Author Topic: Bros Icing Bros  (Read 59711 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Bros Icing Bros
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2010, 09:18:37 AM »
Stay tuned for an Ice-pak this summer.
i think you're missing the point of icing bros

Nope.  I will Ice you, then we will pak.  u digg?   :gocho:

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2010, 09:39:57 AM »
Why wasn't this game around when I was still in school?  So many people I'd love to ICE, but don't see them anymore. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 09:19:03 AM »
clams, check pm for my plan for a double icing of 'you know who' this weekend.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2010, 09:27:17 AM »
i got the pm.  check pm for possible ice block (the ulitmate ice insult) scenarios.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2010, 09:29:41 AM »
What a way to get iced from one of your bros!

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2010, 09:31:22 AM »
i got the pm.  check pm for possible ice block (the ulitmate ice insult) scenarios.

Sent you pdf map on method of giving that block an end-around.  Let me know if you can open it.  I will send you dial in info for afternoon teleconf to finalize.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2010, 12:09:00 PM »
Going to vegas in a couple of hours for a bachelor party, should be an epic weekend of icing. Were going to ice the bachelor as soon as he gets in the limo at the airport.

I also plan on icing a bro on the strip, will post pic if successful.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »
iced numerous bro's last night.  once at salty rim, then several at tubby's.

props to tubby's, they have ice's on hand and will ice a bro for 2.50.

this game is getting huge.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2010, 12:18:35 PM »
I'm going to set up a flower delivery service that is actually just a icing bros delivery service in disguise.  I'll drive around in a big van all day icing the hell out of other people's bros for a nominal fee of $25 per bro iced if they are where they are supposed to be at the pre-selected time.  If they aren't there I will ice the closest person to where they were supposed to be.  No refunds.

:driving:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2010, 12:36:04 PM »
I'm going to set up a flower delivery service that is actually just a icing bros delivery service in disguise.  I'll drive around in a big van all day icing the hell out of other people's bros for a nominal fee of $25 per bro iced if they are where they are supposed to be at the pre-selected time.  If they aren't there I will ice the closest person to where they were supposed to be.  No refunds.

I smell a reality show...
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2010, 12:45:05 PM »
Going to vegas in a couple of hours for a bachelor party, should be an epic weekend of icing. Were going to ice the bachelor as soon as he gets in the limo at the airport.

ice a bro on the plane, get pics of your ices also.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »

The challenging part would be getting through security with the ice

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2010, 01:39:34 PM »

Yeah, dry goods are much easier.  Maybe dehydrate an ice and rehydrate it on the plane.  Or, just pray to the airplane gods that they serve ice cold ices on the plane.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2010, 01:48:45 PM »
a decent airport might have a chilis or something similar inside the terminal that sells ices.

or you could chug the ice before walking through security but keep the bottle and then regurgitate it back into the bottle after security and then recap it and then proceed to ice the ever loving uknowhat out of him.  :dunno:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2010, 01:52:42 PM »
You could run ice to the faucets in the airport bathroom and then, if he's not disgusting and you can get him to take a leak and he goes to wash his hands, BOOM, free flowing ice that he has to just sit there on one knee and chug until the faucet is empty which will take awhile because you've hooked it up to an entire mild truck full of ice. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »

Yeah, dry goods are much easier.  Maybe dehydrate an ice and rehydrate it on the plane.  Or, just pray to the airplane gods that they serve ice cold ices on the plane.

IIRC, many airlines offer it on their beverage list.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2010, 01:53:16 PM »
Looks like stunz should be expecting some air mail  :gocho:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2010, 02:00:31 PM »
Considering icing Fatty when he gets back from the airport.  Hope he doesn't read this thread.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2010, 02:08:39 PM »
Considering icing Fatty when he gets back from the airport.  Hope he doesn't read this thread.

do it and then get a pic and then katpak head the sob and then post it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2010, 02:23:43 PM »

But you would offer a refund if they Iceblock you, right?  No way am I paying $25 per bro only to find out you got your weak icing blocked.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2010, 02:27:15 PM »

But you would offer a refund if they Iceblock you, right?  No way am I paying $25 per bro only to find out you got your weak icing blocked.

That's why you pay the $25, so you aren't given the ultimate ice insult.  I take that damage for you.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »
I'd consider icing my bro Chicat, but once the battle lines are drawn, I fear what ice-war will become of it. We know each others schedules at work and I don't want to constantly be looking over my shoulder or dreading leaving work because I'm gonna get iced when I get to the house or see one sitting on my car hood after work. If there is such a thing, there could be too much icing, that it could get out of control quick. I'm prepared though. I've got a couple ices stashed away in case Chicat draws first blood. SD, what's the charge for your flower delivery service to Manhattan? We could keep you busy...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2010, 02:34:44 PM »

That's why you pay the $25, so you aren't given the ultimate ice insult.  I take that damage for you.

But then my bro remains un-iced while you have my $25?  Sounds crazy.  You need to include some ice-block insurance.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2010, 02:36:54 PM »

But then my bro remains un-iced while you have my $25?  Sounds crazy.  You need to include some ice-block insurance.

Suit yourself, enjoy your ultimate ice insults bro

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2010, 02:44:10 PM »
guys,

I just thought of an idea for a business that i'm going to start. for twenty five dollars, i will show up and ice a bro for you. if by chance i happen to get ice blocked and you purchased the additional ten dollar ice block insurance, then i will refund your money in full.

-daris