Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 131982 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #3225 on: August 18, 2023, 01:04:58 PM »
Chesebro is such an apt name. Goodness.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: September 07, 2023, 08:19:14 AM »
lol, lmao

https://twitter.com/rparloff/status/1699751415076266140

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: September 07, 2023, 08:22:12 AM »
Weird that the group dax thinks are all federal agents decided to go to trial
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: September 07, 2023, 08:22:41 AM »
LAW AND ORDER!!!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: September 07, 2023, 08:45:27 AM »
Very strange that #blueanongE's most favored uber MAGA insurrectionist continues to walk free (much to the joy of #bluanon/#blueanongE, particularly one who is absolutely obsessed with me) when we know he conducted himself in a very similar manner as numerous people going to jail.

#blueanongE most favored status - Ukrainian Ultra-Nationalists/Nazi's, Zionists, select insurrectionist MAGA's, human trafficking facilitating social media platforms . . .

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: September 07, 2023, 09:29:10 AM »
Very strange that #blueanongE's most favored uber MAGA insurrectionist continues to walk free (much to the joy of #bluanon/#blueanongE, particularly one who is absolutely obsessed with me) when we know he conducted himself in a very similar manner as numerous people going to jail.
#blueanongE most favored status - Ukrainian Ultra-Nationalists/Nazi's, Zionists, select insurrectionist MAGA's, human trafficking facilitating social media platforms . . .

Who's that?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: September 07, 2023, 09:39:31 AM »

Who's that?

the one and only boogeyman...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: September 07, 2023, 09:42:24 AM »
It's  :lol: :lol: :lol: watching #blueanon karen nation bringing up bogeymen.  Particularly as #blueanon karen nation enters year 9 of their perpetual meltdown over Don Trump  :thumbsup:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: September 07, 2023, 09:50:14 AM »
What's his name?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: September 07, 2023, 09:52:19 AM »
#blueanongE uber MAGA insurrectionist hero - Ray Epps

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: September 07, 2023, 09:56:14 AM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: September 07, 2023, 09:56:50 AM »
Thank you,

So why should he get locked up with everyone else?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: September 07, 2023, 10:00:19 AM »
Thank you,

I think the question you should be asking given #blueanongE's mindset about all of this.  Why hasn't Ray Epps been arrested, prosecuted and sent to prison?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: September 07, 2023, 10:02:53 AM »
good lord, should have posted a trigger warning on that one too

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: September 07, 2023, 10:04:09 AM »
Thank you,

I think the question you should be asking given #blueanongE's mindset about all of this.  Why hasn't Ray Epps been arrested, prosecuted and sent to prison?

Legit haven't followed a minute of Ray Epps.

But what am I missing Dax?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jan-6-committee-staffer-zero-evidence-that-ray-epps-was-a-federal-agent-60-minutes-2023-08-20/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3240 on: September 07, 2023, 10:07:19 AM »
Thank you,

Legit haven't followed a minute of Ray Epps.

But what am I missing Dax?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jan-6-committee-staffer-zero-evidence-that-ray-epps-was-a-federal-agent-60-minutes-2023-08-20/

The discussion is about Ray Epps committing crimes, not being a Federal agent.

How many times was Ray Epps caught on video imploring people to commit crimes?  Can you solicit people to commit crimes, cire?  Is that legal?

What crimes was Ray Epps telling people to commit?  Trespassing on Federal property . . . Disrupting a legislative process . . . destruction of Federal property . . . assaulting Federal officers.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: September 07, 2023, 10:59:30 AM »
There were thousands of people there. Should they lock everyone of them up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: September 07, 2023, 11:23:24 AM »
This information is widely available dax

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/us/jan-6-ray-epps-evidence.html

By Alan Feuer
Published May 5, 2022
Updated Oct. 13, 2022
Follow live updates on the House committee hearing on the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Prominent Republicans — including former President Donald J. Trump — have for months promoted a conspiracy theory that an Arizona man named Ray Epps was a federal informant who helped to instigate the attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

The claims, made in congressional hearing rooms, on Fox News and at Mr. Trump’s political rallies, have largely been based on a video taken just before violence erupted at the Capitol, showing Mr. Epps at the barricades outside the building whispering into the ear of a man named Ryan Samsel.

Within moments of the brief exchange, Mr. Samsel, a Pennsylvania barber, can be seen moving forward and confronting the police in what amounted to the tipping point of the riot. Despite lacking proof for their claims, many Republicans have surmised that Mr. Epps instructed Mr. Samsel to antagonize the officers. They have also pushed the notion that because Mr. Epps has not been arrested, he must have been working for the government.

But for more than a year, well before the name Ray Epps was widely known in right-wing circles, federal authorities have had information — from both him and Mr. Samsel — suggesting that he was not a government agent and did not encourage the younger man to engage with the police that day.

ADVERTISEMENT

SKIP ADVERTISEMENT

Just two days after the attack, when Mr. Epps saw himself on a list of suspects from Jan. 6, he called an F.B.I. tip line and told investigators that he had tried to calm Mr. Samsel down when they spoke, according to three people who have heard a recording of the call. Mr. Epps went on to say that he explained to Mr. Samsel that the police outside the building were merely doing their jobs, the people said.

Then in late January of last year, in an interview with the F.B.I., Mr. Samsel said much the same thing, telling investigators that a man he did not know came up to him at the barricades and suggested he relax, according to a recording of the interview obtained by The New York Times.

“He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job,’” Mr. Samsel said.

The theories surrounding Mr. Epps have been debunked before, most notably after he spoke last year to investigators working with the House select committee examining the Jan. 6 attack. During the interview, committee officials said, Mr. Epps said that he was not an F.B.I. informant and denied reports that he had urged protesters to go into the Capitol at the behest of federal law enforcement agencies.

The recording of Mr. Samsel appears to be a brief clip of a longer interview with the F.B.I. that took place in late January 2021 after he was arrested and charged with assaulting a police officer at the Capitol.

In the same interview, Mr. Samsel told the F.B.I. that another person in the crowd outside the Capitol, Joseph Biggs, a leader of the far-right group the Proud Boys, also pulled him aside that day and spoke to him just before he confronted the officers.

While Mr. Biggs has denied the account, Mr. Samsel told investigators that Mr. Biggs encouraged him to push at the barricades and that when he hesitated, the Proud Boys leader flashed a gun, questioned his manhood and repeated his request.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: September 07, 2023, 11:29:18 AM »
NEVERTHELESS

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: September 07, 2023, 12:05:39 PM »
I have made it very clear on numerous occasions that I fully expected #blueanon/#blueanongE to be standing shoulder to shoulder to defend their boy, Ray Epps - the most favored MAGA Patriot Front (or whatever) Insurrectionist in #blueanon world.

I also fully expected #blueanongE/#blueanon to believe every single word that Ray Epps said to explain his actions with a nary a question about any of it . . . in fact, the onslaught to defend Ray by #blueanon has been absolutely  :love: :love: :love:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: September 07, 2023, 12:14:05 PM »
I have made it very clear on numerous occasions that I fully expected #blueanon/#blueanongE to be standing shoulder to shoulder to defend their boy, Ray Epps - the most favored MAGA Patriot Front (or whatever) Insurrectionist in #blueanon world.

I also fully expected #blueanongE/#blueanon to believe every single word that Ray Epps said to explain his actions with a nary a question about any of it . . . in fact, the onslaught to defend Ray by #blueanon has been absolutely  :love: :love: :love:

Dax, do you think that the federal government should arrest everyone who was there that day?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: September 07, 2023, 12:14:50 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: September 07, 2023, 12:16:40 PM »

Dax, do you think that the federal government should arrest everyone who was there that day?

No.

Are you trying to say that Ray Epps = Everyone who was at the Capital on 1/6?

:lol: :lol: :lol: if so

Ray Epps - #blueanon/#blueanongE's most trusted MAGA insurrectionist  :thumbsup:

Ray Epps word is good enough for us . . . #blueanongE

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: September 07, 2023, 12:27:14 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: September 07, 2023, 12:33:03 PM »
The guy he whispered to, whom he DID NOT KNOW, told the same account separately. But when confronted with overwhelming evidence, dax nevertheless just grows more derpy.