Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3265080 times)

john "teach me how to" dougie and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
More than enough time for the blue birds to strike

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Should have taken a knee on the 1.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
oof
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Welp. Real top-25 teams beat inferior opponents on the road.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Wow. Horrible loss for the beakers.  If Lance can't beat this trash OSU team he'll never make the leap to the upper tier.  He's the new Matt Campbell now.

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Sorry, Sprance. We awoke a sleeping giant last week. Good luck Vs. OU.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It’s remarkable that we looked so bad when we lost to OSU last week and KU looked so good despite near identical margins of victory.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Imagine watching your team lose a game they should have won on the road. Then watching Avery and realizing the only shot you had to beat KSU in the last 15 years just vanished.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Imagine watching your team lose a game they should have won on the road. Then watching Avery and realizing the only shot you had to beat KSU in the last 15 years just vanished.

It's a beautiful thing.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

It's a beautiful thing.

My son will be 14 on the 27th. Kansas State hasn't lost a football game to Kansas since before he was born.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

It's a beautiful thing.

My son will be 14 on the 27th. Kansas State hasn't lost a football game to Kansas since before he was born.

:sdeek:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have to say, the Big 12 is full of sideline whiners and Lance L is at the top.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
I have to say, the Big 12 is full of sideline whiners and Lance L is at the top.
there’s a reason why someone like L2 ends up in lawrence, kansas and it has everything to do with the simple fact that there isn’t another p5 school that would hire him as head coach.

at best he would be a WR coach on our staff.  he simply doesn’t have the credentials to be anything more than that.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Poor beams :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
there’s a reason why someone like L2 ends up in lawrence, kansas and it has everything to do with the simple fact that there isn’t another p5 school that would hire him as head coach.

at best he would be a WR coach on our staff.  he simply doesn’t have the credentials to be anything more than that.
Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The crack back call was absolutely correct, they just got the name wrong.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
some people on the phog are concerned that the big 12 officials are so bad that it will cause lance to leave for the big 10

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

You know if Squawks didn't gloat about the big 10 wanting them and being too good for the Big XII, maybe they wouldn't have to worry about their whinny pissant of a coach taking a lowly big 10 job opening(maybe a GA to start).
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also, I didn't watch the game but this screenshot is all over twitter and not a single one of them seems to see the right guard commiting a false start. This screenshot does not show a missed offside, the ball isn't snapped and the OSU linebacker isn't making contact with the tight end he's rushing against. It does show the right guard out of his stance, which is a dead ball penalty, offsides is not.
https://twitter.com/M_Vernon/status/1713324640603660436

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #25446 on: October 16, 2023, 12:22:27 AM »
Also, I didn't watch the game but this screenshot is all over twitter and not a single one of them seems to see the right guard commiting a false start. This screenshot does not show a missed offside, the ball isn't snapped and the OSU linebacker isn't making contact with the tight end he's rushing against. It does show the right guard out of his stance, which is a dead ball penalty, offsides is not.
https://twitter.com/M_Vernon/status/1713324640603660436
Left guard and tackle are pretty clearly moving as well. They wouldn’t be set with their hands out like that. I just see that pic as highlighting the 4 players that moved on the verbal count before the center snapped it. But we’re talking milliseconds.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I watched the video and it's not clear at all if the defender was early. Very similar to the Taylor stuff with the chiefs

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile

I'm not sure Lance Lightpole is the king of whiners.  Every cutaway to the Tech sideline saturday night showed Joey McGuire whining to the refs.  Every cutaway.  Every cutaway to the K-State sidelines showed the Meadowlark coaching.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm not sure Lance Lightpole is the king of whiners.  Every cutaway to the Tech sideline saturday night showed Joey McGuire whining to the refs.  Every cutaway.  Every cutaway to the K-State sidelines showed the Meadowlark coaching.

Agreed . . . Joey was at Lance L levels the other night.