Author Topic: exchange between Mercury and Sexton via twitter..  (Read 1347 times)

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
exchange between Mercury and Sexton via twitter..
« on: March 27, 2012, 09:48:42 PM »
Deante Burton?@deanteburton8
I witnessed the grind of college football today.made me appreciate the 36 more days of school left. That practice was 4real@csexton_14

Curry Sexton?@csexton_14
@deanteburton8 yes you got to see the hardest part of it all. You'll be straight though. It's all worth it during the season

@csexton_14 looking forward 2 it, you throwing Saturday

Curry Sexton?@csexton_14
@deanteburton8 yeah probably. You coming?

@csexton_14 ya

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: exchange between Mercury and Sexton via twitter..
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:10:00 PM »
I witnessed the grind of college football today.made me appreciate the 36 more days of school left. That practice was 4real@csexton_14

Curry Sexton?@csexton_14
@deanteburton8 yes you got to see the hardest part of it all. You'll be straight though. It's all worth it during the season

Curry Sexton?@csexton_14

@csexton_14 ya
Has Spring practice started?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »

Curry Sexton?@csexton_14

Curry Sexton?@csexton_14

@csexton_14 ya

no.  this would be the workout after they return from spring break that tests their conditioning.  they have been doing this brutal station rotation drills (all programs do it) prior to leaving that get them in shape for spring practice.  then they go on spring break only to come back and hurl in trash cans.
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 09:16:54 AM »

Curry Sexton?@csexton_14

Curry Sexton?@csexton_14

@csexton_14 ya

no.  this would be the workout after they return from spring break that tests their conditioning.  they have been doing this brutal station rotation drills (all programs do it) prior to leaving that get them in shape for spring practice.  then they go on spring break only to come back and hurl in trash cans.
This has got to be a good thing.  I aways loved the way our team is so well conditioned, that they can be a very solid 4th qtr team.  Seems like this is an advantage over most other teams.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.