better.  This is where their short bench affects them; they can’t play for the entire duraction because it will lead to foul trouble.  

Side note>  when the hell did we decide to push our breaks off made buckets?  Like, this year, I don’t remember ever ever pushing it that hard and getting as many easy-ish buckets in transition off opp made baskets.  Props to whomever scouted that one.