Author Topic: LHC Bill Snyder's Robots  (Read 12679 times)

Offline Mr_BONES

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder's Robots
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2013, 09:04:03 AM »
I like bones avi.

Thanks Wacky.  It doesn't take long to figure out who the elite-fans are and who the bottom feeders are around here.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2013, 09:42:35 AM »
I like bones avi.

Thanks Wacky.  It doesn't take long to figure out who the elite-fans are and who the bottom feeders are around here.
:lol:

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: LHC Bill Snyder's Robots
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2013, 10:24:23 AM »
I don't think Snyder participated in this

Snyder definitely doesn't participate in this type of thing, but if he did his quotes would be the easiest ones to pick out

"I'm going to be interested to see how the youngster coaching Texas Tech does in his first season.  You just didn't see that sort of thing happen in the past."
"By and large, TCU's players have very strong intrinsic values."

Offline BRULL

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2013, 10:39:50 AM »
I don't think Snyder participated in this

Snyder definitely doesn't participate in this type of thing, but if he did his quotes would be the easiest ones to pick out

"I'm going to be interested to see how the youngster coaching Texas Tech does in his first season.  You just didn't see that sort of thing happen in the past."
"By and large, TCU's players have very strong intrinsic values."

"Honestly, I have not had time to think about the other teams in our conference. All my focus has been on the young people here at Kansas State and getting better every day. I probably... By and large, I would not be able to accurately access any other team until the week prior to us playing them. Every year, and I'm sure other coaches would agree, every team is different. Every team has youngsters leaving and introducing new young people to the program. It's just to difficult to give a reasonable assessment at this time."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: LHC LHC Bill Snyder's Robots
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »
"It's also tough to speculate on how a team will evolve.  I gather that, by and large and generally speaking, young teams but with otherwise strong leadership should make appreciable improvements over the course of a season.  Either because of injury or players maturing, teams can be quite different between the first and last games of a long conference season.  I try not to waste time wondering how teams will fare over the year.  I instead focus on the next team, and what we have to do to beat that team on that particular day of time.  And as you might imagine I prefer to focus on what we can control, and that's how we work, how we focus, and how we improve."

Offline Fill My Bill

• Fan
  • party
    • View Profile
Big 12 coaches talk about Big 12 teams
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2013, 10:47:29 AM »
Don't know if this has been posted. Pretty interesting.

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-12-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2013

Kansas State
Opposing coaches size up the Wildcats:

“They are losing a lot — almost everyone from the front seven, I believe — but they’ll be insane again, don’t worry. They’ll reload somehow. No team garners more respect within the conference by the way they prepare than K-State." …

"Funny enough, I actually thought their backup quarterback (Daniel Sams) was better than Collin Klein. At least I thought he was a better athlete, which is what they need with that run-heavy offense." …

"Just from what I saw, listening to (our) defensive coaches, that backup (Sams) will surprise next year. I think they have a juco quarterback, Jake Waters, who will compete. But it seems like it’s Sams’ job to lose." …

"Certainly they will miss Klein’s leadership and toughness. Those will be wild cards with the new guy. They’ll create a good atmosphere for quarterback competition in practices." …

"In typical LHC Bill Snyder fashion, Kansas State will be disciplined, they’ll line up correctly, play their asses off, be in the right spots, and be coached really well." …

"Snyder does nothing fancy. Everything about the team is old school. … They’ll still be a team that competes. They are all the same guy, basically. They are robots.” - See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-12-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2013#sthash.5WaNEMvo.dpuf

Offline Fill My Bill

• Fan
  • party
    • View Profile
Re: Big 12 coaches talk about Big 12 teams
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2013, 10:48:10 AM »
OH NO ITS TOTALLY POSTED ABOUT

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Big 12 coaches talk about Big 12 teams
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2013, 10:48:16 AM »
lol

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2013, 10:49:12 AM »

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2013, 10:53:28 AM »
good reaction from FMB.

