Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by MakeItRain on Today at 01:45:42 AM »
odds that Kaluma returns?
Seems like he did well at the g league elite camp, but I haven't seen anything in a couple days.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

They invited the top two from the g league combine to the NBA combine and he wasn't one of the invites.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Best thing for breakfast.
« Last post by waks on Today at 01:20:30 AM »
Tom, outstanding. If you are open to some notes, I would say you don't have to settle for the english muffin. like yeah, i know, you obviously would have put that badboy betwixt two flavor pillows (ciabatta) and you were out of ciabatta but everything else was already prepped so it was like "okay guess we gotta thaw these english muffins at the bottom of the freezer that have probably been there for like 8 years"

and in a pinch, that's fine! but i know you're capable of doing great things, tom. no self limitations.
Thaw your English muffins? Wtf, step your breakfast bread game up, brother
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 12:55:34 AM »
Insane
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: NBA Playoffs Thread
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 12:09:42 AM »
Me boys, I think the non-football Dallas sports team is going to do it again.
Kansas State Football / Re: KSTATEO!
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 12:06:49 AM »
You're welcome, and say hi to your mom for me.
Kansas State Football / Re: KSTATEO!
« Last post by ben ji on Today at 12:04:38 AM »
Is this something the kids are doing these days?

We just can't shake branding ourselves like the Dallas Cowboys.

I've never seen this in the wild and it was sent to my from a buddy who lives in Dallas so its starting to make sense now.
He's trying to out fat ron fat ron

"Texas has one of the strongest 'Stand Your Ground' laws of self-defence that cannot be nullified by a jury or a progressive District Attorney," Governor Abbott said in a statement, referring to Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza, a Democrat.

That MFer should get a toe chopped off his good leg for being an bad person.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Supreme Court Cases Thread
« Last post by Katpappy on May 16, 2024, 11:28:09 PM »
Children

“I had no involvement whatsoever in the flying of the flag,” Justice Alito said in an emailed statement to The Times. “It was briefly placed by Mrs. Alito in response to a neighbor’s use of objectionable and personally insulting language on yard signs.”

Maybe Mrs Alito was distressed, in fear for her life

They should have booted his Trump-loving ass and threw his bitch in jail.  This country needed strong language to show rule breakers don't get any slack in this freedom-loving government of ours.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10