Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 63884 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Apparently Columbia faculty are racists as well.

(Using the logic of select blog posters)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/us-universities

SMDH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Dax me boy, just so we're all on the same page, who are you indicting by this post? The students/protesting faculty or the administration that gave those kids the boot?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Didn’t I clarify this already today?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Nope, not even a little bit. Who is exuding the quintessential #blueanongE/#neocongE behavior here? As you know I'm always several laps down and need things explained to me plainly

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nope, not even a little bit. Who is exuding the quintessential #blueanongE/#neocongE behavior here? As you know I'm always several laps down and need things explained to me plainly
You asked about it in another thread. I showed you, you can’t close that gap? #frown

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A long time handling large government clients at the Fed-State-Local level and related NGO’s.

Rinse and repeat this 1000’s of times over.

Wall Street Silver trigger alert for #blueanongE-SteveDave

https://twitter.com/wallstreetsilv/status/1782631690759737688?s=46&t=-jwPwnR3rKHM9sk9hA7h8g

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
You asked about it in another thread. I showed you, you can’t close that gap? #frown

nope, i really can't. sorry if i wasn't clear, when i asked you to speak plainly, that didn't mean vague references to another thread. It would be a lot fewer keystrokes for you to just type which party in this story is the #blueanongE/neocongE. I'm not sure why you're so reticent about this?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As I explained to you yesterday, a regular participant on this blog apparently thinks that criticism of Israel is antisemitism.

Using that logic, apparently the most elite universities in our nation are teaming with antisemitic types both in the student populace and the faculty. Such institutions are also generational #blueanon strongholds.

#tisapickle  :blank:

edit: On the flipside other insituations of higher learning appear to be cracking down on anti-Israeli demonstrators and trampling over 1st amendment rights of individuals.

This is truly a holistic lesson in the fascistic tendencies of #blueanon

« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 11:23:10 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A long time handling large government clients at the Fed-State-Local level and related NGO’s.

Rinse and repeat this 1000’s of times over.

Wall Street Silver trigger alert for #blueanongE-SteveDave

https://twitter.com/wallstreetsilv/status/1782631690759737688?s=46&t=-jwPwnR3rKHM9sk9hA7h8g

So who is that lady?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't know  :dunno:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
As I explained to you yesterday, a regular participant on this blog apparently thinks that criticism of Israel is antisemitism.

Using that logic, apparently the most elite universities in our nation are teaming with antisemitic types both in the student populace and the faculty. Such institutions are also generational #blueanon strongholds.

#tisapickle  :blank:

edit: On the flipside other insituations of higher learning appear to be cracking down on anti-Israeli demonstrators and trampling over 1st amendment rights of individuals.

This is truly a holistic lesson in the fascistic tendencies of #blueanon

oh i see. So this really isn't a commentary on the protests or the handling thereof, but rather you having your feelings hurt because - through some doxastic logic gymnastics - you have decided that sprac's accusing you of being antisemitic is because you were critical of Israel (and definitely not something else)?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think I am going too far out on a limb by saying that #blogkaren holds the same thoughts towards anyone criticizing Israel.

As expected you've completely ignored the entirety of the situation choosing only to focus on me, which for you (like many on here) is 1000% on brand.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
I don't think I am going too far out on a limb by saying that #blogkaren holds the same thoughts towards anyone criticizing Israel.

As expected you've completely ignored the entirety of the situation choosing only to focus on me, which for you (like many on here) is 1000% on brand.

counterpoint: i think you're going out past the end of the limb a la Wile E Coyote. I mean, spracs is his own man and can speak for himself, but i would bet my bottom dollar he absolutely unequivocally knows the difference between the State of Israel and Judaism

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The primary point is that clearly our elite colleges are full of anti-Semites and on the flip side anti-free speachers as the crack down on pro-Palestinian protesters is occurring at many campuses right now.

