Author Topic: Bad KSU National Ranking stat of the week . . .  (Read 6983 times)

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Bad KSU National Ranking stat of the week . . .
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2010, 01:51:35 PM »
Cosh and Snyder have been running a very vanilla D through the first four games.  Expect them to open up the D Playbook this week and domination to ensue. 

I picture you chanting this in a group of other people dressed in white pajamas.

I love the "open up the playbook" talking point.  Even though your post only refers to D, it's awesome how Tards believe there's a magical Chapter 2 of the playbook that will allow our offense to flow like wine.  Like we wouldn't have opened up the playbook just a little when UCLA took the lead, or we sure as hell wouldn't have opened up the playbook against UCF after racking up a whopping 43 yards of offense at halftime.

even Stanbot admitted to BITB that the play book has been wide open on defense and offense since day 1.

will s. lamur see the field??   :runaway:

Offline Poonhound69

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2010, 01:58:17 PM »
S. Lamur, Thomas, Powell, Hubert, Harper, Smith and Thompson will all be in the backfield together.  Coach is leaving no offensive playbook stone unturned for this game, he loves beating UN more than anyone else. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »
S. Lamur, Thomas, Powell, Hubert, Harper, Smith and Thompson will all be in the backfield together.  Coach is leaving no offensive playbook stone unturned for this game, he loves beating UN more than anyone else. 

So which one of those guys is going to play right tackle?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2010, 02:26:47 PM »

There is nothing red in Vanier. NOTHING. Except for a bottle of catsup that John Currie likes to put on his cold dish of revenge.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2010, 02:31:23 PM »

There is nothing red in Vanier. NOTHING. Except for a bottle of catsup that John Currie likes to put on his cold dish of revenge.

I would be shocked if he is not using this:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2010, 02:53:30 PM »
update alert***

just got back from trying to explain dax's in depth new take on the game. don't think i did a very good job though. we're all more confused now than we were before the day even started. dax- can you explain your "take" to me again.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »
_fanAnalysis?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2010, 03:14:09 PM »
Pretty sure Dax is the product of a botched abortion.  Doodz that have seen him in person- does he have any wire hanger shaped dents on his head?

Offline BrotherDDay

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2010, 03:15:08 PM »
Cosh and Snyder have been running a very vanilla D through the first four games.  Expect them to open up the D Playbook this week and domination to ensue. 

I picture you chanting this in a group of other people dressed in white pajamas.

I love the "open up the playbook" talking point.  Even though your post only refers to D, it's awesome how Tards believe there's a magical Chapter 2 of the playbook that will allow our offense to flow like wine.  Like we wouldn't have opened up the playbook just a little when UCLA took the lead, or we sure as hell wouldn't have opened up the playbook against UCF after racking up a whopping 43 yards of offense at halftime.

Chapter 2 is the blitz package where Hrebec slams into the Tackle instead of the Guard and looks like he just hit a brick wall . . .

:facepalm:

So true, yet so embarrassing.  Which leads to the surprise sack Slaughter had in the 4Q against UCF off of a blitz from the edge -- the book must have fallen open to the Index page for that one.  

It gets worse in the 4Q when AH just dances with the guard, soon to be tackle come Thursday night.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2010, 04:30:40 PM »
Pretty sure Dax is the product of a botched abortion.  Doodz that have seen him in person- does he have any wire hanger shaped dents on his head?

Oh you got me there . . . ouchie.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2010, 10:22:21 AM »

Oh you got me there . . . ouchie.

it's edgy because he used the word 'abortion'  :horrorsurprise: