Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 131996 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #3250 on: September 07, 2023, 12:34:06 PM »
Triggered and raged up by a simple response . . . just so sad.

We declare this conversation OVER . . . #karensofblueanongE

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: September 07, 2023, 12:37:06 PM »
The guy he whispered to, whom he DID NOT KNOW, told the same account separately. But when confronted with overwhelming evidence, dax nevertheless just grows more derpy.

That's a single incident in a whole array of incidents involving Ray Epps on 1/5 and 1/6.  Many of which have been documented on here and elsewhere. 

It's  :lol: :lol: :lol: to observe who you guys choose to believe and not believe.

Ray Epps - #blueanongE's and #blogkarengE's most trusted Patriot Front MAGA insurrectionist
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 12:40:27 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: September 07, 2023, 12:47:00 PM »
Dax is right and it’s a damn shame that none of the rioters who confessed or were found guilty of treason had the opportunity to explain Ray Epps’s role in all of this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: September 07, 2023, 12:50:46 PM »
Everyone knew Ray Epps and knew what he was (or wasn't) doing . . . cat  :thumbsup:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: September 07, 2023, 01:01:22 PM »
Everyone knew Ray Epps and knew what he was (or wasn't) doing . . . cat  :thumbsup:
I’d settle for one person under oath if you got that.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: September 07, 2023, 01:06:54 PM »
How am I going to find the time to visit all of these guys in Leavenworth before they are all pardoned by a GOP president?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: September 07, 2023, 01:08:04 PM »
You are free to research that, cat

Meanwhile I'll continue to  :lol: :lol: :lol: at #blueanongE believing every word from Ray Epps -The Patriot Front MAGA insurrectionist

Sure, I walked around for hours telling people to go into the Capital.  I was at the Capital, I crossed the initial barriers (trespassing) I was standing right in front of the Capital police . . . but I didn't really mean it, hell I tried to talk the kid down ya see, wanted him to settle down ya see . . . sure I put my hand on and started pushing that big sign toward the Capital cops, but I was threatened ya see, just a big old misunderstanding  :frown: :frown: :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry:. . .

1000% believe you Ray . . . we  :love: :love: :love: you Ray!! . . . #bluanon/#blueanongE

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: September 07, 2023, 01:11:05 PM »
I'd prefer this Ray Epps guy and everyone else who went into the capitol go to prison, but I guess I'm also fine with some typical republican getting all angered up and murdering him instead.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: September 07, 2023, 01:11:45 PM »
I have made it very clear on numerous occasions that I fully expected #blueanon/#blueanongE to be standing shoulder to shoulder to defend their boy, Ray Epps - the most favored MAGA Patriot Front (or whatever) Insurrectionist in #blueanon world.

I also fully expected #blueanongE/#blueanon to believe every single word that Ray Epps said to explain his actions with a nary a question about any of it . . . in fact, the onslaught to defend Ray by #blueanon has been absolutely  :love: :love: :love:

Dax, do you think that the federal government should arrest everyone who was there that day?

No.

Are you trying to say that Ray Epps = Everyone who was at the Capital on 1/6?

:lol: :lol: :lol: if so

Ray Epps - #blueanon/#blueanongE's most trusted MAGA insurrectionist  :thumbsup:

Ray Epps word is good enough for us . . . #blueanongE

What is Epps connection to the guys that are getting PMITA prison time?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: September 07, 2023, 01:15:26 PM »
I have made it very clear on numerous occasions that I fully expected #blueanon/#blueanongE to be standing shoulder to shoulder to defend their boy, Ray Epps - the most favored MAGA Patriot Front (or whatever) Insurrectionist in #blueanon world.

I also fully expected #blueanongE/#blueanon to believe every single word that Ray Epps said to explain his actions with a nary a question about any of it . . . in fact, the onslaught to defend Ray by #blueanon has been absolutely  :love: :love: :love:

Dax, do you think that the federal government should arrest everyone who was there that day?

No.

Are you trying to say that Ray Epps = Everyone who was at the Capital on 1/6?

:lol: :lol: :lol: if so

Ray Epps - #blueanon/#blueanongE's most trusted MAGA insurrectionist  :thumbsup:

Ray Epps word is good enough for us . . . #blueanongE

What is Epps connection to the guys that are getting PMITA prison time?

