Author Topic: Currie...adios!  (Read 15348 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Currie...adios!
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2017, 12:33:06 PM »
I would believe John currie would tell people that

The disbelief doesn't come from whether or not Currie has the capacity to say that, I don't know the man that well despite the fact I've spoken to him more than once. The disbelief is from the pretty obvious problematic way the story was brought to light.

I've met Currie several times and he seemed like a better guy than his public persona that this blogs sees him as

I'd agree but the times I've dealt with him he's been in dealing with the customer mode.

I will also say for the people who say they could imagine him saying that; it's a pretty big departure from what attributes he is given by people on this message board. I think i may have met maybe three people in my entire life who if in Currie's position would tell LHC Bill Snyder to sit his ass down, and I don't think any of those three would have the brains and temperament to become a P5 athletic director and stay one for nine years. A person who frames Jamar with a receipt at Dillons isn't the same person who would tell LHC Bill Snyder to sit his ass down. If he has the balls to do that he has the balls to run Frank without going through whatever to screw Jamar.

Most of my times talking with him have been in closed athlete type environments. I think those are much more genuine than open public events. That's where my view comes from, I can't really speak outside of that from experience.
I know servers that have waited on him. Their impressions of him have been that he's an awkward dork that makes bad jokes (like ordering a salad for his wife and saying to the table that he's putting her on a diet) and is kind of a cheap bad person.  :dunno:

i mean, good rough ridin' grief

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2017, 12:40:08 PM »
sit your ass down and eat a salad, mary lawrence.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2017, 01:54:49 PM »
sit your ass down and eat a salad, mary lawrence.

:ROFL: