Author Topic: Stan Weber Recap (810 Radio border patrol)  (Read 1282 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Stan Weber Recap (810 Radio border patrol)
« on: December 06, 2013, 12:16:49 PM »
-Ever seen BB player hotter that Marshall Henderson last night (sarcasm)?  Stan:  don't think I've ever seen anyone who thinks he's as hot as Marshall thought he was.  (perfect answer)

-Stan:  thank you MH for making sure K-State won that game.

-Marshall is a very selfish player.....no chance he was going to make that shot.  A gift to K-State.  Miss. has great chance to send that game to OT.

-Gipson had good game.  Took on the physicality of the game underneath.  K-State not big at all, so need TG big time.

-Steven:  Let's wrap up football.  Stan:  Most likely Holiday Bowl.  Only chance is if N. Illinois losses and Baylor wins.

-Probably going to be loser of Stanford or ASU.  Outside chance of rematch with Oregon.

-If you look at season, have to look at the turnover of players from last year and has to feel pretty good about 7-5.  NDSU was the biggest disappointment, obviously......and hold on to that 14 point lead and 8-4 would be very good year all things considered.

-When you are 2-4 and can get to six wins, have to be satisfied.  Next year set up good with returning players.....and when Snyder has a returning QB, history shows a very good upcoming year.

-Big IF, but really could of been at the top of the league again with the close losses they've had.

-Since start of conference round-robin format, K-State has the second most wins of anyone in the league.  The winner of the OU/OSU game will have the most.  Snyder II has been a wonderful success.

-Prediction of OSU/Mich. St. game?  Probably OSU.  Set up to be OSU and FSU.  OSU hasn't lost in two years under Urban Myer, so hard to go against them.  With parity in FB nowadays, 24 straight wins is unbelievable.

-There are a ton of teams that could be in mix for national championship....and so much parity.....so, four team playoff is not nearly going to be deep enough.

-MU?  There biggest strength is no weaknesses.

-Prediction for MU game?  MU.  Auburn can run and has great red zone defense.....and swagger.  They believe they are the best.  MU has to match that mentality.  Auburn still getting praise for Alabama game.......has to be a hangover.  Auburn disrespects MU....  Bottom line, MU the better team and will win.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: Stan Weber Recap (810 Radio border patrol)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 12:31:33 PM »
thanks, sd. glad i didn't have to sift through another emawblast attempt.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 12:34:23 PM »
Is steve dave the BITB at recapping Stan?   :horrorsurprise:

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 08:25:35 PM »
Stanbot is a treasure as are these recaps.  :love:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 09:45:44 PM »
stan is a dumbass

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 01:31:25 AM »
Stanbot's howevers
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12