Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2211331 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #31525 on: April 26, 2024, 01:09:33 PM »
Butt in all seriousness ... show me that butthole, still.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31526 on: April 26, 2024, 01:33:08 PM »
That hat would actually be great if it was promoting a doggie daycare

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #31527 on: April 26, 2024, 11:38:47 PM »
The other day I watched a jap video about this Gen-Z type poking young gals in the butthole and running away to avoid getting slapped.  Can you imagine how bad his finger smelled after doing that feat all day?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #31528 on: May 02, 2024, 06:02:58 PM »
#blueanongE is so adorable.

Judging by the travel thread most of us fly.  Boeing whistleblower (allegedly) kills self in the middle of depositions about lack of Boeing quality control.  Meanwhile Boeing planes are losing doors, plummeting towards the earth because problems with pilots chairs etc. etc.

blueanongE:  Concerned that 1's upon 1's are blaming the issues on DEI and just not understanding why anyone would be the least bit interested in this issue.  All of which is 1000% onbrand.  :thumbsup:

Do we have a thread for all the Boeing stuff? Bc it sounds like the 2nd whistleblower has also died but I don’t know what thread this goes in

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31529 on: Today at 08:45:37 AM »

Judging by the travel thread most of us fly.  Boeing whistleblower (allegedly) kills self in the middle of depositions about lack of Boeing quality control.  Meanwhile Boeing planes are losing doors, plummeting towards the earth because problems with pilots chairs etc. etc.

blueanongE:  Concerned that 1's upon 1's are blaming the issues on DEI and just not understanding why anyone would be the least bit interested in this issue.  All of which is 1000% onbrand.  :thumbsup:

Do we have a thread for all the Boeing stuff? Bc it sounds like the 2nd whistleblower has also died but I don’t know what thread this goes in

Probably the conspiracy theory thread?  But it is 2024 and if you are a whistle blower you have to legitimately be the worst whistleblower in the history of blowing whistles if your death ends the blowing.  I would have like 7 billion secret videos/recordings/affidavits/SUO that were set to be published if anything happened to me.  If anyone thinks "welp, he's dead, thats the end of that" then they live in 1915

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31530 on: Today at 04:09:20 PM »

Probably the conspiracy theory thread?  But it is 2024 and if you are a whistle blower you have to legitimately be the worst whistleblower in the history of blowing whistles if your death ends the blowing.  I would have like 7 billion secret videos/recordings/affidavits/SUO that were set to be published if anything happened to me.  If anyone thinks "welp, he's dead, thats the end of that" then they live in 1915

Or Russia.