I don't know

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: September 07, 2023, 01:18:46 PM »
I'd prefer this Ray Epps guy and everyone else who went into the capitol go to prison, but I guess I'm also fine with some typical republican getting all angered up and murdering him instead.

Ray didn't go into the Capital.  He told other people to go in. 

Video and photographing evidence show that Ray solicited others to commit crimes, was clearly engaged in intimidation tactics of law enforcement by his presence at the next line of barricades, walked over the initial barricade points (trespassing on Federal property) and engaged in or assisted in assaulting Federal officers.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: September 07, 2023, 01:19:57 PM »
 :jeffy:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: September 07, 2023, 01:21:32 PM »
That's all been posted here and is readily available online.

Here comes the hybrid tsunami of tapouts and #stalkerbot.7 deflectobot theater

Ray Epps didn't do anything . .  . but somehow ended up on the front page of the initial 1/6 most wanted poster.   :thumbsup:

All just a big misunderstanding ya see  :frown:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: September 07, 2023, 01:28:15 PM »

Video and photographing evidence show that Ray solicited others to commit crimes, was clearly engaged in intimidation tactics of law enforcement by his presence at the next line of barricades, walked over the initial barricade points (trespassing on Federal property) and engaged in or assisted in assaulting Federal officers.

Oh, so that's why the republicans are after him. He didn't even go into the capitol.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: September 07, 2023, 01:28:44 PM »
You tell'em Ray!!

'I'm going to put it out there. I'm probably going to go to jail for it, OK? Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol. Into the Capitol…peacefully'
We love you, Ray. We know you were just confused and full of MAGA spirit . . . #blueanongE

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: September 07, 2023, 01:29:51 PM »

Oh, so that's why the republicans are after him. He didn't even go into the capitol.

Okay, if you want to skip over an entire series of other crimes committed by Ray Epps, then your point is well taken.

Are there other people going to Prison who weren't in DC on that day?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: September 07, 2023, 01:30:52 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of those people probably would have stayed outside if Ray Epps didn't tell them to go in.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: September 07, 2023, 01:31:45 PM »
It's not solicitation if people don't do what you want . . . #blueanongE

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: September 07, 2023, 01:33:03 PM »
Didn't do anything . . . but ended up on the most wanted poster anyway.  Our guy . . . poor poor Ray Epps #blueanongE  :cry: :cry:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: September 07, 2023, 02:05:55 PM »
The guys actually charged and convicted are actually victims of government persecution but the guy not charged or convicted for lack of evidence is actually part of an fbi false flag event

Makes sense
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3270 on: September 07, 2023, 02:21:09 PM »
The guys actually charged and convicted are actually victims of government persecution but the guy not charged or convicted for lack of evidence is actually part of an fbi false flag event

Makes sense

The true republicans got charged and convicted. RINOs like Epps stayed outside and were rewarded for it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: September 07, 2023, 02:44:50 PM »
Capitol, people. Capitol.

Ray Epps saw he was a person of interest and proactively reached out to the FBI to explain his side of the story. Sometimes you get rewarded for that by law enforcement. At most, he's a very low-value target and likely not worth the resources for a simple trespass charge. He wasn't a Proud Boy. He wasn't an Oath Keeper. He didn't assault cops or enter the Capitol. He didn't break anything. He didn't do anything violent. He was just there.

Some people just love a good conspiracy.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: September 07, 2023, 02:46:29 PM »
Some people just love a good conspiracy.

it's the saddest / most annoying thing about having boomer parents. The Thing That Happened can never just be The Thing That Happened.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: September 07, 2023, 02:56:29 PM »
I very much am  :lol: :lol: :lol: that as expected #blueanongE still diverts to the "government agent" angle which I am not even talking about, while unilaterally exonerating Ray Epps from multiple Federal crimes because he cooperated.   :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: September 07, 2023, 02:58:56 PM »
Congratulations to Ray Epps - #blueanongE hero for getting the White House BLM rioter treatment (the one where 50 plus secret service members were injured and the crowd was on the cusp of breaking through the fences and protective barriers . . . but it was okay because they were really really mad at Trump because generational #blueanon politicians failed them . . . again)