Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84559 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #375 on: December 06, 2017, 09:23:29 PM »
Democrats  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 06, 2017, 10:05:20 PM »
Whenever I hear someone talking about something terrible that happened to them, my first question is always, "who told you to tell me this?"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #377 on: December 07, 2017, 06:28:21 AM »
Dems are really lashing out now that they’ve come to the realization that they made a sexual predator and his enabler the faces of the DNC for nearly 3 decades and sold out the entire party to the sexual predator and his enabler.

We love sexual predators from the South and everywhere else: As long as their Democrats
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:31:23 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 07, 2017, 07:50:18 AM »
Dems are really lashing out now that they’ve come to the realization that they made a sexual predator and his enabler the faces of the DNC for nearly 3 decades and sold out the entire party to the sexual predator and his enabler.

We love sexual predators from the South and everywhere else: As long as their Democrats

:D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:59:24 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 07, 2017, 08:14:34 AM »

Tough to see your party throw all their support behind a pedophile. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 07, 2017, 08:43:26 AM »

Amazing what you can blame on Hillary these days

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 07, 2017, 08:53:03 AM »
i'm not sure how you guys can argue so much about some of this stuff, i guess it's why i don't really get into politics.  i'm a registered republican, but damn right is right and wrong is wrong.  how can the K-S-U's of the world justify backing someone like this and apparently the leaders of the party also?  disgusting.  and i'm not sure how bill clinton plays into this, just because the other party had some slimeball means you can rationalize this creep in Alabama.  so weird, i don't get it, but again, i try to stay out of politics for the same reasons i try and stay out of K-State basketball.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 07, 2017, 09:08:25 AM »
Pubs are trying to imply there’s some nuance and moral wiggle room here, but there absolutely isn’t and they know it (and they’re going to vote him in anyway).
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:20:14 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 07, 2017, 09:58:01 AM »

Amazing what you can blame on Hillary these days

Enabling a sexual predator is a lifelong offense, friend.

So many 'pubs coming out against Moore, even writing checks to the opposition.   On the flipside, the Clinton's are still the toast of the DNC going on nearly four decades now.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 07, 2017, 10:17:20 AM »
Pubs are trying to imply there’s some nuance and moral wiggle room here, but there absolutely isn’t and they know it (and they’re going to vote him in anyway).

1. Moore has categorically denied the allegations.
2. These allegations are from over 30 years ago. So old that they could never be tried in a court of law, so he is being tried in the media. The media is not equipped or impartial to adjudicate these claims. We have statutes of limitation for a reason. The rule of law is fundamental to our nation, or it is supposed to be.
3. The timing of when these women came forward with the allegations, despite Moore being a public figure for decades, is suspicious. They didn't just wait until Moore ran for Senate. They waited to raise the allegations until it was too late, by law, to replace him on the ballot. Maybe there is truth to the allegations, and maybe not (see points 1 and 2), but the timing of the allegations is politically motivated.

Call that "nuance" if you want.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 07, 2017, 10:24:59 AM »
Pretty lol that a "rule of law" guy loves trump and Moore

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 07, 2017, 10:26:45 AM »

1. Moore has categorically denied the allegations.
2. These allegations are from over 30 years ago. So old that they could never be tried in a court of law, so he is being tried in the media. The media is not equipped or impartial to adjudicate these claims. We have statutes of limitation for a reason. The rule of law is fundamental to our nation, or it is supposed to be.
3. The timing of when these women came forward with the allegations, despite Moore being a public figure for decades, is suspicious. They didn't just wait until Moore ran for Senate. They waited to raise the allegations until it was too late, by law, to replace him on the ballot. Maybe there is truth to the allegations, and maybe not (see points 1 and 2), but the timing of the allegations is politically motivated.

Call that "nuance" if you want.
Quote for "rule of law is fundamental" quote and backpedal regarding DJT future

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 07, 2017, 10:43:08 AM »
The Clintons being shitty has nothing to do with this.  A pedophile sexually assaulting girls is worse than anything the Clintons did.  But you know what?  That doesn't mean either side is right.  The Clintons aren't running for anything right now.  If they do, yell at the top of your lungs.  Right now, all you are doing is justifying electing a pedophile due to some false comparison.  Moore isn't running against Hillary.  Let that crap go.

And the suspicious timing of claims argument?  STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY ELECTING THIS PIECE OF crap!  They came out because of the "me too" movement.  So many people have come forward years later with credible claims that have been proven and confessed to.  There are a million reasons why a fourteen year old wouldn't come forward with claims against a DA in the 70s.  At what point after that would a victim feel the need to come forward?  Maybe when they finally feel like the public is ready to believe their claims and support them.

Moore denied them?  Who gives a eff.  Multiple women, some if not all being Republican, with no association to eachother accused him.  Some accusers had multiple people corroborate parts of their stories.  The WaPo proved that they vet the allegations but clownsuiting Project Veritas.  How sure do you have to be that someone sexually assaults children before you stop supporting him?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 07, 2017, 11:10:18 AM »
The Clintons being shitty has nothing to do with this.  A pedophile sexually assaulting girls is worse than anything the Clintons did.  But you know what?  That doesn't mean either side is right.  The Clintons aren't running for anything right now.  If they do, yell at the top of your lungs.  Right now, all you are doing is justifying electing a pedophile due to some false comparison.  Moore isn't running against Hillary.  Let that crap go.

And the suspicious timing of claims argument?  STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY ELECTING THIS PIECE OF crap!  They came out because of the "me too" movement.  So many people have come forward years later with credible claims that have been proven and confessed to.  There are a million reasons why a fourteen year old wouldn't come forward with claims against a DA in the 70s.  At what point after that would a victim feel the need to come forward?  Maybe when they finally feel like the public is ready to believe their claims and support them.

Moore denied them?  Who gives a eff.  Multiple women, some if not all being Republican, with no association to eachother accused him.  Some accusers had multiple people corroborate parts of their stories.  The WaPo proved that they vet the allegations but clownsuiting Project Veritas.  How sure do you have to be that someone sexually assaults children before you stop supporting him?

You realize Gloria Allred has her fingerprints all over this, right? That doesn't give you pause? The almost certainly forged yearbook (that Allred won't produce for inspection because it is almost certainly forged) doesn't give you pause?

And by the way, what was the age difference between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky? One difference is we know that actually happened.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 07, 2017, 11:22:02 AM »
A 20 something and a 14 yr old are very similar to kdub

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 07, 2017, 11:24:29 AM »

You realize Gloria Allred has her fingerprints all over this, right? That doesn't give you pause? The almost certainly forged yearbook (that Allred won't produce for inspection because it is almost certainly forged) doesn't give you pause?

And by the way, what was the age difference between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky? One difference is we know that actually happened.

You expect them to give the yearbook to Moore's camp for the sole purpose of poking holes in it?  Like they would analyze it and go "Looks like he wrote it!"  That is such a bullshit justification.  Even if you hate Allred, there are multiple accusers and multiple yearbooks now.

What does Bill have to do with this?  Hate him for the Monica thing.  And by the way, nobody gives a crap about an age difference.  Do you honestly think a 50 year old w/ a 32 year old is in any way similar to a 32 year old with a 14 year old?  Its not an 18 year gap that matters, its an age: 14.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 07, 2017, 11:34:49 AM »
KSU-W: "As long as there's grass on the field, play ball!"

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 07, 2017, 11:41:46 AM »
Maybe this isn't abundantly clear, but this isn't about Bill Clinton.  This isn't about Hillary Clinton.  You can keep bringing them up all you want.  Whatever they have done does not somehow justify putting a pedophile and sexual predator into the Senate.  Whatever Hillary and Bill have done could justify you voting for Trump.  It doesn't justify anything else.  The second you start yelling about the Clintons, you are just convincing yourself to lower your moral floor of what you accept from the Republican party.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 07, 2017, 11:49:10 AM »
Andrew Jackson literally murdered a guy outside of his military service. Therefore, it's totally cool if we have convicted murderers run for office.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 07, 2017, 11:49:19 AM »
Maybe this isn't abundantly clear, but this isn't about Bill Clinton.  This isn't about Hillary Clinton.  You can keep bringing them up all you want.  Whatever they have done does not somehow justify putting a pedophile and sexual predator into the Senate.  Whatever Hillary and Bill have done could justify you voting for Drumpf.  It doesn't justify anything else.  The second you start yelling about the Clintons, you are just convincing yourself to lower your moral floor of what you accept from the Republican party.

Amen to that, it's basically a "but her emails!" screed
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 07, 2017, 11:58:07 AM »
Andrew Jackson literally murdered a guy outside of his military service. Therefore, it's totally cool if we have convicted murderers run for office.

Was murder illegal back then?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 07, 2017, 12:09:34 PM »
....and Franken is out. http://www.startribune.com/sen-al-franken-announces-he-is-resigning/462545273/

He was seriously distracting from the effort to defeat Moore. And nobody really liked the guy on either side of the aisle.

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 07, 2017, 12:21:18 PM »
haven't followed, what are the differences between Franken and Moore besides the letter beside their names?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 07, 2017, 12:22:09 PM »
Moore fucks children and Franken does not

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 07, 2017, 12:29:21 PM »
Moore fucks children and Franken does not

Franken has admitted to some of the allegations and there is photographic proof. Moore has denied the allegations. The allegations are much older against Moore.