Author Topic: Way to Go, Frank!  (Read 1982 times)

Offline BigBlackManTool

• Fan
  • Bring it on, Mo-Fo
    • View Profile
Way to Go, Frank!
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:48:10 PM »
Congrats to Frank for being named one of the four finalists for the Naismith Coach of the Year.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Way to Go, Frank!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »
 :love:  what a guy

Offline StayOutOfTrees

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 08:29:27 PM »
Just waiting to hear from Whitlock, Barkley, or Edwards on taking a chance on a minority coach like Martin, and keeping him on staff because he is actually good and worth keeping...

Waiting... waiting... waiting...

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 08:31:46 PM »
Just waiting to hear from Whitlock, Barkley, or Edwards on taking a chance on a minority coach like Martin, and keeping him on staff because he is actually good and worth keeping...

Waiting... waiting... waiting...

wtf?  What a stupid post.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 08:38:52 PM »
yeah, mexicans aren't a minority. 

Offline StayOutOfTrees

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 08:41:33 PM »
No, not really stupid, K-State has hired more minority D1 head coaches in last few years than almost anyone and yet we got ripped a part for firing Ron Prince when he didn't meet what was expected of him and absolutely no credit for hiring him to start with, I don't think it is stupid post at all.

Instead of being hailed as one of the first universities to take chances and make those hires, we got ripped to shreds by media when Prince was fired. It was unfair to our university in my opinion, but maybe not in yours. And I can respect that I guess , if that is what you believe.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 08:43:44 PM by StayOutOfTrees »

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »
No, not really stupid, K-State has hired more minority D1 head coaches in last few years than almost anyone and yet we got ripped a part for firing Ron Prince when he didn't meet what was expected of him, I don't think it is stupid post at all.

Instead of being hailed as one of the first universities to take chances and make those hires, we got ripped to shreds by media when Prince was fired. It was unfair to our university in my opinion, but maybe not in yours. And I can respect that I guess , if that is what you believe.

cite?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 08:45:26 PM »
No, not really stupid, K-State has hired more minority D1 head coaches in last few years than almost anyone and yet we got ripped a part for firing Ron Prince when he didn't meet what was expected of him and absolutely no credit for hiring him to start with, I don't think it is stupid post at all.

No, we didn't get ripped to shreds when we fired Prince.  No one gave a sh*t.  Enjoy the moment instead of being a hypersensitve gpc dork.

Offline StayOutOfTrees

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 08:46:05 PM »
Ok, I guess it is stupid post.

Was trying to be proud of our hires even though one didn't work out.

Whatever all.

Offline madman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 08:49:46 PM »
Frank Martin great coach or greatest coach?