TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Other Sports (Tiger's Back)

Lets rename the Chiefs

<< < (37/37)

Rage Against the McKee:
You can't name your team the Chiefs and then get upset when your fans want to act like Indians. If the Chiefs don't like it, they should change their name.

pissclams:

--- Quote from: Rage Against the McKee on April 11, 2024, 01:39:03 PM ---You can't name your team the Chiefs and then get upset when your fans want to act like Indians. If the Chiefs don't like it, they should change their name.

--- End quote ---
gotta be honest, didn’t expect this take on the situ

Stevesie60:
I've always thought it was strange that in this day and age we still use the word "Indians" as we now know it was used just because homeboy thought he was in India. Granted, Cleveland Native Americans doesn't have the same ring to it.

Rage Against the McKee:

--- Quote from: Stevesie60 on April 11, 2024, 06:15:56 PM ---I've always thought it was strange that in this day and age we still use the word "Indians" as we now know it was used just because homeboy thought he was in India. Granted, Cleveland Native Americans doesn't have the same ring to it.

--- End quote ---

Somehow associating the tomahawk chop with Indians is less racist to me than associating it with native Americans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version