Author Topic: Bad stuff about the state of Arkansas  (Read 16746 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bad stuff about the state of Arkansas
« on: December 04, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »
Smells like poop 75% of the time.  What kind of poop is determined by location and prevailing winds.

WalMart.  Single handidly led to the 400 pound ladies in tarps being fooled into believing it's okay to keep double fisting those cheetos.

Meth.  Arkansas invented it and is dead set on perfecting it because moonshine is just too pricey and volatile.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bad stuff about the state of Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 11:19:03 PM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 11:22:04 PM »

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »
my cousin used to be skinny. she got a job at wal-mart hq's and moved to arkansas. now she weighs 4 bills and smells really bad. arkansas ruined thanksgiving and christmas for me.  :curse:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 11:22:58 PM »

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 11:24:45 PM »
J-Dub:  There's still a good chance she'll discover meth.  That should help with her weight problem, though I doubt her smell will improve.  Prayers.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 11:25:46 PM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 11:27:13 PM »

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 11:27:41 PM »
You guys have clearly never been to Northwest Arkansas, where the actual University of Arkansas is located.

Some of its facts:
-The Northwest Arkansas Metroplex (NWA) is ranked as the 8th best region to live in entire United States, due to low unemployment and crime, and high quality schools.
-Fayetteville was ranked by USA Today as the 7th best college town in America, one spot ahead of Oxford, MS.

The bad stuff you hear about Arkansas is either 150-year-old stereotypes or the Delta in South Arkansas. It is not a coincidence that the closer to get to Mississippi, the more things suck.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 11:30:22 PM »
Levon Helm is the only good thing to come out of your state, and he was from the part that you claim is shitty.  I think you have things all twisted up, because as it turns out, the rest of Arkansas is for smelly losers. 
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 11:31:04 PM »
So, the area is ranked just aboved Oxford, MS yet the state gets worse as you near MS?  Do you guys even know how to read down there?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 11:31:41 PM »
You guys have clearly never been to Northwest Arkansas, where the actual University of Arkansas is located.

Some of its facts:
-The Northwest Arkansas Metroplex (NWA) is ranked as the 8th best region to live in entire United States, due to low unemployment and crime, and high quality schools.
-Fayetteville was ranked by USA Today as the 7th best college town in America, one spot ahead of Oxford, MS.

The bad stuff you hear about Arkansas is either 150-year-old stereotypes or the Delta in South Arkansas. It is not a coincidence that the closer to get to Mississippi, the more things suck.

:lol:

Well, I just don't even know what to do with that.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

Offline gohogs14

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 11:33:47 PM »
Levon Helm is the only good thing to come out of your state, and he was from the part that you claim is shitty.  I think you have things all twisted up, because as it turns out, the rest of Arkansas is for smelly losers. 

Johnny Cash  :gocho:

Bill Clinton?  :jerk:

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 11:33:56 PM »
They have diamonds supposedly. :dunno: Probably worse than Sierra Leone (that's in Africa for our pigaggie visitors.)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:47:19 PM by jmlynch1 »

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 11:34:45 PM »
Yes, because a dude that stick cigars in fat girl's pussies is something to brag about.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 11:36:09 PM »

Never heard of him, must be terrible.  

Yeah he came to speak at our university a few years ago as an excuse to get out of your shitty state for a few days and go somewhere that people are educated and successful and competent and worldly and everything.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 11:37:36 PM »

Yeah I mean sure, Dwight Eisenhower saved us from Hitler but whatever, right?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 11:40:04 PM »
Yes, because a dude that stick cigars in fat girl's pussies is something to brag about.

:surprised:

Offline Hawgalude

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 11:42:07 PM »

My cousin is married to one of his child hood friends, I know where he grew up and the community he came from.  I love the Delta and it has the best BBQ in the world. Arkansas is infinity times better than that flat plain of a tornado dust bowl you all call a state. The best part of Kansas is when you are leaving Kansas. Ask anyone.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 11:43:44 PM »

My cousin is married to one of his child hood friends, I know where he grew up and the community he came from.  I love the Delta and it has the best BBQ in the world. Arkansas is infinity times better than that flat plain of a tornado dust bowl you all call a state. The best part of Kansas is when you are leaving Kansas. Ask anyone.

So your cousin is married to a smelly loser?

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 11:44:13 PM »

Never heard of him, must be terrible.  

That is just sad. Y'all really DO live in the middle of nowhere.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 11:45:05 PM »

Just asked myself.  You are a liar, I think Kansas is awesome.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2011, 11:45:44 PM »
Every time I get the chance, I piss in the Arkansas River.  Guess what arktards?  You've been drinking my piss for years.

Offline Hawgalude

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 11:47:38 PM »

So your cousin is married to a smelly loser?

No, I did not say she was married to Levon himself. The funniest part of your statement is that when Levon returned to Marvell, Ar. he looked like a homeless drunk guy without a shirt and was ran out of a town that had a sign welcoming people to the home of Levon Helm. I am sure he has enough money to buy the town if he wanted too.,