Author Topic: Next year  (Read 3219 times)

Offline W.Churchill

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Next year
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 10:24:42 AM »
Three new starters on the OL, one of the few semi-bright spots on the team this past year.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 10:27:26 AM »
Three new starters on the OL, one of the few semi-bright spots on the team this past year.

O-Line was terrible.  Probably needed to go on a few more fishing trips together.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2011, 10:32:21 PM »
I'm not saying that the defense is extremely talented, because they aren't, but I actually think Cosh coached them down. (Which i didn't think was possible) The guy is an absolute eff-up at DC.  He has been every where he has coached. 

Qui s'y frotte s'y pique.

What the hell does that even mean?
Oignez vilain, il vous poindra.
plus ça change... :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »

O-Line was terrible.  Probably needed to go on a few more fishing trips together.
do you understand how football works?  I don't think you do.  (please refer to ypc in stat threads)
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2011, 08:29:55 AM »

do you understand how football works?  I don't think you do.  (please refer to ypc in stat threads)

I really don't.