Author Topic: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THREAD  (Read 259 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THREAD
« on: February 20, 2024, 09:40:58 AM »
Can't wait to not vote for President for the 3rd election in a row. Look at the two candidates. LOL WTF!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THREAD
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 10:02:07 AM »
I don't think who POTUS is tangibly changes the lives of a vast majority of Americans.  HOWEVER, Trump exposed the emotional fragility on both sides of the spectrum, mostly because he was so emotionally fragile himself.  He was unique in that he was actively inflammatory.
His policy didn't change many lives but his rhetoric did.  So because of the current condition of America I do think it's important to elect peace makers, unifiers, and others who are actively ANTI inflammatory.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 11:54:11 AM »
Is this the fastest a thread has come full circle on gE? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 11:57:26 AM »
Can't wait to not vote for President for the 3rd election in a row. Look at the two candidates. LOL WTF!

excited to base whether or not i vote on the presence of any discernable line at st. michaels!

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 01:35:15 PM »
I don't think who POTUS is tangibly changes the lives of a vast majority of Americans.  HOWEVER, Trump exposed the emotional fragility on both sides of the spectrum, mostly because he was so emotionally fragile himself.  He was unique in that he was actively inflammatory.
His policy didn't change many lives but his rhetoric did.  So because of the current condition of America I do think it's important to elect peace makers, unifiers, and others who are actively ANTI inflammatory.

Yep. It's important to elect unifiers. And for the 3rd time in a row there are none to vote for!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 01:48:07 PM »
Vote for Tom
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 01:48:38 PM »
I'll be voting for Nikki
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 01:53:04 PM »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2024, 02:27:59 PM »

Yep. It's important to elect unifiers. And for the 3rd time in a row there are none to vote for!

we've all changed since 8 years ago. i'm glad you've found a politics-related thing that you think is important (electing unifiers?)

If there is one thing we know for sure it's that this election is very important.  Lots of things will change for the worse if one certain person gets elected over another certain person.  So make sure you vote because this is important.  Things will not basically stay exactly the same in your day to day life regardless of who the president is.  A lot is at stake.  And there is definitely not basically nothing at stake.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2024, 02:44:42 PM »
mocat you’re crushing it in this thread, we need more!

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2024, 03:33:34 PM »
Search function appears to be unphased by the Russians
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2024, 03:39:37 PM »

we've all changed since 8 years ago. i'm glad you've found a politics-related thing that you think is important (electing unifiers?)

If there is one thing we know for sure it's that this election is very important.  Lots of things will change for the worse if one certain person gets elected over another certain person.  So make sure you vote because this is important.  Things will not basically stay exactly the same in your day to day life regardless of who the president is.  A lot is at stake.  And there is definitely not basically nothing at stake.

Yeah! We're all growing and changing. Except for the presidential candidates we can choose from. They are staying the same and dying.