Author Topic: felix rex moves to Cairo  (Read 258876 times)

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Re: felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #675 on: December 13, 2012, 03:37:54 PM »
Looks like mars, are you sure you're not on mars? :dunno:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #676 on: December 13, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »
Holy crap. It's working. Here's another. And yes. It does look like mars. Also, you can see the pyramids from here about 2 days a month when the smog clears and the winds blow the garbage fires the right direction.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 13, 2012, 03:45:29 PM »
Looks hot as crap.  Like, really hot.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #678 on: December 13, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »
Looks hot as crap.  Like, really hot.

It is winter here. Which means 3 months of hoody/sandals weather. It was 65 when I took this pic around 9 am.

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #679 on: December 13, 2012, 03:50:41 PM »
Oh man. Pics are working today. What the eff is going on?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: December 13, 2012, 03:51:34 PM »
i fixed your tapatalk
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 13, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »
Oh man. Pics are working today. What the eff is going on?

Your work PC?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #682 on: December 13, 2012, 03:57:02 PM »
i fixed your tapatalk

Yeah. It needed validation from a twitter drinking badge. Excellent work.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 13, 2012, 04:19:36 PM »
Holy crap. It's working. Here's another. And yes. It does look like mars. Also, you can see the pyramids from here about 2 days a month when the smog clears and the winds blow the garbage fires the right direction.

Egypt just looks so much older than any place I've been. I mean, the rough ridin' ground looks ancient. Does that make sense? No? Just me I guess.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #684 on: December 13, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »

Egypt just looks so much older than any place I've been. I mean, the rough ridin' ground looks ancient. Does that make sense? No? Just me I guess.
It all depends on what lens you're looking through.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #685 on: December 13, 2012, 04:40:22 PM »

What in the rough ridin' eff?
:adios:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: December 13, 2012, 04:47:31 PM »

Take it to the Russians and Driving thread

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: December 13, 2012, 05:50:48 PM »
This is probably a failed attempt to post a pic of the wadi.

I don't see him, where is wadi standing?

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 13, 2012, 06:09:04 PM »

Take it to the Russians and Driving thread

That is one of my favorite videos on the internet.  Laugh like a maniac every time I watch it.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #689 on: December 24, 2012, 09:53:04 AM »
Just bribed a cop. In all the places I've lived, that's the first time I've had to. Was pretty pissed off. But not as much as Mrs Rex, who shouted an Arabic curse at him when he took the money. Turns out, Egyptians (well, Arabs) are pretty superstitious and he kept asking her to take it back as we pulled away. So, totally worth it.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: December 24, 2012, 10:16:22 AM »
Just bribed a cop. In all the places I've lived, that's the first time I've had to. Was pretty pissed off. But not as much as Mrs Rex, who shouted an Arabic curse at him when he took the money. Turns out, Egyptians (well, Arabs) are pretty superstitious and he kept asking her to take it back as we pulled away. So, totally worth it.

What did the bribe allow you to do? Did you get to go inside the pyramids? Tour of the aswan dam? Must be something cool right!?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: December 24, 2012, 10:17:56 AM »
Speeding ticket?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: December 24, 2012, 10:21:15 AM »

That's ballsy as eff to curse at a cop who is willing to take a bribe, isn't it?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: December 24, 2012, 10:29:43 AM »
Should have started negotiations w the curse with the threat to double down on his wife and kids.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: December 24, 2012, 10:33:44 AM »
That typewriter, bottom row, just right of center. What does that sad-looking face mean? And can we add it to the emotes?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: December 24, 2012, 12:36:50 PM »
ha ha ha, cairo sounds like so much fun sometimes.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: December 24, 2012, 01:40:39 PM »
This thread is priceless.

Is Lucille's American Restaurant in El Mahdi still around?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #697 on: December 24, 2012, 03:49:49 PM »
This thread is priceless.

Is Lucille's American Restaurant in El Mahdi still around?

Yes. Still good and just opened a new branch across town.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #698 on: December 24, 2012, 03:51:30 PM »

That's ballsy as eff to curse at a cop who is willing to take a bribe, isn't it?

Mrs Rex is a little more emotion-driven than me.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #699 on: December 24, 2012, 03:53:09 PM »
Bribe was very boring. Basic extortion of a driver with a diplomatic plate (because the us waived our whole immunity thing on traffic tickets and now we're a target of corrupt underpaid cops).