Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 320119 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #7275 on: April 25, 2023, 09:33:35 AM »
Well #blueanon, looks like the old racist white grifting war monger is going to be your choice . . . again

Just like in 2016 your choice was an old racist white grifting war monger

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7276 on: April 25, 2023, 09:40:31 AM »
Well #blueanon, looks like the old racist white grifting war monger is going to be your choice . . . again

Could be worse, he could be in court defending himself from rape allegations today like a certain someone that will be your choice . . . again.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7277 on: April 25, 2023, 09:43:18 AM »

Could be worse, he could be in court defending himself from rape allegations today like a certain someone that will be your choice . . . again.

Oh there's plenty of allegations out there about President Shower Time.  He didn't get the moniker "Creepy Joe" for nothing.  Nobody circles the wagons around their sexual predators like #blueanon

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7278 on: April 25, 2023, 09:49:02 AM »

Oh there's plenty of allegations out there about President Shower Time.  He didn't get the moniker "Creepy Joe" for nothing.  Nobody circles the wagons around their sexual predators like #blueanon

How many of those have enough evidence to go to trial again? One has allegations, the other is currently sitting in court trying to defend himself in an actual rape case right now. But you know that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7279 on: April 25, 2023, 09:53:32 AM »

How many of those have enough evidence to go to trial again? One has allegations, the other is currently sitting in court trying to defend himself in an actual rape case right now. But you know that.

Isn't this what #blueanongE calls "whataboutism" (which is arguably its own form of tu quoque fallacy)?

So in the Biden thread, we'll talk about the old white racist war mongering sexual predator who is going to be the Democratic nominee (again).  If you want to talk about Trump, there's at least 27 other threads on this blog to do it in.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7280 on: April 25, 2023, 09:55:52 AM »

Isn't this what #blueanongE calls "whataboutism" (which is arguably its own form of tu quoque fallacy)?

So in the Biden thread, we'll talk about the old white racist war mongering sexual predator who is going to be the Democratic nominee (again).  If you want to talk about Trump, there's at least 27 other threads on this blog to do it in.

Damn sorry, didn't mean to trigger you, I know you had a rough day yesterday.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: April 25, 2023, 09:56:35 AM »

You're in the Biden thread trying to talk about Trump.

I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: April 25, 2023, 09:58:02 AM »

Sorry I guess reality is in a bubble and there can be no overlap. Not like it's going to be one of 2 options come next November. Nope no reason to compare at all.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: April 25, 2023, 09:59:25 AM »

Sorry I guess reality is in a bubble and there can be no overlap. Not like it's going to be one of 2 options come next November. Nope no reason to compare at all.

You guys have been in full DEFCON 1 meltdown about Trump for 6 year and so in response your answer is an old white racist war mongering sexual predator  :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7284 on: April 25, 2023, 10:01:00 AM »
Interim candidacy, probably.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7285 on: April 25, 2023, 10:01:58 AM »

You guys have been in full DEFCON 1 meltdown about Trump for 6 year and so in response your answer is an old white racist war mongering sexual predator  :thumbsup:

You're projecting. Have you seen your posts recently? Talk about Meltdown. I like you Dax, you're good for a laugh. I hope you have a good support structure around you. I'm not even messing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7286 on: April 25, 2023, 10:04:10 AM »

You're projecting. Have you seen your posts recently? Talk about Meltdown. I like you Dax, you're good for a laugh. I hope you have a good support structure around you. I'm not even messing.

:lol: :lol: You were immediately triggered by the factual reality that your choice is going to be an old white racist war mongering sexual predator (again) and so your first reaction is try and bring up Trump.

1000% on brand for #deflectocongE

BTW, it's a civil case, and anybody who thinks a civil case against Trump isn't going to go to trial in New York is dumber than 3 broken bricks.  Goodness

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7287 on: April 25, 2023, 10:07:03 AM »

:lol: :lol: You were immediately triggered by the factual reality that your choice is going to be an old white racist war mongering sexual predator (again) and so your first reaction is try and bring up Trump.

1000% on brand for #deflectocongE

BTW, it's a civil case, and anybody who thinks a civil case against Trump isn't going to go to trial in New York is dumber than 3 broken bricks.  Goodness

Cope haha. You're so angry I really worry man. Turn off the news for a bit and touch grass.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7288 on: April 25, 2023, 10:08:13 AM »
The only person coping is the one who went full deflectocon in the last 15 minutes and that would be you.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7289 on: April 25, 2023, 10:28:40 AM »
Dax’s projecting has gone off the rails recently. It’s to the point that I can figure out what’s in the news just by reading his posts and swapping “blueannon” with a MAGA grifter who got exposed.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7290 on: April 25, 2023, 10:30:52 AM »
Dax’s projecting has gone off the rails recently. It’s to the point that I can figure out what’s in the news just by reading his posts and swapping “blueannon” with a MAGA grifter who got exposed.

My favorite is when he tries to claim we're the ones having meltdowns while in the middle of his 30th rant post of the day. He also keeps trying to make hashtags happen where they make no sense. Classic Boomer energy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7291 on: April 25, 2023, 10:36:04 AM »
My favorite part is when Cat shows up and like many others, never takes on the actual content of the post, just avoids it entirely.   :thumbsup:

Then here comes Nick (with crap tons of energy BTW) immediately deflecting to Trump, in the Biden thread. :thumbsup:

Just two (more) #blueanongE'rs who want this blog to be a #blueanon  :jerk: 24/7/365 and have no tolerance for a different view and get really  :blush: :blush: :blush: and lash out when someone talks about their parties leadership   :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: April 26, 2023, 10:58:25 AM »
Day 105 of Special Counsel Robert Hur's investigation into Joe Biden

It's super super weird that we never seem to hear anything about that.

I suppose #blueanon go to media sources are too busy asking the administration how they can help them out,  tracking down U.S. citizens for the DOJ and calling anyone who isn't all in on the Ukraine war a Putin Puppet.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7293 on: April 26, 2023, 03:28:55 PM »
Interim candidacy, probably.
Not gE'ing here, I think Biden did a potential semi-sane, semi-cognitively intact Republican candidate (not sure who that would be) a huge favor by declaring for '24.
Biden would have lost to someone 1% less despicable than Trump in 2020.
The prospect of Trump v Biden 2.0 is incredibly bleak but seems more likely with every passing month.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: April 26, 2023, 04:10:33 PM »
i'm kinda interested in seeing how an election btwn two candidates who refuse to do traditional campaign stuff will go.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7295 on: April 26, 2023, 06:43:21 PM »
The democrats not holding debates is an absolute joke and 100% hypocritical. They get the absolute gift of republicans making martyrs out of random state reps all over the country, something democrats never get to be, and their party responds by silencing members of their own party. The DNC will never ever get out of their own way.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7296 on: April 26, 2023, 07:20:02 PM »
Why they'll be no Dem debates

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7297 on: April 27, 2023, 10:40:03 AM »
I'll refrain from posting all the videos of Joe wandering around during the South Korean ceremonies at the WH.

#blueanon . . . do the right thing.  Kick this guy aside, and bring in someone who isn't a complete whack-a-doo progressive #blueanon war mongering intelligence agency stooge nutjob (which will be hard, I understand) who can actually complete their thoughts and not sound like an utterly uniformed idiot that's just regurgitating talking points (so that rules out Kamala Harris).  Also no one that's a pinnacle first world living racist to their core on top of the before mentioned items (so that rules out Michelle).

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: April 27, 2023, 12:15:41 PM »
Live look at Biden destroying relationships with our close allies

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1651573016810119168
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 12:25:23 PM by Spracne »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator