Author Topic: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)  (Read 37796 times)

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #525 on: January 28, 2013, 02:48:44 PM »
:facepalm:

So we got to this place we are now because some guys went to a road game, had a good time and needled some people in the process. Homophobia, threats, cyberstalking, etc. over a basketball game that ISU won. As I expressed yesterday, some of you are tying your happiness and well being a little to closely to basketball. There's nothing that happened over the weekend that happened that should make you feel good about calling someone a man of taste and distinction. If it weren't for all of the in person passive-aggressiveness I may have thought that some of these dudes would have fought if we won.

OKclone and topgun needs to find out in their next therapy session why they are so uncomfortable with human interaction in real life but turns into the incredible hulk on the internet and why they see no shame in this.

Pfffftttttt.... now you guys know what it's like when someone visits Manhattan (or goEMAW).  At least Iowa State fans didn't bust out with a "eff K-STATE!!!" chant at the end of the game.
I heard plenty of "eff K-State"
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 28, 2013, 03:29:38 PM »

So we got to this place we are now because some guys went to a road game, had a good time and needled some people in the process. Homophobia, threats, cyberstalking, etc. over a basketball game that ISU won. As I expressed yesterday, some of you are tying your happiness and well being a little to closely to basketball. There's nothing that happened over the weekend that happened that should make you feel good about calling someone a man of taste and distinction. If it weren't for all of the in person passive-aggressiveness I may have thought that some of these dudes would have fought if we won.

OKclone and topgun needs to find out in their next therapy session why they are so uncomfortable with human interaction in real life but turns into the incredible hulk on the internet and why they see no shame in this.

Pfffftttttt.... now you guys know what it's like when someone visits Manhattan (or goEMAW).  At least Iowa State fans didn't bust out with a "eff K-STATE!!!" chant at the end of the game.

I couldn't hear it on the radio or TV. I'm going to assume this is because their fanbase lacks the ability to chant in unison. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 28, 2013, 03:29:48 PM »
wait, fanning typed his number in a girls phone and then threw it on the ground?

that sounds unbelievably elite.   :lol:

The phone peaked.  Fanning was saving it from nothing but disappointment from here on out.  It died happy.
:lol:
:gocho:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 28, 2013, 03:54:20 PM »
wait, fanning typed his number in a girls phone and then threw it on the ground?

I don't know about elite, but it sounded better than "fanning's a clumsy [redacted] who dropped it under pressure where it split into 3-4 pieces across the dance floor."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 28, 2013, 03:58:11 PM »

I don't know about elite, but it sounded better than "fanning's a clumsy [redacted] who dropped it under pressure where it split into 3-4 pieces across the dance floor."

makes much more sense now.   :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 28, 2013, 04:05:40 PM »
  :gocho:

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 28, 2013, 04:25:09 PM »
Still butthurt about the loss I see  :lol:
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 28, 2013, 04:28:47 PM »
We were better travel planners than oscar.

The Wildcats were scheduled to fly to Ames but had “flight problems,” Weber said, and ended up taking a bus with a late Friday night arrival.

welp, 4-2 is almost the same as 5-1.

oscar talked about it a little in the recorded pregame radio.  Guess we missed the Friday shootaround and instead showed up to Hilton a little earlier Saturday to get "stretched out."

Our 15-passenger van had a #BURNITDOWN calendar magnet affixed to it the whole time.

huh. i heard that they did end up flying there (late) but had to bus back due to more mechanical stuff. either way what a crappy deal to have to drive six hours back to mhk after that loss. t's and p's to the bball team.

No they bussed, but they should have flown. They got on the plane but it was having mechanical issues. The issues were going to take approx 2-3 hours to fix. Instead of waiting for the issues and then taking the 1 hour flight, they took a 6 hour bus ride instead. We saw them having dinner very late, after 8PM.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 28, 2013, 04:32:08 PM »

Everything gotta be about you beems? For the record I'd hope you'd recognize the difference between "eff ku" and many adults calling other adults faggots and everyone else thinking it is hilarious.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 29, 2013, 09:41:29 AM »

I couldn't hear it on the radio or TV. I'm going to assume this is because their fanbase lacks the ability to chant in unison.
It was quite faint.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 29, 2013, 12:19:14 PM »
And the butthurtness continues  :flush:
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 29, 2013, 12:29:08 PM »
And the butthurtness continues  :flush:

Enjoy the NIT  :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 29, 2013, 01:56:29 PM »
Have you guys noticed okclone's last 50 posts have all said the exact same thing in the most random spot of the conversation?  This man is winning the internet folks. Watch out KansasCitySportsFan.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 03, 2013, 10:05:06 AM »
Dear TRIM,
Congrats! The review you submitted for Iowa State Mens Basketball has been posted. Click the button below to read your review on Ticketmaster.com.

Forward this email to friends so they can see your review!

Thanks for your contribution,
Ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/845271/

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 03, 2013, 10:24:10 AM »
Love the title of the review

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: February 03, 2013, 01:45:37 PM »
The butthurt runs deep on this forum.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013