This has to be very disheartening as prog-libs have devolved into fascistic #blueanon at our institutions of higher learning. #sad

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Dax, you're clearly thinking of purplewood
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
The primary point is that clearly our elite colleges are full of anti-Semites and on the flip side anti-free speachers as the crack down on pro-Palestinian protesters is occurring at many campuses right now.

This has to be very disheartening as prog-libs have devolved into fascistic #blueanon at our institutions of higher learning. #sad

ok dax i'll ask you as plainly as i can: do you think that the protesters (and those sympathetic to them) are antisemitic? I realize you haven't met each of them and can't speak to their feelings but i'm asking the general vibe they are representing.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

counterpoint: i think you're going out past the end of the limb a la Wile E Coyote. I mean, spracs is his own man and can speak for himself, but i would bet my bottom dollar he absolutely unequivocally knows the difference between the State of Israel and Judaism

Whoah, wasn't expecting to catch a stray, here. I don't know what dax is talking about. But if I said anything along those lines, I was rough ridin' with him.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile

Whoah, wasn't expecting to catch a stray, here. I don't know what dax is talking about. But if I said anything along those lines, I was rough ridin' with him.

a headscratcher, indeed. i was trying to figure what world view he was trying to bolster, and i'm not sure even he can keep it straight. Or he might actually be saying the whole event is blueanongE cannibalism? the protesters are blueanongE (because they're...antisemitic i guess? not sure when exactly that got woven into the narrative) and also the fact that they were being arrested is classic blueanongE fascism.

I realize things like words and facts are essentially meaningless to me boy dax, but at this point i think he's just using AI to generate some kind of word salad

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's funny, because in my own peer group, I get called antisemitic for daring to question the measure of Israel's response. So it feels weird to be projected onto the exact opposite. My stance is that Israel has a right to defend itself, Oct. 7 was a terrible and inhuman crime, and Israel should do its best to avoid killing innocent people who weren't involved in that crime.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cat . . . Its amazing to watch you make things up as you go along.

#blogkaren (who is now trying to fall back on the ol "just joshin ya" shtick which is just so very pathetic even for him/her) clearly indicated that discussing and being against the genocide being committed in Gaza by Israel was anti-semetic.

Fact: There are Anti-Israel protests underway on college campuses (Columbia is shutting down on campus classes for the rest of the year  :lol: )

Fact: There are people being arrested-suspended-blocked-silenced for protesting against Israel on many of these same campuses

Fact: There are Jewish/Pro-Israel faculty being blocked from entering campuses

Fact: College campuses are bastions for #blueanon

Cue some sort of triggered nonsensical gibberish from BAC which will center around me in some weird ass way

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

#blogkaren (who is now trying to fall back on the ol "just joshin ya" shtick which is just so very pathetic even for him/her) clearly indicated that discussing and being against the genocide being committed in Gaza by Israel was anti-semetic.

Fact: There are Anti-Israel protests underway on college campuses (Columbia is shutting down on campus classes for the rest of the year  :lol: )

Fact: There are people being arrested-suspended-blocked-silenced for protesting against Israel on many of these same campuses

Cure some sort of triggered nonsensical gibberish from BAC which will center around me in some weird ass way

None of that has anything to do with me.

Please quote any post of mine that corroborates your accusation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax, you're clearly thinking of purplewood

Someone's confused again  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Cure some sort of triggered nonsensical gibberish from BAC which will center around me in some weird ass way

None of that has anything to do with me.

I'm deploying #blogkaren logic . . .criticism of Israel is antisemitism per you.  I am now extending beyond that into the full circle of #blueanon strongholds on our college campuses and all the  :lol: :lol: that goes with it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's funny, because in my own peer group, I get called antisemitic for daring to question the measure of Israel's response. So it feels weird to be projected onto the exact opposite. My stance is that Israel has a right to defend itself, Oct. 7 was a terrible and inhuman crime, and Israel should do its best to avoid killing innocent people who weren't involved in that crime.

Using your own words on this blog is not projection. It's sad to watch this, even for your #blogkaren

Great anecdotal yet totally made up story, tho  :thumbsup: