Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you don't tell the government about your business then you don't have to pay taxes for it
Hello everyone.

I'm seeking clarity on the procedure for USA company registration. While I've done some research, I'm still unsure about a few aspects. Firstly, what are the specific documents required for registration, especially for a foreign national? Secondly, what are the differences, if any, between registering as a sole proprietorship, LLC, or corporation, and how do they impact taxes and liability? Additionally, are there any state-specific regulations or requirements I should be aware of? Any insights or personal experiences with the registration process would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Pet Peeves
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on May 26, 2024, 11:15:01 PM »
Millennials (of which I’m one) are so horrifically cringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda wild that there are millennials who are also quadragenarians.
Thanks guys, he was a joy. He had his own seat in our golf cart and went with me to play 5-9 holes pretty much every day after work. All of the members knew him and would always come up to pet him. I once read somewhere that a dog will only disappoint you once in their life, and that's the day they pass on. It was absolutely true for him.  :cry:

Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: competitive little kid sports
« Last post by Cartierfor3 on May 26, 2024, 09:58:00 PM »
Today I was working a 14u field, 3 games, but these were very high level teams. Saw a kid mash a homer about 380 feet.
« Last post by Cartierfor3 on May 26, 2024, 09:55:01 PM »
Anyone got any umpire questions? And no, I won't be answering "why are the umpires at ______ so shitty" or "the umpire at my kid's game had a real attitude problem. What's his deal?"

« Last post by Cartierfor3 on May 26, 2024, 09:52:43 PM »
I umpired through the KSHSAA season and am on a new (to me) assigning group for games here in KC. Yesterday I had to do 2 10u games which I hadn't worked teams that young in a long time but whatever, it paid the same so no big deal.

So one team is just getting raked, I mean absolutely murdered. It was probably 18-0 after the first. In the second inning some kid didn't back up a ball hit to the outfield so the coach pulled him Norman Dale style and played the rest of the inning with 8 players on the field. Never seen that before and I feel bad for those kids.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Omaha Zoo
« Last post by steve dave on May 26, 2024, 08:55:20 PM »
Omaha whips fuckin’ ass no doubt guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by Kid In the Hall on May 26, 2024, 08:53:22 PM »
Due to bid stealers, Baseball America now has us as the first team out.

Interestingly, their last 3 teams in all have lower RPIs than KSU (44): James Madison (45), Georgia Tech (46) and Indiana (56).
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Pet Peeves
« Last post by schreds21 on May 26, 2024, 08:52:16 PM »
Families/groups walking 4-6 wide at the speed of sloth at the Omaha zoo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10