Author Topic: Goodbye, Nebraska  (Read 34491 times)

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye, Nebraska
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2011, 01:58:49 PM »
Thanks for linking me to what I already knew about. I was kind of hoping you weren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and had something new to talk about.

This just in, Boston hasn't won a world series in 80 years....oh wait.
Is it El Gato or El Pinocha?

You're outting yourself as illiterate in two languages:  ¿quieres decir 'la panocha'?  A far better retort would've been, "Is it El Gato or El Pato?" something like that . . .  :flush:
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2011, 03:16:21 PM »
Hey, have you started mocking Joe Paterno for his age yet?

Joe Paterno wouldn't know who the eff Nebraska is.  I bet half the Big 10 confuses Nebraska with Arkansas or North Dakota.
Better than the fact that most people think KSU is in Lawrence. The little step brother of KU and Nebraska's bitch..

Yeah, way better.   :rolleyes:

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2011, 06:37:32 PM »
Thanks for linking me to what I already knew about. I was kind of hoping you weren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and had something new to talk about.

You're outting yourself as illiterate in two languages:  ¿quieres decir 'la panocha'?  A far better retort would've been, "Is it El Gato or El Pato?" something like that . . .  :flush:
You out yourself as an overeducated snob. Not going for proper

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pinocha

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2011, 08:52:22 PM »

So you don't know how "el" and "la" work? It would be La Pinocha.

Man, you don't know Spanish or English!!

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2011, 09:40:56 PM »

You're outting yourself as illiterate in two languages:  ¿quieres decir 'la panocha'?  A far better retort would've been, "Is it El Gato or El Pato?" something like that . . .  :flush:

Says the moron who didn't even attend the school he uses to talk academic smack. :lol:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2011, 11:18:25 PM »

Over educated...you must be a Nebraska fan!
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2011, 08:29:19 AM »

You should have this argument with FormerKCcat Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). Jeebus you guys are amazing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »

Joe Paterno wouldn't know who the eff Nebraska is.  I bet half the Big 10 confuses Nebraska with Arkansas or North Dakota.
Better than the fact that most people think KSU is in Lawrence. The little step brother of KU and Nebraska's bitch..

ATM Machines in Sun Life Stadium Orange Bowl 2008: Kansas State vs Virginia Tech

1000's of T-Shirts Sold Prior to the 2003 Tangerine Bowl:  Kansas State vs North Carolina State

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2011, 07:01:46 PM »

ATM Machines in Sun Life Stadium Orange Bowl 2008: Kansas State vs Virginia Tech

1000's of T-Shirts Sold Prior to the 2003 Tangerine Bowl:  Kansas State vs North Carolina State

Hey Shithead. Looks like your vaunted BB team has a worse record than the worst BB team in NCAA history( according to you). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2011, 10:42:42 PM »
Hey Dumbass . . . so far this year we've clowned Cornhole on the hardwoods, we lead the all time series by 40 games, and we just beat the #1 team in the country.

:emawkid:

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2011, 10:34:33 AM »
Hey Dumbass . . . so far this year we've clowned Cornhole on the hardwoods, we lead the all time series by 40 games, and we just beat the #1 team in the country.

You also lost to them already. Hope the BB team does as well in the Mtn west. Who will go to the tournament KU or Ksucks?

Speaking of clowns........

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »

You also lost to them already. Hope the BB team does as well in the Mtn west. Who will go to the tournament KU or Ksucks?

Speaking of clowns........

Jesus, you're a Nebraska fan on a K-State football message board, talking crap about how K-State lost to KU in basketball once this year. Seriously, get the eff out of here, loser.

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2011, 04:54:01 PM »

You should have this argument with FormerKCcat Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). Jeebus you guys are amazing.

Uh, I think Stevesie and I are in agreement that you ARE, in fact, illiterate in two languages.  Nothing wrong with speaking español properly, it's in my heritage (plus, when I was single, it opened up a lot more dating options; ladies appreciate a well-spoken man, Huskerpride, try it out).   :bartender:
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2011, 05:16:21 PM »

Uh, I think Stevesie and I are in agreement that you ARE, in fact, illiterate in two languages. 

Can confirm.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2011, 06:18:10 PM »

Uh, I think Stevesie and I are in agreement that you ARE, in fact, illiterate in two languages.  Nothing wrong with speaking español properly, it's in my heritage (plus, when I was single, it opened up a lot more dating options; ladies appreciate a well-spoken man, Huskerpride, try it out).   :bartender:
Well crap, coming from two Rhoads scholars such as you and Stevsie that hurts to the core of my being. I had no problems when I was single thank you.

When people point out grammar on a message board. It is usually a sure sign that they feel the need to bolster their own sense of self-worth.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »

Well crap, coming from two Rhoads scholars such as you and Stevsie that hurts to the core of my being. I had no problems when I was single thank you.

When people point out grammar on a message board. It is usually a sure sign that they feel the need to bolster their own sense of self-worth.

This is an incomplete sentence.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2011, 07:11:56 PM »

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2011, 10:14:44 PM »
Kearney State Alum is bringing it weakly.

Sad.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2011, 07:17:53 AM »
As usual with this site, a Nebraska thread is going to three pages now. This only goes to prove the immense and constant obsession with NU and it's fans that all KSucks fans have. The envy and jealousy of all things Husker is evident throughout all of Daxi's rantings.

Be honest with yourselves and just realize that Ksucks will always be an afterthought to anyone outside of the Kansas borders. You had your day in the sun in the late 90's, which goes to prove that the sun does shine on a pigs ass from time to time.

So continue on with this circle jerk of a site and let the pustule of society, Daxi, be your swing guy. I now go down the hall to once more explain to the Ksucks graduate who resides there how to "run" the excel program on their computer thingy. :facepalm:

You guys truly are little brother to KU. :lol: :bawl:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2011, 09:08:26 AM »
Be honest with yourselves and just realize that Ksucks will always be an afterthought to anyone outside of the Kansas borders.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2011, 10:33:02 AM »
Yep, the "afterthought outside the Kansas Borders" has had ESPN Gameday Crews on campus for BOTH football and basketball.    Putting K-State in rarified air.   

The problem with Cornhole is that's it's such a BFE state that it can't support 2 Carnegie Tier 1 Research Universities like Iowa and Kansas can. 

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2011, 07:22:17 PM »
You had your day in the sun in the late 90's, which goes to prove that the sun does shine on a pigs ass from time to time.

Am I the only one who thinks this little saying is SOOO Nebraska?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2011, 07:56:41 PM »
Well the "new day" for Cornhole football is losing 3 to 4 games a year, and decades without conference titles.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2011, 08:23:20 PM »

Well cac, coming from two Rhoads scholars such as you and Stevsie that hurts to the core of my being. I had no problems when I was single thank you.

We saw the girl in your avatar.  You have really low standards.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »
Well the "new day" for Cornhole football is losing 3 to 4 games a year, and decades without conference titles.

Since you're a Ksucks fan you should have no problem telling me what that's like. Except for a true comparison it would have to be 6 or 7 losses a year.

I hope you're a better bean counter than soothsayer.