Author Topic: Official Depth Chart  (Read 12404 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Official Depth Chart
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2013, 09:40:10 PM »
Our defense will be second best in the big xii, again.  Our secondary is gonna be the tits.

go back to the toolbox where you belong

Why don't you try and make me, Kim naysayer Cranes?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

catzacker

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2013, 09:44:57 PM »

We are replacing 3 of 4 starters on the DL and "adequate LB's" who really didn't sniff the field at all last year are making people cautiously optimistic?

Buy lotto tickets.

hi catzacker, how was your summer? mine was good.

Hello SD.  Glad your summer was good.  My summer was ok.  Didn't get to go on a vacation so that's probably why I am a little grumpy. I am usually not like this.  I hope Kansas State wins on Friday.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2013, 09:48:25 PM »
Agreed on the Nickel and two linebackers.  Still looking forward to seeing what the LBs can give us as especially sideline to sideline.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2013, 11:18:37 PM »
so do some people actually believe the secondary is going to be good?  if so, how?  having one really good DB and 3 (or 4) mediocre DB's doesn't make a good secondary imo.  am i rough ridin' crazy?  did we recruit one rough ridin' guy who could come in and start on this defense?  is that too much to ask for them to go out and recruit a couple of talented defensive players?  do our coaches think we're paying them to work 5 months out of the year?  b/c there is no gd way a person can look me in the eye and tell me this pathetic staff put any effort into recruiting.  is there anyone who can tell me just what in the eff is going on?  am i rough ridin' crazy?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2013, 11:33:24 PM »
i'm waiting for someone to come in here and tell me that defensive depth chart is a joke.  and just wtf is going on with our running back recruiting?  hubert and rose have to be the worst 1-2 punch in the last 20 years of k-state football.

and to top it all off, if someone would have taught kevin lockett about protected sex in high school, our receiving corp would be a complete rough ridin' joke.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2013, 12:06:45 AM »
 :)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2013, 12:08:05 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline MeatGeeKSU

• Fan
  • One man's villain is another man's hero, captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2013, 12:55:06 AM »
He might actually have a point about Rose and Hubert.  Unless Sams ends up starting or something because Klein or Angelo Pease sure ain't coming thru that door. 
"I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick, I’m the men’s regret and if you pick against LHC Bill Snyder you made a bad bet.”

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2013, 01:47:04 AM »
He might actually have a point about Rose and Hubert.  Unless Sams ends up starting or something because Klein or Angelo Pease sure ain't coming thru that door. 
I'm extremely nervous that Sams is going to be relegated to Pease's 2012 role this year. He will obviously be much better at it but I hope he sees alot more playing time then Pease did.

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2013, 10:05:53 AM »
i'm waiting for someone to come in here and tell me that defensive depth chart is a joke.  and just wtf is going on with our running back recruiting?  hubert and rose have to be the worst 1-2 punch in the last 20 years of k-state football.

and to top it all off, if someone would have taught kevin lockett about protected sex in high school, our receiving corp would be a complete rough ridin' joke.

Man, take your whiny and bitchy attitude to the Royals board, it is expected and welcome over there......don't be bringing down my excitement for the season w/ this crap :shakesfist:
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2013, 10:12:28 AM »
Hubert was first team all big 12 last year and people are calling our RB situation the worst in 20 years?  I don't really believe that Rose is going to be our primary backup at RB.  Even if he is I"m not going to worry about it unless Hubert gets hurt.  Snyder pretty much likes to pick his one favorite back and go with him.     

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2013, 10:13:32 AM »
Hubert was first team all big 12 last year and people are calling our RB situation the worst in 20 years?  I don't really believe that Rose is going to be our primary backup at RB.  Even if he is I"m not going to worry about it unless Hubert gets hurt.  Snyder pretty much likes to pick his one favorite back and go with him.   

good job kim

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2013, 10:15:30 AM »

Man, take your whiny and bitchy attitude to the Royals board, it is expected and welcome over there......don't be bringing down my excitement for the season w/ this crap :shakesfist:
Always a pessimist
  :confused:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2013, 10:22:36 AM »
I think the whole D-Line will be OK mainly becuase we will be rotating so many players in and out that they will all be pretty fresh.  We are deep with meh players, no studs.  I do expect the secondary to be better than last year. 

Just keep dreaming of Miami Tre and you can see the 2nd best D in the Big 12  :lynchmob:

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2013, 10:34:32 AM »
I think the whole D-Line will be OK mainly becuase we will be rotating so many players in and out that they will all be pretty fresh.  We are deep with meh players, no studs.  I do expect the secondary to be better than last year. 

Just keep dreaming of Miami Tre and you can see the 2nd best D in the Big 12  :lynchmob:

The secondary was pretty damn good last year.  I think the secondary is going to be ok but I don't get the notion that we are in great shape there?  We've got one corner that has played at all and the others all seem kind of meh or worse. 

Both of our starting corners initially came to KSU as walk ons.   Both of our starting safety's were two star grey shirts with no real d-1 interest aside from KSU.  I guess we're going to test the stars don't matter theory in the secondary this year. 

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2013, 10:38:48 AM »

Hubert is a slightly above average big 12 back at best.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2013, 10:44:02 AM »

You do know that Hubert only needs a little over 500 yards this season to become the second highest rated RB of all time at K-State.  By the way, number one is Darren Sproles.  :gocho:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:09:36 AM by Katdaddy »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2013, 10:49:42 AM »

You do know that Hubert only needs a little over 500 yards this season to become the second highest rated RB of all time at K-State.  By the way, number one is Darrin Sproles.  :gocho:

:D

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2013, 11:05:13 AM »

That is probably a fair statement talent wise.  But when you account for other factors (experience, toughness, dependablity, durablity etc.) he's better then that.   I'll be the first to admit Hubert is a capable but not outstanding player who has benefited greatly from being in the right place at the right time.   Still with him back for his senior year I don't see RB as a weakness. 

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2013, 11:06:39 AM »
Why the hate on Hubert?  One of the top O-Lines in the country, Hubs will have more carries, and with SDS.xxx's passing threat, he'll easily be a 1,000 yard rusher again this year. 

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »
Why the hate on Hubert?  One of the top O-Lines in the country, Hubs will have more carries, and with SDS.xxx's passing threat, he'll easily be a 1,000 yard rusher again this year.
?

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2013, 11:17:57 AM »
Hubert is incredible, just not sexy.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2013, 11:24:06 AM »
?
Wonder how many yards he needs to top our number 1 RB in K-State history.  We all know by the end of this season he will be number 2.  There's a reason why he broke all time rushing records at his high school.  :excited:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2013, 11:28:32 AM »
?

I flashbacked to his highschool days apparently. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2013, 11:47:53 AM »
You do know that Hubert only needs a little over 500 yards this season to become the second highest rated RB of all time at K-State. 

:D