Author Topic: Are you ready.....  (Read 13793 times)

Offline HugeUpside

• Combo-Fan
  • 100% natural
    • View Profile
Re: Are you ready.....
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2010, 03:11:15 PM »
I can't take it anymore. I have to stop living this lie. It's consumed my life for too long. I have to come clean. I LOVE Harley Day.

This secret has left me feeling ashamed and embarrassed for much of my life, but it ends today. I love you, old guys with your old wives on the back of your hog. I love you, trashy-looking, leather vest-wearing Harley riders. I love you Willie, with your leather skull-cap made special to fit your giant mouse-like head. I love you guy who drives close to the student section to hi-five all the kids who think your bike is bad-ass. I love you, thirty seconds of deafening Harley motor-revving before kickoff. I love you Harley Day. I love you.

It feels good to finally get that off my chest after all these years.
Avoid Dlew12, TylerHughes and Ging anytime bananas are within arms reach.

Offline Lynch

• Fan
  • KSUftw smells like salty peanuts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2010, 03:17:24 PM »
I can't take it anymore. I have to stop living this lie. It's consumed my life for too long. I have to come clean. I LOVE Harley Day.

This secret has left me feeling ashamed and embarrassed for much of my life, but it ends today. I love you, old guys with your old wives on the back of your hog. I love you, trashy-looking, leather vest-wearing Harley riders. I love you Willie, with your leather skull-cap made special to fit your giant mouse-like head. I love you guy who drives close to the student section to hi-five all the kids who think your bike is bad-ass. I love you, thirty seconds of deafening Harley motor-revving before kickoff. I love you Harley Day. I love you.

So now all thats left is to come out of the closet.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2010, 03:18:00 PM »

:lol:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2010, 03:21:22 PM »

:users:

Offline HugeUpside

• Combo-Fan
  • 100% natural
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2010, 03:55:38 PM »

Too late.

p.s. Lynch, you sound cute. Got any full-body pics? Maybe one of you on a Harley?  :gocho:
Avoid Dlew12, TylerHughes and Ging anytime bananas are within arms reach.

CATS2WIN

« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2010, 04:16:11 PM »

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »

Too late.

p.s. Lynch, you sound cute. Got any full-body pics? Maybe one of you on a Harley?  :gocho:

:surprised:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2010, 11:05:53 PM »
I like Harley day and I DEFINITELY like that cadet firing that bazooka up on that jeep.

I'm having the bazooka installed on mine tomorrow afternoon just before we leave.  I'll let you fire the opening rounds at the tailgate.

No foolin?   :excited:

BOOM!

Still have pak head spare tire cover on the back.