Author Topic: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)  (Read 37960 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #450 on: January 27, 2013, 04:53:05 PM »
Looks like cyguy gets it. Too bad the other 95% of posters in their thread have no idea what's going on. Take note cyclones on how it's done.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 27, 2013, 04:56:23 PM »
 :facepalm:

So we got to this place we are now because some guys went to a road game, had a good time and needled some people in the process. Homophobia, threats, cyberstalking, etc. over a basketball game that ISU won. As I expressed yesterday, some of you are tying your happiness and well being a little to closely to basketball. There's nothing that happened over the weekend that happened that should make you feel good about calling someone a man of taste and distinction. If it weren't for all of the in person passive-aggressiveness I may have thought that some of these dudes would have fought if we won.

OKclone and topgun needs to find out in their next therapy session why they are so uncomfortable with human interaction in real life but turns into the incredible hulk on the internet and why they see no shame in this.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 27, 2013, 04:57:49 PM »
Hey guys. Just heard that this thread was up. Yes, I'm the "flag altercation" guy. Glad everyone liked it. Wasn't really looking to start anything with the flag dude, just couldn't take someone disrespecting Hilton/Cyclones. It happened with a KU fan a year or 2 ago, but he had some stupid jayhawk bird hat on and someone ripped it off his head and threw it down into the student section (that one wasn't me) : ) Always thought KSU fans were better than KU fans, but I guess there's always a few bad apples in any fan base. You can't go running around someone's house with your stupid flag!! You can scream during a free-throw, you can cheer when your team does something good, but keep your butt in your seat here and run around with your flag at your place. Show a little respect! By the way, thanks to the usher that shook my hand afterwards, and all the other fans that did the same! Go Cyclones!!

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 27, 2013, 04:58:24 PM »

So we got to this place we are now because some guys went to a road game, had a good time and needled some people in the process. Homophobia, threats, cyberstalking, etc. over a basketball game that ISU won. As I expressed yesterday, some of you are tying your happiness and well being a little to closely to basketball. There's nothing that happened over the weekend that happened that should make you feel good about calling someone a man of taste and distinction. If it weren't for all of the in person passive-aggressiveness I may have thought that some of these dudes would have fought if we won.

OKclone needs to find out in his next therapy session why he is so uncomfortable with human interaction in real life but turns into the incredible hulk on the internet and why he sees no shame in this.

shut up pussy LOL

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 27, 2013, 04:59:46 PM »
pfft

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 27, 2013, 05:03:16 PM »

OKclone and topgun needs to find out in their next therapy session why they are so uncomfortable with human interaction in real life but turns into the incredible hulk on the internet and why they see no shame in this.
ironing
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 27, 2013, 05:03:43 PM »
Hey guys. Just heard that this thread was up. Yes, I'm the "flag altercation" guy. Glad everyone liked it. Wasn't really looking to start anything with the flag dude, just couldn't take someone disrespecting Hilton/Cyclones. It happened with a KU fan a year or 2 ago, but he had some stupid jayhawk bird hat on and someone ripped it off his head and threw it down into the student section (that one wasn't me) : ) Always thought KSU fans were better than KU fans, but I guess there's always a few bad apples in any fan base. You can't go running around someone's house with your stupid flag!! You can scream during a free-throw, you can cheer when your team does something good, but keep your butt in your seat here and run around with your flag at your place. Show a little respect! By the way, thanks to the usher that shook my hand afterwards, and all the other fans that did the same! Go Cyclones!!
Yeah. That guys lying too. They keep saying they took the flags. lol. I had the PR flag wrapped around me all the way back to the car after the game. Good thing, they live in the tundra.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 27, 2013, 05:10:12 PM »

ironing

hmm. lol
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 27, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »

ironing

hmm. lol

yeah i mean

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 27, 2013, 05:13:03 PM »
Guys, I just realized that this isn't really a basketball thread. It's okay though.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 27, 2013, 05:14:42 PM »

ironing

hmm. lol

yeah i mean
Sorry I don't recall making any passive aggressive threats to other K-State fans because I get butthurt about being proved wrong.  its a BBS nothing in real life should come on this board or vise versa.  Some people here have an tenuous grasp on this concept.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 27, 2013, 05:16:10 PM »

ironing

Yeah I've never done any of those things. If you're insinuating that I wouldn't tell you that you're a stupid ass to your face, trust me when I tell you that you're very wrong.  Don't answer we don't care, seriously.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 27, 2013, 05:17:00 PM »

ironing

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Daiji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 27, 2013, 05:19:23 PM »
I've seen MIR get thrown out of a D1 basketball arena, he isn't afraid of confrontation in person.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 27, 2013, 05:20:32 PM »

ironing

Yeah I've never done any of those things. If you're insinuating that I wouldn't tell you that you're a stupid ass to your face, trust me when I tell you that you're very wrong.  Don't answer we don't care, seriously.
so you threatening me asking for my seat location in the Bram was just have have a chat, after calling me a bitch?  GTFO. You're lying through your teeth at this point. 

Get with the real world, everyone does stupid crap, don't get offended when others call you out for doing the same thing.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2013, 05:20:59 PM »
I've seen MIR get thrown out of a D1 basketball arena, he isn't afraid of confrontation in person.

THIS IS A BBS bad person YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE TALKING TO MIR IN REAL LIFE

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 27, 2013, 05:21:43 PM »
so you threatening me asking for my seat location in the Bram was just have have a chat, after calling me a bitch?  GTFO. You're lying through your teeth at this point. 

I think he just wanted to know what your sightline would be for the Jake Pullen jersey retirement ceremony.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 05:26:48 PM by Trim »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 27, 2013, 05:22:08 PM »

Seems like someone has forgotten how the term shirt tuck began on this board. 

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 27, 2013, 05:22:18 PM »
I told him Hilton might not be the place to try that
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 27, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »

Concussion.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 27, 2013, 05:23:37 PM »

I think he just wanted to know what your sightline would be for the Jake Pullen jersey retirement ceremony.
[/quote]oh well that changes everything.  Huge misunderstanding.  I'll be able to see just fine.  Wanna grab a beer MiR?  I'll buy the first round.  :ohno: :excited:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 27, 2013, 05:24:15 PM »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 27, 2013, 05:25:30 PM »

Concussion.
Ts & Ps

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 27, 2013, 05:26:31 PM »
I told him Hilton might not be the place to try that
:lol: :lol: :lol:

crap, maybe luke'd, but did we already note that nicname did the "Suck It" crotch chop to the guy who failed at taking the flag?

He really should become a pro wrestling bad guy manager whose job it is to incite thousands of people to near-riots (or in ISU's case, mad, mumbling comments followed by calling him a fat man of taste and distinction on message boards).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 27, 2013, 05:29:37 PM »

That's fantastic. Trim has an excellent memory of where my edn hate stems from, that thread should be bumped annually.