Poll

Who should be the lead investigator for outting squawks?

MakeItRain
2 (13.3%)
Scoops
2 (13.3%)
Chingon
3 (20%)
pissclams
1 (6.7%)
Trim
1 (6.7%)
PoonHound69
2 (13.3%)
Dlew12
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: July 11, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Author Topic: Squawk outting thread (VOTING FOR LEAD INVESTIGATOR OPEN!)  (Read 22873 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Squawk outting thread (nomination of lead and deputy investigator)
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 02:21:54 PM »
This whole thing smells like the set up to a black op.

Yes, a goEMAW 9/11 if you will, and blame it on the squawks.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 02:22:49 PM »
I nominate scoops as lead

I second that nomination
That's just what you squawks want an absentee leader.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 02:23:28 PM »
I nominate scoops as lead

I second that nomination

Scoops is now running unopposed.  

Remember the nominating and seconding session will end tomorrow.  Make sure that you are on the record, completely out in the open.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 02:41:11 PM »
I second Chingon's nomination.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 03:16:14 PM »
It pains me to bring this to the attention of the council, but I have recently come into information I believe to be vital to the investigation. A one 'dlew12' which I suspect to be a clever rearrangement of lewd21 in reference to former KU Athletic Director Lew Perkins who now is employed by an all girls school(:horrorsurprise:) and his known affinity for younger girls.  This individual has repeatedly tried to defend the blatant attempt of one John Currie to award AD monies to an under qualified architectural firm known to have ties to the University of Tennessee.  These findings are very disturbing and should be monitored for further evidence.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2011, 03:30:49 PM »
1. That you demand that pissclams give you and the proper goEMAW mods the names and a complete report on all of those who were mods at KSUFANS under Bosz56, and all of those still posting at goEMAW who were listed by your mods as bad posters because of their squawk connections.

I can't do that.  I wouldn't even put that suggestion on the table for consideration.  That report is not being leaked, anywhere, period.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 03:32:05 PM »
KU beat writer, Austin Meek.   :shakesfist:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2011, 03:32:47 PM »
KU beat writer, Austin Meek.   :shakesfist:

Wefald, Krause

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2011, 03:37:25 PM »
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Just remember that.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2011, 03:39:01 PM »
behind every great fortune is a great lie

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2011, 03:39:06 PM »
It pains me to bring this to the attention of the council, but I have recently come into information I believe to be vital to the investigation. A one 'dlew12' which I suspect to be a clever rearrangement of lewd21 in reference to former KU Athletic Director Lew Perkins who now is employed by an all girls school(:horrorsurprise:) and his known affinity for younger girls.  This individual has repeatedly tried to defend the blatant attempt of one John Currie to award AD monies to an under qualified architectural firm known to have ties to the University of Tennessee.  These findings are very disturbing and should be monitored for further evidence.
LMAO, good luck with this.  Seriously.  I could prove my EMAW, but seriously, I probably shouldn't/don't need to.

Keep chasing windmills, Don Squawkote

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2011, 03:55:02 PM »
Tortuga:

(I meant to send this to you earlier this week. However, I believe much of it is still relevant.)

In the football board Thursday night I stated that goEMAW harbors a nest of squawks and squawk sympathizers who are helping to shape our message board dialogue. I further stated that I have in my possession the names of 57 squawks who are registered with goEMAW at present. A goEMAW moderator promptly denied this, claiming that there is not a single squawk at goEMAW. You can convince yourself of the falsity of the goEMAW claim very easily. You will recall that you personally appointed a board to screen goEMAW posters for the purpose of weeding out squawks—posters whom the mods considered dangerous to the security of this message board. Your board did a painstaking job, and named hundreds which had been listed as dangerous to the security of the message board, because of squawk connections.

