Author Topic: Syracuse  (Read 8134 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Syracuse
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 02:57:34 PM »
kinda seems like he got what he deserved, if you ask me.

Offline husserl

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2011, 08:23:11 AM »
I very rarely post, but this goes way too far.  He was an innocent kid, pushed into kufandom by the gropey hands of a pederast.  Nobody deserves that.   

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2011, 09:23:42 AM »
I very rarely post, but this goes way too far.  He was an innocent kid, pushed into kufandom by the gropey hands of a pederast.  Nobody deserves that.   

of all the horrible things posted on this site (mostly by me), that's the post that sent you over the edge?

:lol:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Syracuse
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2011, 09:38:29 AM »
:thumbs: :thumbs:
:adios:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2011, 09:46:09 AM »

of all the horrible things posted on this site (mostly by me), that's the post that sent you over the edge?

:lol:

OK_Cat missing it....

Good post.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
damnit.

great post, husserl.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2011, 10:25:44 AM »
step your game up, OK_Cat

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2011, 12:59:41 PM »
you know what, emawblast?  you're right.

i've been very lackadaisical with my posting, basically just turned my keyboard on cruise control.

i reached a pinnacle in my real-life pi'ing/making fun of dead people when austin box's sister sent me very mean messages on twitter, and i just haven't recovered.   :embarrassed:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »

i've been very lackadaisical with my posting, basically just turned my keyboard on cruise control.

i reached a pinnacle in my real-life pi'ing/making fun of dead people when austin box's sister sent me very mean messages on twitter, and i just haven't recovered.   :embarrassed:
I know what you mean. I got a very stern DM from zombie Box's sister on Twitter too. I had a lot of remorse for about .00000001 second. Snap out of it man.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2011, 08:15:52 PM »

I know what you mean. I got a very stern DM from zombie Box's sister on Twitter too. I had a lot of remorse for about .00000001 second. Snap out of it man.

To pretend you aren't scared of zombies seems kind of pedantic to me.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2011, 10:55:22 AM »
Collegian about to get a lot of page views...

@WhitlockJason
Jason Whitlock Holy crap, 3rd accuser Zach Tomaselli told K-State student newspaper very detailed story that will create big problems http://www.kstatecollegian.com/news/prospective-k-state-student-comes-forward-in-syracuse-abuse-scandal-1.2678387#.Ttefila2FxU

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2011, 11:02:23 AM »
JFC his dad pimped him out? His father was strictly religious, his sister was disowned for having pre marital sex, but sexual abuse is fine?

:headexplode:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2011, 11:03:05 AM »

@WhitlockJason
Jason Whitlock Holy crap, 3rd accuser Zach Tomaselli told K-State student newspaper very detailed story that will create big problems http://www.kstatecollegian.com/news/prospective-k-state-student-comes-forward-in-syracuse-abuse-scandal-1.2678387#.Ttefila2FxU

:sdeek:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2011, 11:15:14 AM »

@WhitlockJason

from the comments:

How can we write this story and ignore the other side of Zach Tomaselli. He is already accused of sexually abusing a 14 year old boy himself. I'm not certain we should be giving him credit with coming forward when he is accused of similar crimes himself.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2011, 11:23:02 AM »

@WhitlockJason

jfc. yuck.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2011, 11:28:29 AM »
yup. felt quite proud to read the collegian this morning.  :cool:

Online salcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »
Wow. His sister was in my class in grade school. I'm not buying his story.

Offline Matt Siebrant's Left Hand

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm a Cat person
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2011, 06:26:52 PM »

@WhitlockJason

from the comments:

How can we write this story and ignore the other side of Zach Tomaselli. He is already accused of sexually abusing a 14 year old boy himself. I'm not certain we should be giving him credit with coming forward when he is accused of similar crimes himself.

After that incident concluded, Tomaselli said that he sat back onto the bed and was joined by Fine. He said that Fine then repeatedly fondled his genitals for five to 10 minute intervals over the course of the night. Eventually they went to sleep.

"When I woke up, Bernie was already in a suit. He looked at me and said ‘It's gameday.'" Tomaselli said.
  :lol: The first thing Fine says to the kid after fondling his junk in the morning.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2011, 07:17:21 PM »

@WhitlockJason

from the comments:

After that incident concluded, Tomaselli said that he sat back onto the bed and was joined by Fine. He said that Fine then repeatedly fondled his genitals for five to 10 minute intervals over the course of the night. Eventually they went to sleep.

"When I woke up, Bernie was already in a suit. He looked at me and said ‘It's gameday.'" Tomaselli said.
  :lol: The first thing Fine says to the kid after fondling his junk in the morning.

IT'S GAMEDAY