Author Topic: Will we win Sat vs ISU?  (Read 8736 times)

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Will we win Sat vs ISU?
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »
Looks like floodaggie might be able to limit our opportunities out of the Wildcat.  That traitorous whore of a scumbag Blake Bell had 8 rushes for 14 yards, with 7 yds coming on one attempt, and a pick on the one pass he threw.  Obviously we still win by 78 points, but we may have to leave the starters in a little longer than usual.
no, denied. your lfbiq forgets most of his runs were near the goal line

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2011, 12:05:34 PM »
Looks like floodaggie might be able to limit our opportunities out of the Wildcat.  That traitorous whore of a scumbag Blake Bell had 8 rushes for 14 yards, with 7 yds coming on one attempt, and a pick on the one pass he threw.  Obviously we still win by 78 points, but we may have to leave the starters in a little longer than usual.

Good point. Plus the fact that in their regular offense OU rarely (if ever?) runs any sort of power running game, its all inside/outside zone or pass protection. Power running game is a staple for us. Makes a difference IMHO.

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2011, 12:06:01 PM »
We're going to stomp these nobodies.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »
Looks like floodaggie might be able to limit our opportunities out of the Wildcat.  That traitorous whore of a scumbag Blake Bell had 8 rushes for 14 yards, with 7 yds coming on one attempt, and a pick on the one pass he threw.  Obviously we still win by 78 points, but we may have to leave the starters in a little longer than usual.

Good point. Plus the fact that in their regular offense OU rarely (if ever?) runs any sort of power running game, its all inside/outside zone or pass protection. Power running game is a staple for us. Makes a difference IMHO.

Hope you are right, but I have never seen anyone stop them yet w/ Bell in the wildcat.  Against moldaggie they went 4 of 8 for no gain.  Goal line or not that is not too shabby.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »

Hope you are right, but I have never seen anyone stop them yet w/ Bell in the wildcat.  Against moldaggie they went 4 of 8 for no gain.  Goal line or not that is not too shabby.

just stop posting. he had two touchdowns on 8 carries. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »

Yeah, they had one real stop, the dumb throw, and 2 TDs. And even on the stop they still had 4th and short and Bob elected to have Landry come out and throw an incomplete pass. Plus they got cute and tried to run speed option out of it once and a sort of counter thing. I bet if they just line up and run power/lead every time they likely have 4 TDs out of it. JMHO.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »

Yeah, they had one real stop, the dumb throw, and 2 TDs. And even on the stop they still had 4th and short and Bob elected to have Landry come out and throw an incomplete pass. Plus they got cute and tried to run speed option out of it once and a sort of counter thing. I bet if they just line up and run power/lead every time they likely have 4 TDs out of it. JMHO.

Against A&M Bell had 12 carries and only 1 no gain, Baylor 5 carries 4 tds.  We stuffed him for a loss once and he fumbled one snap.
Relatively, you rough ridin' douches, ISU did a better job than most other teams.  But if _fan says OU did not run power straight at them it does undermine the point somewhat. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:18:51 PM by Fedor »

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2011, 01:16:04 PM »
Per Mark Jannnnsennn

Season ticket holders who have held season tickets since Coach Snyder arrived in 1989 will be recognized and receive a commemorative plaque in appreciation of their continued support of the "Greatest Turnaround in College Football History."

I guess they will have to recognize like 120,000 people.

Every time someone criticizes the football program the standard response is "I've had season tix since 1982. If you want to go back to those days, be my guest...."

This recognition will probably start at 0400. Will be good to finally lay eyes on this elite species of fan...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2011, 01:22:20 PM »
Against A&M Bell had 12 carries and only 1 no gain, Baylor 5 carries 4 tds.  We stuffed him for a loss once and he fumbled one snap.
Relatively, you rough ridin' douches, ISU did a better job than most other teams.  But if _fan says OU did not run power straight at them it does undermine the point somewhat. 

Its fair to say ISU did well against it, I won't argue that. But I do think Bob overthought things a lot in that game, Bell-dozer or otherwise. How many times did OU gash them for several nice runs, then throw 3 incomplete passes or short gains and have to settle for FGs or punt? Again, ISU did a nice job keeping them (and Tech/OSU) from scoring which they deserve credit for, but I also think those teams did some dumb stuff gameplan/scheme wise that helped ISU.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2011, 01:28:57 PM »
I hope we don't give up 17 points.

Katz 31
FA 9

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2011, 01:31:46 PM »
Their butchered picture comparo thread made me realize they suck at everything.

EMAW 42
FA 9

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2011, 01:37:39 PM »
Their butchered picture comparo thread made me realize they suck at everything.

EMAW 42
FA 9
Glad someone else got the displeasure of viewing that.
16-6 khatqwz
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2011, 06:44:03 PM »
We've only won two games by more than a TD. Tomorrow won't be the third.

21-17 Cats.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2011, 06:50:05 PM »
35-21 Q@s

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »

21-17 Cats.
Yes it will.  This game is going to be a cakewalk.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2011, 08:43:14 PM »

21-17 Cats.
Yes it will.  This game is going to be a cakewalk.
and by about this time tomorrow.........Boomer will have Pokeys ass in a sling.......
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2011, 01:28:11 PM »
In an effort to distract the board from the hog farm stench that is currently permeating the board....

I couldn't help but notice we did not run the wildcat at all during the ISU game.  KInda weird huh?  Any thoughts why this might be?   :dunno:

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:46 PM »
In an effort to distract the board from the hog farm stench that is currently permeating the board....

I couldn't help but notice we did not run the wildcat at all during the ISU game.  KInda weird huh?  Any thoughts why this might be?   :dunno:
NOT NOW.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2011, 01:40:17 PM »

NOT NOW.

All right I will keep it short and get right to the point.   I was right!!! I was right!!! HFBIQ status is confrimed!!!