While the records are not available to me, I know absolutely of one group of approximately 300 posters certified to the goEMAW moderators for banning because of squawkism.  They have actually only banned approximately 8. I understand that this was done after lengthy consultation with the now-convicted traitor, Bosz56. I would suggest, therefore, Tortuga, that you simply pick up your phone and ask the other moderators how many of those whom your board had labeled as dangerous squawks they failed to ban. The day the KSUFANS Un-EMAW Activities Committee exposed Bosz56 as an important link in a Lawrence squawk message board ring you signed an order forbidding goEMAW from giving any information in regard to the disloyalty or the squawk connections of anyone on that board to the goEMAW posters.

Despite this goEMAW moderator black-out, we have been able to compile a list of 57 squawks at goEMAW. This list is available to you but you can get a much longer list by ordering the other goEMAW mods to give you a list of those whom your own mods listed as being squawks and who are still posting at goEMAW. I believe the following is the minimum which can be expected of you in this case.

1. That you demand that pissclams give you and the proper goEMAW mods the names and a complete report on all of those who were mods at KSUFANS under Bosz56, and all of those still posting at goEMAW who were listed by your mods as bad posters because of their squawk connections.

2. That you promptly revoke the order in which you provided under no circumstances could a goEMAW poster obtain any information or help in exposing squawks. (It appears you have begun to rectify this today.)

Failure on your part will label goEMAW as being the bedfellow of international squawkism. Certainly this label is not deserved by the hundreds of loyal EMAW posters throughout the board, and by the sizable number of able loyal EMAWs in goEMAW management.

Sincerely,

slimz

Excuse me.  I have never taken ultimatums and I don't think I'll start now.  Process and truth will rule the day.  If you don't like the investigation, then nominate yourself and run for the position.  Once a lead investigator is chosen by the people, whatever substantiated evidence you have should be submitted to the proper authorities.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2011, 03:56:13 PM »

Chingon is now running against Scoops.  Scoops, however, will need to accept his nomination before he appears on the ballot.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2011, 04:03:03 PM »

Chingon is now running against Scoops.  Scoops, however, will need to accept his nomination before he appears on the ballot.

Damn it, Scoops hasn't been seen for awhile. . . I nominate Dlew12.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »

dlew12 is not eligible for nomination, as he is currently under investigation.  if you want to help dlew12, i suggest you think and pray.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 04:12:09 PM »

dlew12 is not eligible for nomination, as he is currently under investigation.  if you want to help dlew12, i suggest you think and pray.

How is he under investigation when there isn't even an investigator yet? If you are referring to private investigations, everyone here is under investigation. I suggest you and everyone else tread lightly.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 04:30:47 PM »

sys, your adjudication has no standing in the court of public opinion.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 04:32:01 PM »
This process is broken, I think I should just be named Lead Investigator for the time being and if necessary we can take a vote to remove me from power.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »

I regretfully accept my investigation and will do what I can to clear my name.

Like Sys said, keep me in your prayers.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 04:39:03 PM »

I regretfully accept my investigation and will do what I can to clear my name.

Like Sys said, keep me in your prayers.

Just don't go all Budd Dwyer on us, mmmkay? :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2011, 04:50:44 PM »
This process is broken, I think I should just be named Lead Investigator for the time being and if necessary we can take a vote to remove me from power.

chingon, i support naming you as lead investigator.

also, i would like to report tortuga as a suspected squawk.  please keep my report anon. to tortuga, but be sure to let the committee know that i was among those reporting him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2011, 04:58:29 PM »

Sage words.  The logic of squawks permeates even this thread.  You are hereby designated.  Commence your work to bringing squawks to the light.  Wherever this investigation shall lead.

The process for selecting your deputy shall continue as planned.  Should your work be called in to question by a reputable source, there will be recall procedures available.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2011, 05:00:08 PM »
And democracy has failed.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2011, 05:12:01 PM »
Also, that guy who has an avatar of Luis Colon on an elephant.  He's a total squawk.

And Dooley.  Big ass squawk.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2011, 05:12:15 PM »
Our most pressing investigation has been exposed.  Chingon, Godspeed.

First off, you stay out of this SquawkClams, isn't about time for you to take a "trip" or something, or better yet, go hang out with your friends.

www.kusports.com

www.jayhawkslant.com

www.phog.net

Yeah, you know you want to click on each of those right now, to go home again.