Emo, wtf is that dumb gif about?

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2013, 10:54:08 AM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2013, 10:55:29 AM »
good reaction from FMB.

I assume he was saying that FMB is tossing a softball for someone to Luke out of the park.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2013, 11:03:33 AM »
"Honestly, I have not had time to think about the other teams in our conference. All my focus has been on the young people here at Kansas State and getting better every day. I probably... By and large, I would not be able to accurately access any other team until the week prior to us playing them. Every year, and I'm sure other coaches would agree, every team is different. Every team has youngsters leaving and introducing new young people to the program. It's just to difficult to give a reasonable assessment at this time."

"It's also tough to speculate on how a team will evolve.  I gather that, by and large and generally speaking, young teams but with otherwise strong leadership should make appreciable improvements over the course of a season.  Either because of injury or players maturing, teams can be quite different between the first and last games of a long conference season.  I try not to waste time wondering how teams will fare over the year.  I instead focus on the next team, and what we have to do to beat that team on that particular day of time.  And as you might imagine I prefer to focus on what we can control, and that's how we work, how we focus, and how we improve."

These are actually pretty realistic.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: LHC LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder's Robots
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2013, 11:35:12 AM »
Not Sure if you guise have seen this or not but really interesting stuff here!!!!!

:bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill: :bill:

link at bottom so you don't think i made it all up

Kansas State
Opposing coaches size up the Wildcats:

“They are losing a lot — almost everyone from the front seven, I believe — but they’ll be insane again, don’t worry. They’ll reload somehow. No team garners more respect within the conference by the way they prepare than K-State." …

"Funny enough, I actually thought their backup quarterback (Daniel Sams) was better than Collin Klein. At least I thought he was a better athlete, which is what they need with that run-heavy offense." …

"Just from what I saw, listening to (our) defensive coaches, that backup (Sams) will surprise next year. I think they have a juco quarterback, Jake Waters, who will compete. But it seems like it’s Sams’ job to lose." …

"Certainly they will miss Klein’s leadership and toughness. Those will be wild cards with the new guy. They’ll create a good atmosphere for quarterback competition in practices." …

"In typical LHC LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder fashion, Kansas State will be disciplined, they’ll line up correctly, play their asses off, be in the right spots, and be coached really well." …

"Snyder does nothing fancy. Everything about the team is old school. … They’ll still be a team that competes. They are all the same guy, basically. They are robots.” - See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-12-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2013#sthash.5WaNEMvo.dpuf

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-12-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2013

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2013, 11:36:23 AM »
good reaction from FMB.

Was a little slow, but doing the ole "hey guys here's a softball pitch someone crush it!"

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2013, 11:48:50 AM »
you expect us to crush a Jenny Finch pitch?

try this

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2013, 11:50:03 AM »
you expect us to crush a Jenny Finch pitch?

try this

I don't know about that, the bigg'uns are usually pretty decent at softball

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2013, 01:35:20 PM »

These are actually pretty realistic.
Well they could use a sawing or rowing reference but by and large they are pretty good

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2013, 03:49:33 PM »
these are all assistant coach's comments, FWIW.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline EMawtin

• Fan
  • I miss Dr. Wefald.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2013, 04:55:42 PM »
EMawtin I'm already super tired of your sig gif. I'd like us to be pals, but that thing has got to be changed. Maybe go with an Ace Ventura quote or something instead.

Are you against sig gifs in general, or just this one?

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2013, 05:03:35 PM »
EMawtin I'm already super tired of your sig gif. I'd like us to be pals, but that thing has got to be changed. Maybe go with an Ace Ventura quote or something instead.

KU version of "The Stand"

Offline EMawtin

• Fan
  • I miss Dr. Wefald.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2013, 05:07:25 PM »

KU version of "The Stand"

Meh...thought it was funny that KU was running around like they won the Super Bowl.

Moved on.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2013, 11:07:03 PM »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile