Author Topic: To whom it may concern:  (Read 3995 times)

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
To whom it may concern:
« on: June 16, 2010, 04:14:12 PM »
I know it was one of you.  You were wearing one of the those goEMAW shirts.  I know you know it was me as well.  I might not hear as well as I used to, but I know when I am being talked about behind my back.  All of this internet back and forth is one thing, but when it spills over into real life then that's when all bets are off.  I shrugged off the first time, but I keep seeing you around.  What pleasure do you get from harassing me?  The next time I see you at RC McGraw's I will put an end to that smirk on your face.  This is your first and only warning.  This goes for anyone I see in one of those tacky shirts.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: To whom it may concern:
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 04:16:05 PM »
 :surprised:

The42Yardstick

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 04:16:58 PM »
 :katpak:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 04:17:47 PM »
 :eek:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 04:19:02 PM »
Chances of anyone that posts at goEMAW being at RC Mcgraws are about as likely as Ben being right about something.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 04:24:34 PM »
maybe it was fake clams.

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »
Chances of anyone that posts at goEMAW being at RC Mcgraws are about as likely as Ben being right about something.
So it was just a coincidence that someone happened to wearing one of those purple goEMAW shirts outside of RC's?  Give me a break, you guys are the only ones with them!  I knew you were dumb, but I didn't think you were so dumb as to think I wouldn't notice what you were wearing.  

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 04:28:10 PM »
You should tell us a bit about yourself.

So we know who not to smirk at.

:)

Just remember when you start shooting, gokatgo is your friend.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 04:39:11 PM »
I'm with gokatgo! Tell us about yourself so we can all be friends and then in 2012 maybe we can share your Y2K bunker!
 :ksu:

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 04:40:17 PM »
So it was just a coincidence that someone happened to wearing one of those purple goEMAW shirts outside of RC's?  Give me a break, you guys are the only ones with them!  I knew you were dumb, but I didn't think you were so dumb as to think I wouldn't notice what you were wearing.  
La Fiesta is right by there and Beer Goggles? Not to mention a great Daras with that wonderful K-state/Ku tipoff thingy on the wall by the fountain machine.
I'm going to guess they were just walking out of one of those establishments.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 04:54:49 PM »
You know it wasn't me Tannoudji.

We've always been like :crossfingers:.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 05:40:54 PM »
I know it was one of you.  You were wearing one of the those goEMAW shirts.  I know you know it was me as well.  I might not hear as well as I used to, but I know when I am being talked about behind my back.  All of this internet back and forth is one thing, but when it spills over into real life then that's when all bets are off.  I shrugged off the first time, but I keep seeing you around.  What pleasure do you get from harassing me?  The next time I see you at RC McGraw's I will put an end to that smirk on your face.  This is your first and only warning.  This goes for anyone I see in one of those tacky shirts.
hey dumbass, shouldn't you be out with opcat shooting taliban?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 06:20:57 PM »
hey dumbass, shouldn't you be out with opcat shooting taliban coloreds?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 06:24:04 PM »
It was me and PW.   :blush:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 06:28:57 PM »
tannoudji-

do you eat squirrels? you seem like the kind of guy that would. pigeons?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 06:31:30 PM »
My guess is he only eats foods ok'd by Yaweh in the OT. This man eats loads of lamb and venison.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 06:46:55 PM »
it was me
 :comehere:

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 07:21:19 PM »
I didn't know RC McGraw's still existed. I suppose I just thought that once we all turned 21 and stopped having to go there to get served, that it vanished like some sort of pixie. Can't wait to check it out next time I am in town :pbj:

What were they saying about you, 'noudj? And how did they know who you were, were you wearing a Tannoudji shirt?

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

The42Yardstick

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 07:27:07 PM »
tannoudji-

clay pigeons? staplers?

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 09:13:50 PM »
tannoudji-

Oh boy, you sure did get me!  Yes I am from the country!
I haven eaten squirrel before, but not in a long time.  I do not eat pigeon, that is disgusting.

You seem like the kind of smart-alec who was messing with me.  Next we meet I am going to make you swallow that smile buster.

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 09:15:31 PM »
it was me

What do you look like?  Do you have dark brown (sort of curly but short) hair?  About 6 feet tall? 

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 09:21:06 PM »
I didn't know RC McGraw's still existed. I suppose I just thought that once we all turned 21 and stopped having to go there to get served, that it vanished like some sort of pixie. Can't wait to check it out next time I am in town :pbj:

What were they saying about you, 'noudj? And how did they know who you were, were you wearing a Tannoudji shirt?
I have no idea how they who knew I was.  I imagine one of your creepsters broke into my computer and looked at my stuff.  Jokes on you though, I changed all of my passwords.  I am not scared that you know where I live, trust you me I can protect whats mine. (That is until Barry tries to get his way)

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 10:12:56 PM »

I have no idea how they who knew I was.  I imagine one of your creepsters broke into my computer and looked at my stuff.  Jokes on you though, I changed all of my passwords.  I am not scared that you know where I live, trust you me I can protect whats mine. (That is until Barry tries to get his way)

Are you planning on coming out of the closet soon?  Seems like it would cure your anger issues.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2010, 10:34:37 PM »
it was me

What do you look like?  Do you have dark brown (sort of curly but short) hair?  About 6 feet tall? 

no.

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2010, 10:59:40 PM »

damn I wish I was capable of internetting well enough to figure out who this sock is :dunno:

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?