Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 316133 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #9600 on: Today at 01:28:11 PM »
I should have stayed focused on plummeting crime in this country.  TY

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9601 on: Today at 01:48:18 PM »
Fantastic job of handling the crime that gets reported . . . as the list of police departments who are publicly stating that they don't have the funds or manpower to respond to certain crimes continues to grow  :thumbsup:

Public then knows not to even bother   :thumbsup:

Biden Admin crime statistics - About as believable as: It's just transitory inflation and their jobs reports.

Bring up Trump in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

« Last Edit: Today at 01:51:33 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9602 on: Today at 01:59:30 PM »
Sorry Dax, I know this is an issue you hold near and dear to your heart but it looks like somebody deleted all of your posts between 2017-2021 where you were waxing poetic about the above board crime reporting, which is weird bc I know it’s something you really totally care about all the time and not just when a dem with a giant hog is in the White House

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9603 on: Today at 02:08:44 PM »
I hadn't realized I talked that much about crime reporting. I'll have to take it from one of my resident stalkers/triggeredbots

Also, who said this wasn't above board? You are allegedly an educated person (which is debatable) and you still don't understand statistics and methodologies apparently.

BAC . . . why is it in your weird little world that you've never seen or heard about the decades long debate on crime statistics, until you're triggered that someone is questioning the greatest gaslighting presidency in the post WWII era?

Also, taking credit for "dropping crime" coming off a period when #blueanon politicians and facilitators worked overtime to ensure that people didn't work, didn't go to school, stayed locked up in their houses, couldn't visit relatives and feared for their businesses and livelihoods is absolutely 1000% #blueanon.

By the time we get to November, the CornoaBros are gonna be all  . . . wut pandemic?   :lol:

« Last Edit: Today at 02:15:35 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9604 on: Today at 06:55:12 PM »
Funny thing is if more than 80% reported it would be lower.  It’s a certainty

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9605 on: Today at 07:09:28 PM »
Here's how MAGA gets ya. They don't let you reference the FBI, Bureau of Economic Analysis or Bureau of Labor Statistics in arguments.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9606 on: Today at 08:02:21 PM »
We're from the DOJ, just trust us . . . eliciting guffaws from several SCOTUS justices

What's great is that people like @bucket don't ever want to talk about is when the BLS goes back and starts revising job numbers months/quarters down the line, and flying spaghetti monster forbid if entities like the #blueanon beloved Fed starts tearing apart job numbers.

Breaking down the growth of full or part time jobs? #blueanon/#blueanongE just isn't having that bullshit, mister!!

Should I even bring up a GDP (barely clinging to the plus side) is being driven by record Federal spending?

Fed says inflation is still an issue, we're not lowering rates . . . how do we spin this one #blueanon/blueanongE

The Biden Years: 3 years of "transitory" inflation and counting

#blueanon/#blueanongE . . . grifters and gaslighters extraordinaire  :thumbsup: