Author Topic: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)  (Read 37957 times)

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #400 on: January 27, 2013, 02:54:56 PM »
You should all help fanning lose some weight, and I hear that proactive is good for acne.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 27, 2013, 02:58:30 PM »
Writing roast material for all you bros would be way easier if I could just use 4 generic, inapplicable insults for each dais-seat'r rather than jokes that have to do with each of you.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 27, 2013, 02:59:55 PM »
Writing roast material for all you bros would be way easier if I could just use 4 generic, inapplicable insults for each dais-seat'r rather than jokes that have to do with each of you.

Don't get angry because your friend is fat, you can help him if you choose to. If you need help with your weight you can probably get help too.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 27, 2013, 03:01:03 PM »

I mean, I guess I could, but that'd be a pretty awful roast.

Don't get angry because your friend is fat, you can help him if you choose to. If you need help with your weight you can probably get help too.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 27, 2013, 03:02:38 PM »

I mean, I guess I could, but that'd be a pretty awful roast.

So were you the other fatty? Is that why you are so angry? Or is it because your butt buddy fanning is getting insulted?
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: January 27, 2013, 03:04:24 PM »
Leave it to an Iowa State fan to misidentify the most google friendly poster on the board. good grief.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 27, 2013, 03:05:36 PM »
Leave it to an Iowa State fan to misidentify the most google friendly poster on the board. good grief.
:flush:
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 27, 2013, 03:06:50 PM »
So were you the other fatty? Is that why you are so angry? Or is it because your butt buddy fanning is getting insulted?

When we get the date locked down for this summer, I'll definitely check in to see if you can join.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 27, 2013, 03:07:21 PM »
:thumbs:

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 27, 2013, 03:07:54 PM »

When we get the date locked down for this summer, I'll definitely check in to see if you can join.

So you admit that you are having sexual relations with a man, got it.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2013, 03:08:59 PM »
:thumbs:

I'm hoping that I blacked out sharpie'n your face before the game, explaining the "stuff on your face" jokes.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 27, 2013, 03:09:49 PM »

So you admit that you are having sexual relations with a man, got it.

The Ed does this much better.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 27, 2013, 03:10:08 PM »
Do you guys not care that you are fat?
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 27, 2013, 03:14:29 PM »
Atleast a few of these guys making fun of skinny Fanning for being fat have to be fat themselves

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 27, 2013, 03:15:28 PM »
Atleast a few of these guys making fun of skinny Fanning for being fat have to be fat themselves

Don't change the subject, you need to get help for your friend diabetes is not fun (probably, I wouldn't know).
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 27, 2013, 03:17:58 PM »

No, I think they're all poors and can't afford any food. If I had to guess, they were just at the bars sipping water (free) while the goEMAW'rs were paying for drinks and supporting Ames' local business.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 27, 2013, 03:18:58 PM »
The guy Suzy was with Friday night that kept telling her to stop talking to Fanning was somewhat fat.  I thought based on size that he could probably beat Fanning up, but I guess he decided to be the bigger man and let Suzy get Fanning's phone number (which she did by Fanning typing it into her phone before smashing her phone on the dance floor (not hard enough though for her to not be able to fix it enough to text him incessantly on our way home)).

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 27, 2013, 03:20:56 PM »
The guy Suzy was with Friday night that kept telling her to stop talking to Fanning was somewhat fat.  I thought based on size that he could probably beat Fanning up, but I guess he decided to be the bigger man and let Suzy get Fanning's phone number (which she did by Fanning typing it into her phone before smashing her phone on the dance floor (not hard enough though for her to not be able to fix it enough to text him incessantly on our way home)).

:runaway: someone has to like fatties.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 27, 2013, 03:21:08 PM »

No, I think they're all poors and can't afford any food. If I had to guess, they were just at the bars sipping water (free) while the goEMAW'rs were paying for drinks and supporting Ames' local business.

Their big steak at the nicest restaurant in town was 10 oz. The regular was 6 oz.  :dunno:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 27, 2013, 03:22:25 PM »

Their big steak at the nicest restaurant in town was 10 oz. The regular was 6 oz.  :dunno:

OMG! :lol:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #420 on: January 27, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »

I had their most expensive steak. $27.99. :blank:

It was comparable to an Applebees $6.99 lunch special.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 27, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »
Possibly blonde cheerleader and goEMAW groupie from the bars, but not sure:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 27, 2013, 03:29:18 PM »

I had their most expensive steak. $27.99. :blank:

It was comparable to an Applebees $6.99 lunch special.

It was really bad.  I'm no applebees fan, but I think you're slighting AB's a bit here.

The former nicest restaurant we wanted to go to that I remembered being decent from a past trip had closed down.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 27, 2013, 03:31:05 PM »
Possibly blonde cheerleader and goEMAW groupie from the bars, but not sure:

Where did you see this billboard at?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 27, 2013, 03:33:52 PM »
So Ames has the largest collection of women that are 5'10" and taller, and in this bar they were all beautiful. There were a couple of ISU volleyball players in there but there were so many more tall, beautiful women at this bar. One unnamed pak'r walked up to the tallest, prettiest player and proceeded to take her leg and lift it up well above her waist. She was not bothered by this at all in fact she laughed about it, I should also mention she was wearing a tight skirt. This unnamed pak'r was a flirt with beautiful woman machine all night, it went from awe inspiring, to funny, to a bit creepy. At this point in the night the cheerleader from part one and bar two came into the bar, she found us again and came to chat us up again. This time she was much more handsy and flirty and also drunk. I wasn't at all interested but once again our filly slayer was no where to be found. He later explained to me that he shines when the fillies seek him out. I was bored with the cheerleader after 15 minutes so that ended. At this point I still thought she was lying. I mean why would a beautiful ISU cheerleader be at the bars drunk and alone? Later we saw her trying to kiss a dude and he had no interest at all. When we saw her cheering yesterday I then believed she was a cheerleader.

About an hour or so after the fanning hat incident I saw the two guys at the bar, I have no idea how it happened but the guys were talking to fanning and buying everyone SoCo and lime shots and talking to fanning about Jake Waters, I have no idea why the guy would come on here and lie about this.

The highlight of this bar for me was about an hour and a half after getting to this bar we ran into some EMAW VIPs who recognized us from seeing us earlier in the evening (I'm keeping this fairly vague for a reason). These VIPs were pretty cool to hang out with, they gave us some inside info about KSU athletics and we entertained them by just being us. The rest of the night not much noteworthy happened outside of random Ames asshatness, example there were two different guys that tried to go into the women's bathroom and both times there was a random beautiful 5 10ers who went into the bathroom and forcefully removed the guys. This girl didn't work at this bar, security was non existent, she just took pride in handling her business.

Fanning's filly phone story has been told, I didn't see it.

When we were driving off, we saw our EMAW VIPs standing on the corner waiting for a cab, we offered them a ride to their hotel and they accepted. As they were getting in the van a rando Amesian tried to get into the van as well it was weird. In retrospect Trim said that we should have just let him ride with us and dumped him in the country. We were subjected treated to Trim doing his oscar Weber impression the entire ride to the VIP's hotel.

After we dropped them off we looked for an IHOP/Denny's type place. We couldn't find one but we did discover that in Ames the McDonalds lobby is open 24 hours so we had to settle for that.

Feel free to fill in holes I may have forgetten, or didn't see