Author Topic: This team  (Read 17476 times)

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: This team
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2015, 01:24:53 PM »
Even if it was meant the way steffy went with, there's a huge difference between calling someone lazy and calling the play calling lazy.

No, there really isn't.  It's splitting hairs.

If I call it lazy posting for not just googling redshirting rules it doesn't mean I'm necessarily calling you lazy

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2015, 01:28:04 PM »
Even if it was meant the way steffy went with, there's a huge difference between calling someone lazy and calling the play calling lazy.

If I call it lazy posting for not just googling redshirting rules it doesn't mean I'm necessarily calling you lazy

maybe what steff dog is suggesting is that snyder's staff, ever the workaholics, have simply forgotten their entire playbook with the exception of the 4 plays we've ran over the past 5 seasons

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2015, 01:45:42 PM »
is there another team in the world (aside from Army and IvyLeague Schools) that runs a double-fullback set? 

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2015, 02:13:02 PM »

If my job is to google redshirt rules, and you call me lazy at googling redshirt rules, you are calling me lazy.

Message Board Rule 12:  When you say something stupid, pretend that you didn't say it by splitting hairs; if that doesn't work, state that people shouldn't take stuff on message boards seriously.  Never, ever, admit that you were wrong.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2015, 02:26:17 PM »
where are you even getting these rules at?

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2015, 02:28:39 PM »
is there another team in the world (aside from Army and IvyLeague Schools) that runs a double-fullback set?

I haven't watched a ton of Stanford football closely, but I think they might.  Or maybe they put some tight ends in formations that make a 2 TE set look like a 2 FB set, or maybe they have a FB, H-Back, and TE in some sets, but I'm pretty sure Stanford runs some big sets.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2015, 02:31:32 PM »
Did other people notice we were lining up Gronk at TE for several snaps? I think that's a good idea. Dimel can give quality reps at FB, and TE its a great way to get Gronk on the field another 10 or so reps (at least). Plus, it doesn't look like our young TEs are anything special.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2015, 02:40:16 PM »
Did other people notice we were lining up Gronk at TE for several snaps? I think that's a good idea. Dimel can give quality reps at FB, and TE its a great way to get Gronk on the field another 10 or so reps (at least). Plus, it doesn't look like our young TEs are anything special.
Has BJ thrown to a TE other than Party Time.  :dunno:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2015, 02:54:10 PM »

If my job is to google redshirt rules, and you call me lazy at googling redshirt rules, you are calling me lazy.

Message Board Rule 12:  When you say something stupid, pretend that you didn't say it by splitting hairs; if that doesn't work, state that people shouldn't take stuff on message boards seriously.  Never, ever, admit that you were wrong.

Ok, then you're lazy

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2015, 04:48:24 PM »

Ok, then you're lazy

I may or may not be....but you can't infer that from my lack of googling redshirt rules, because googling redshirt rules is not my job.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2015, 05:07:32 PM »

Ok, then you're lazy

I may or may not be....but you can't infer that from my lack of googling redshirt rules, because googling redshirt rules is not my job.

Take a rough ridin' lap you two, Jesus.

The Big Train

« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2015, 07:02:37 PM »
don't encourage it, just leave it

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2015, 10:57:40 PM »
I think we could kick Arkansas' ass with 2 fullbacks.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2015, 03:34:30 AM »

Ok, then you're lazy

#unionmemberrules

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2015, 07:06:20 AM »

Ok, then you're lazy

#unionmemberrulesisrules
fyp

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2015, 08:52:36 AM »

Ok, then you're lazy

#unionmemberrulesisrules
fyp

Gonna win 'em all!
:thumbsup:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2015, 09:44:25 AM »
Did other people notice we were lining up Gronk at TE for several snaps?
I did not.. Honestly I looked like royalswild out in the parking lot

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2015, 09:45:29 AM »
Did other people notice we were lining up Gronk at TE for several snaps?
I did not.. Honestly I looked like royalswild out in the parking lot

Seagram's, huh?