Author Topic: New $600 billion dollar spending spree!  (Read 11943 times)

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: New $600 billion dollar spending spree!
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2010, 12:42:19 PM »
:facepalm:

Oh well, I knew it would be pointless.  A perfect market doesn't exist, so the economy requires adjustments from time to time.  Whether this particular one was a good one will be known in time.

A perfect market maintains equilibrium 100% of the time and never fluctuates.  You're right.  It doesn't exist.  We are talking about natural corrections and not about perfection. 

But thanks for tapping out.

Tapping out?  Your definition is wrong.  Fascinating; though, that you declared yourself the winner of a contest that never existed.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2010, 01:43:54 PM »
:facepalm:

Oh well, I knew it would be pointless.  A perfect market doesn't exist, so the economy requires adjustments from time to time.  Whether this particular one was a good one will be known in time.

A perfect market maintains equilibrium 100% of the time and never fluctuates.  You're right.  It doesn't exist.  We are talking about natural corrections and not about perfection. 

But thanks for tapping out.

Tapping out?  Your definition is wrong.  Fascinating; though, that you declared yourself the winner of a contest that never existed.

"Oh well, I knew it would be pointless."

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2010, 01:45:25 PM »
As in discussing economics.  Everyone has opinions set in stone on the subject.  Nice try though, not even close to starting a contest.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2010, 03:35:33 PM »
As in discussing economics.  Everyone has opinions set in stone on the subject.  Nice try though, not even close to starting a contest.

And opinions are a lot like assholes, kat kid is one.