Author Topic: The Truth Shall Set You Free  (Read 13236 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2010, 07:49:40 AM »

Now that TP's posted my home address, massive katpak at my place?  :dunno:

FYI Trim,

When a "policeman" shows up at your door on Valentines day, don't be alarmed.  YOUR WELCOME, BRO!

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2010, 08:50:46 AM »
"We totally don't read PMs.  Unless we get them by accident.  Then we totally do.  And then we'll post them for everyone else to read"

:opcat:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2010, 09:03:18 AM »
Looks like Cyclist went into Terry's posts on ksufans and edited out names and postal addresses....props to Cyclist on a classy move.   :thumbsup:   

Thanks Cyclist,

Pete

:kstatriot:

cyclist

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »
Looks like Cyclist went into Terry's posts on ksufans and edited out names and postal addresses....props to Cyclist on a classy move.   :thumbsup:   

Thanks Cyclist,

Pete

:kstatriot:

Don't let it get out that I did something classy,  mmmmkay ?

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2010, 09:31:57 AM »
Just wondering, and not really any of my business or concern, but was selling a portion of their site to a "ku-guy" the only thing that upset you guys (prior to TP getting pissed and deleting posts and banning posters after most of his active members left for this site)?  I guess the outages the day of the TX game was a little annoying, but I was hoping it was just a one-time thing that occurred at a really bad time.  Not that any of it really matters; you guys are obviously free to post wherever you want and start your own website for any reason you want.

I must say that I am disappointed over the "break-up".  At least for me, the old site was a good combination of entertaining posters and some (again, SOME) kinda insidery info, or at least info I didn't know otherwise, and even as sparce as it was, it was worth the measley $5/month.  Oh well.  I hope TP can improve his premium, but I think his biggest mistake was underestimating the power that a group of posters had over his site.  I really don't see his site recovering from that mistake.

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2010, 09:44:20 AM »
Any message board is all about the posters, they are the life of any board.  Posters leave, site dies, end of story.  The layout could be amazing, the info great, but if there is no traffic and good reliable posters, it would be a ghost town. :opcat:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2010, 09:48:03 AM »
Any message board is all about the posters, they are the life of any board.  Posters leave, site dies, end of story.  The layout could be amazing, the info great, but if there is no traffic and good reliable posters, it would be a ghost town. :opcat:

Are you saying it would be a racist ghost town?   :opcat: :dunno:  Seems like the worst kind of ghost town to me.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:10:26 AM by Pete »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2010, 10:18:48 AM »
Any message board is all about the posters, they are the life of any board.  Posters leave, site dies, end of story.  The layout could be amazing, the info great, but if there is no traffic and good reliable posters, it would be a ghost town. :opcat:

Are you saying it would be a racist ghost town?   :opcat: :dunno:  Seems like the worst kind of ghost town to me.

ALL ghosts are racist.  Thought everyone knew this...

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2010, 10:24:07 AM »
Jfc, who knew TP was such a pussy. I went to KSU Fans because of the posters, not because of elite premium info that I will find out about 9 seconds later for free. If the elite posters leave here, I will prob follow. Would also kill someone for them if they asked. :cheers:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2010, 10:41:14 AM »
Just wondering, and not really any of my business or concern, but was selling a portion of their site to a "ku-guy" the only thing that upset you guys (prior to TP getting pissed and deleting posts and banning posters after most of his active members left for this site)?  I guess the outages the day of the TX game was a little annoying, but I was hoping it was just a one-time thing that occurred at a really bad time.  Not that any of it really matters; you guys are obviously free to post wherever you want and start your own website for any reason you want.

I must say that I am disappointed over the "break-up".  At least for me, the old site was a good combination of entertaining posters and some (again, SOME) kinda insidery info, or at least info I didn't know otherwise, and even as sparce as it was, it was worth the measley $5/month.  Oh well.  I hope TP can improve his premium, but I think his biggest mistake was underestimating the power that a group of posters had over his site.  I really don't see his site recovering from that mistake.
me leaving had a lot to do with a lot of things about the site that changed within the past 12 months, not just one action or event.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2010, 10:41:59 AM »
I never got an invite PM.  :confused:  :frown:  :bawl:
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2010, 10:43:22 AM »
I never got an invite PM.  :confused:  :frown:  :bawl:

Don't sweat it....the stupid PM limit thing... :curse:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2010, 10:56:42 AM »
Feel better that I was at the bottom of the list instead of not on it at all.   :cool:
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »
Feel better that I was at the bottom of the list instead of not on it at all.   :cool:

When people start basing invitations on the whiny bitch list, you'll be in great shape.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »

When people start basing invitations on the whiny bitch list, you'll be in great shape.
:curse:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2010, 12:55:10 PM »

pfffffttt

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2011, 09:31:58 PM »
:lol:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2011, 09:54:50 PM »
oh my

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2011, 10:09:19 PM »
ksufans.com is coming dangerously close to getting a "buy" rating from ole turtle pants over here.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2011, 10:23:01 PM »
$7  :lol:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2011, 10:32:41 PM »
I don't know, the breakup hit me hard.  Sure, after the full page collegian article ksufans was flooded with rough ridin' horrible posters but that place was my home.

Hopefully both sides intimately involved will make a reconciliation someday  :frown:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2011, 10:40:25 PM »
I don't know, the breakup hit me hard.  Sure, after the full page collegian article ksufans was flooded with rough ridin' horrible posters but that place was my home.

Hopefully both sides intimately involved will make a reconciliation someday  :frown:

If Eazy and Dre can make amends, anything can happen

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2011, 10:47:40 PM »

If Eazy and Dre can make amends, anything can happen

goEMAW is definitely the Dre in this scenario.  Enjoy your AIDS, TP!!!